Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! AGAINST!!!!...
Page: 3

Banned

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! AGAINST!!!!

KalaBunga Senior Member

i bet 80% of the peopel wasted more on prem thne the most baba shoped for. xD

PSYK0SIN

i bet 80% of the peopel wasted more on prem thne the most baba shoped for. xD[/b]
    +1 spending money in PUS is enough lol

I'm pretty sure if you dropped an iron neck and decided to quit the game, you'd put it up for sale and make some cash. Dont see you crying about "babashoppers" then..

PSYK0SIN

I'm pretty sure if you dropped an iron neck and decided to quit the game, you'd put it up for sale and make some cash. Dont see you crying about "babashoppers" then..[/b]
    no doubt about it but still
    u can accept that someone is quiting definitely and willing to sell
    -------------
    i heard from a turkish friend that in turkey there is full-time GB sellers , accounts , gold bars just in ur local Cyber cafe
    Which means no need to post its all men to men xD kinda funny
    someday someone goes to a store that doesnt have DeefFreeze nd keylogg all the fukkin town xD

tommyleonghk

babashoping is for people who are crazy waste money on virtual item :S no life[/b]
    ROFL.... babashopping is no life? u must be joking me rite? 24/7 on ko = no life :lol:

ROFL.... babashopping is no life? u must be joking me rite? 24/7 on ko = no life :lol:[/b]
    lmao, define having a life, coz some friends think drinking all days is to have a life, here I can see 24/7 of usko is a life, working for your wife and children is a life, whatever you do is your life and no1 has to say anything about it

I was against babashopping when I was finishin university, I had tons of free time during day for KO, free time during night for gf and friends. Then I graduated and got a good job, if I have 8 hours a week (considering weekend also) to play KO which I still like a lot, I'm lucky. If I'm not traveling I'm doing some other tasks.
    And, let's put it this way: you play 6+ hours a day all week to farm those items. I play 4 hours a week when I play, and not every week. When you finally made yourself a full shell set +8, your class best weapon +8 and got some nice jewelry... I'd be lucky if I have 2-3 pieces of +7, quest jewelry and no ingame money... But of course I have thousands of USD , why shouldn't I spend a few on something I'd enjoy a bit while playing?

I haven't bought a +3 jewelry nor +9 weapon/armor, just what I felt I needed for have played 3.5 years on usko but didn't have the time to get it.
    I babashopped my char, but I have my limits... for 600-700 usd I can take a 4 year vacations on a nice beach, best seafood ever, vip drinks and I prefer that to a chitin shield which is not gonna make me pro, I'd still be a fuking noob :P

MacedonianSlayer

No life? someone can burn a dolar if it makes him happier.
    There is nothing wrong with wasting money in something you like. All people do, in different ways.[/b]

have u ever have girlfriend???, have u ever went on beach/mountain with your friends ????? Have u ever drink/went out with your friends ???.....
    and tell me what is better
    virtual game or real life???
    with $$$ u can have everythink so i wont waste my money on shits

ps. i don't flame i just saying truth

like i said BABASHOPING is for people who dont know how to live

Lioncet

totally against, if you can't get your items by your own you just suck ass. i hate getting killed for a loser with no combo but tons of insane ap. I prefer to buy me 10 beers than a freaking gb.

im not against babashopping.. sure.. a babashopper can pwn you in a 1 vs 1.. but its skills and teamwork that makes a party good... at least thats what i think.... unless ur up against a party of babashoppers :P

have u ever have girlfriend???, have u ever went on beach/mountain with your friends ????? Have u ever drink/went out with your friends ???.....
    and tell me what is better
    virtual game or real life???
    with $$$ u can have everythink so i wont waste my money on shits
    ps. i don't flame i just saying truth
    like i said BABASHOPING is for people who dont know how to live [/b]

there's no comparison between how much I spend on alcohol than KO, lmao beer > ko, but not every1 thinks the same way

dunno about you, but there are some 2-3 hours a week I just wanna watch tv, or play ko or just do nothing at all and that's not called not knowing how to live :P, the other 165 hours I hang out, get drunk, go to gym, get laid, read a book, visit my parents on my hometown, and a lot of stuff

and u cant have everything, an old classmate was richer than I'd ever be and he couldn't buy some healthy lungs and liver, he passed away with his millions
    some ppl say spend $$$ in beer is a waste, as my brother once said... not because you can't throw away the money into the toilet doesn't mean it aint funny (he can do it and he can get funny wasting money like that or babashopping)

p.s. I consider myself, a real waste that premium thingy must of you guys buy every month. At least babashop gets what you were looking for: a ban, a scam or a virtual item. With premium you get sometimes the "too many turks are logged in", you get your char bugged, you get your items bugged, you get your acc blocked, you get hacked coz of the lack of security :P

Royalassassin

Nothing wrong with babashopping, just some people are jelous cus they cant.

tommyleonghk

lmao, define having a life, coz some friends think drinking all days is to have a life, here I can see 24/7 of usko is a life, working for your wife and children is a life, whatever you do is your life and no1 has to say anything about it
    I was against babashopping when I was finishin university, I had tons of free time during day for KO, free time during night for gf and friends. Then I graduated and got a good job, if I have 8 hours a week (considering weekend also) to play KO which I still like a lot, I'm lucky. If I'm not traveling I'm doing some other tasks.
    And, let's put it this way: you play 6+ hours a day all week to farm those items. I play 4 hours a week when I play, and not every week. When you finally made yourself a full shell set +8, your class best weapon +8 and got some nice jewelry... I'd be lucky if I have 2-3 pieces of +7, quest jewelry and no ingame money... But of course I have thousands of USD , why shouldn't I spend a few on something I'd enjoy a bit while playing?

I haven't bought a +3 jewelry nor +9 weapon/armor, just what I felt I needed for have played 3.5 years on usko but didn't have the time to get it.
    I babashopped my char, but I have my limits... for 600-700 usd I can take a 4 year vacations on a nice beach, best seafood ever, vip drinks and I prefer that to a chitin shield which is not gonna make me pro, I'd still be a fuking noob :P[/b]
    like i said...24/7 on ko is no life.... its all about balance.... 2hours drinking with frens.... 5hours ko.... 7 hours working for your wife and children.....

theprodigy

Its like whos alright with hacking?

iiason

like i said...24/7 on ko is no life.... its all about balance.... 2hours drinking with frens.... 5hours ko.... 7 hours working for your wife and children.....[/b]
    +1

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast