Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If u can afford and dont want to waste time farming all day..so why not?...
Page: 2

If u can afford and dont want to waste time farming all day..so why not?

ArminVanBuuren

I'm not against it, as some ppl has the money to spend so they can use it the way they want...not a single MMORPG is free of baba shopping...even private servers have their own babashopping system...I've been playing since the beginning of Ares, but 'till now I haven't babashopped even a single pot, specially since I don't feel like spending money in some item that could be erased in a dupe wipe or even lost with a single server lag or a bad patching done by K2. -_-

GangstamaN

Just like spending money on anything you enjoy. Thats just like saying, are you against spending money on what you enjoy? Doesn't matter if its a car or full shell+9 and accesories+3.

silence1337

if you work you get paid per hour about 10$, while farming ingame cost way more then one hour. So actually it is saving time for example your social life. So actually not babashopping is no-lyfe I am still against it, I liked when we needed to farm chitins and etc. but now I can have good gear easily :P

KalaBunga Senior Member

i remeberer when i made my paypal started off wiht 0$ on it , then 150$ made by ko then more and more , then i spend it on KO ahgain execpt some money. but when i quit this game for sure im going to have a nice amount of $$ in my hadns around the 600 , i alread brought a new phone thanks to this game and a notebook.

i enjoy playing this game bur cant be arsed 2 farm glytedonts for pot money. to pk espacily whne im in sin adn the orc have way more people in cz i got 2 minor heal contaatly and fights ahgainst lame warriosr were they use shield + chitint dd helmet just takes ahway so manny souls. you farm what ahbout 20m in 1 hour and you can pk for that mabby also 1 hour depends on the fights mabby 2 hhours max

Its definitely unfair though.

If you work for 1 week I could probly buy myself a fully geared character which would take MONTHS to gear/xp. For those who don't/can't babashop its totally unfair. I myself haven't babashopped because I really don't want to waste my money on it and I don't have a job atm so I have the time to farm and shit.

For those who are very busy in life and working all the time, babashopping is an alternative to play the game and still compete at a high level

Talking

it is ok , I dont worry if you spend money on a simple game..!
    but about if this is killing the game .. what u can do?

walkitout

ok with me

Babashop is what keeps this game alive. Money and Items regulate within the community itself. When an old player leaves, new player comes and pick it up, keeping the server populated and etc.

No babashoper = no KO.

But I am against those website KOXP to sell gold bars.

i think there is nothing wrong with babashopping as long as the origin of the items are legit and not db hacked , duped , or scammed

I think babashopping destroyed ko since it made it much easier for ppl that use realmoney to get +1 +2 jewelries. While if they wouldnt be able to buy items like that they would probably suck bigtime, and be stuck in breth lvling to 80. Its supposed to be hard to get items not just use your momas creditcard and ur geared.

Execute the babashoppers.

Babashopper Kick ass all day ,no effort ,lame combo, No respect to the Legits.[/b]
    Well from personal experience i have seen many Baba'd rogues get raped by people who didnt baba

i dont care to each thier own

Babashopper Kick ass all day ,no effort ,lame combo, No respect to the Legits.[/b]
    Well from personal experience i have seen many Baba'd rogues get raped by people who didnt baba no combo = who cares they will die

i dont care to each thier own

Cadence96

I think babashopping destroyed ko since it made it much easier for ppl that use realmoney to get +1 +2 jewelries. While if they wouldnt be able to buy items like that they would probably suck bigtime, and be stuck in breth lvling to 80. Its supposed to be hard to get items not just use your momas creditcard and ur geared.

Execute the babashoppers.[/b]
    KO was destroyed when they implemented the compound system.

Im against it because the game is getting lame.
    in KE we used to farm our asses off to get shells from DMs nd wear them at +4 :S
    Now after ROFD and Resurection iu started to sell shells to npc -_- and chitins.
    Some people just sits there and wait for chars and items for sales buy it nd Poof! a Babashopper Kick ass all day ,no effort ,lame combo, No respect to the Legits.
    Im not saying that ko4life is gay i just wanna know who is not babashopping and who does.
    Not talking about intereserver trades im talking about USD trades .
    What do you think about this?[/b]
    amen brother, i haven't bought anything off this game with real money and never will. and my char is legit i leveled up myself, i'll never buy things, the reason why my server so empty with low levels now is because nobody makes new chars to level anymore like they used to. now all they do is buy level 70's and stuff, there's like nobody to level up with right now except for turks, and i feel much more comfortable with english speakers. for once i actually thought about this, and it's that i wish turks don't leave ko ever, because without them, no low levelers will be here and it wouldn't be fun. plus they give me someone to level up with.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast