Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

What do you really need to solo Eslant bosses as a mage

This is a discussion on What do you really need to solo Eslant bosses as a mage within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since i seen crazy amount of pure BS that some ppl repeat over and over about mage i had to ...
Page: 1

Default What do you really need to solo Eslant bosses as a mage

Since i seen crazy amount of pure BS that some ppl repeat over and over about mage i had to fraps an example what do you really need to solo esl bosses...

Test was made on DREAD MARE since they are more or less as hard as for example Talos :

https://youtu.be/wwhIrIMT9As

And if you want compare here you got ! - with 255 +129 (384) MP:

https://youtu.be/bm2XHqedxho

mage needs fr's+3 or 2 and a good staff thats all but with bosses low drop rate now doesn't even worth .

You are correct, I didn't clarify more when I said he wouldn't be able to solo bosses, I meant starting from scratch making a mage. DUO is a different story, but bosses range attack unlike a DM, and unless you have an ideal naked setup (+9 staff +3 rings, high level) one little hiccup in anything, you're dead. Then you have to start over. Bosses now disappear if not killed fast enough after starting to be attacked. They also wallhack, so if you die you likely won't find the boss again.

Making a mage purely for farming purposes isn't a bad idea, ever. But making a mage you can play in PK and making a farming mage are two completely different things. A zero budget mage made from scratch will hate pk. It depends on what he wants to achieve.

poor regiss died several times to make this vid :"(( anyway why does it say the box empty.... is it a new glitch?

You could also be wearing +8/15 MP set to ramp up the damage. Unless you were doing that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You could also be wearing +8/15 MP set to ramp up the damage. Unless you were doing that already.
    you dont need anything with MP at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    poor regiss died several times to make this vid :"(( anyway why does it say the box empty.... is it a new glitch?
    yeah twice sicne my frapsed fucked up once, and i got too high lvl to get anything solo from dread mare.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    You are correct, I didn't clarify more when I said he wouldn't be able to solo bosses, I meant starting from scratch making a mage. DUO is a different story, but bosses range attack unlike a DM, and unless you have an ideal naked setup (+9 staff +3 rings, high level) one little hiccup in anything, you're dead. Then you have to start over. Bosses now disappear if not killed fast enough after starting to be attacked. They also wallhack, so if you die you likely won't find the boss again.
    depends which ones. HQ and TK (but for tk you need two mages), got even less range than DM.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    you dont need anything with MP at all.

yeah twice sicne my frapsed fucked up once, and i got too high lvl to get anything solo from dread mare.

depends which ones. HQ and TK (but for tk you need two mages), got even less range than DM.
    Well I assume it's not necessary, but if we're talking about a setup for the least amount of gear required you could do just that. +7 fulitol/molok and +3 rings with a MP set should be capable of killing most bosses I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well I assume it's not necessary, but if we're talking about a setup for the least amount of gear required you could do just that. +7 fulitol/molok and +3 rings with a MP set should be capable of killing most bosses I suppose.
    swich MP set for HP set and yes that would be best

I've killed worms and they even drop me apples. They should drop something. You can solo the tk if you have 9 fulitol and 3frs and raeched 83lvl

I've killed worms and they even drop me apples. They should drop something. You can solo the tk if you have 9 fulitol and 3frs and raeched 83lvl
    apples can be obtained at any lvl since it is quest item (most of quest items can be droped at any lvl) but i`m sure you dont get any coins. About TK you can do that even with fulitol 8, but that take forever.

10mins with fuli9 and sw with 10 staff takes 7~8min to solo the TK

10mins with fuli9 and sw with 10 staff takes 7~8min to solo the TK
    well with 8 it takes more than 10 mins so it`s quite problematic since SW will run out ofc you can avoid that with duration pot - but thats 2 much effort, better just call one clannie more and take in down quick.

Regiss ithink kalop still thinks mp has effect on damage of mages lol

Wait, MP doesn't affect mage damage anymore? Even if you put stats into it?

Well its gotta have some sort of effect, no? Or else a paper mage would do like the same damage as an INT mage lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast