Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i dont care about babashopping or not (did it self) cause i think...when i see how its on ares..there ...
Page: 4

well i dont care about babashopping or not (did it self) cause i think...when i see how its on ares..there is silver gem like 50 mil...warrior pendant is like 500 mil...so if i go ed its like 30 min everytime when i win and im lvl 79 or 80 i gain silver gem...that means i need to go to 10 ED to get 10 of this gems and get a WP...thats 10x 30 min aka 300 min and this are 5 hours...if i go 5 hours to my work i gain 50$ + for 5 hours...so i mean...sure its nice to see u get anythink from somethink but if u just play a game to be good and have fun and then sell everythink its better to babashop....if u play a game to play it always and also to have fun and if u have fun on doing somethink long time and work hard for somethink than farm it :P

John778899

I don't care about babashopping even if I never buy items for usd. Even if you are against, you can do nothing about it as there will always be babashoppers.

Rathian

i am against most people whocry over here is because babashopping adn they get scammed or scam someone and then usually babashoppers are no lifes with no skillzorz

Banned

buying single item from this shity game for usd is lame as hell, buying bronze prem is more than enough, for all those "services"
    most of the ppl who doing that just need to raise up thier low real life ego, to become egame heroes with uber stats on forums like this ( iam not blaming this forum now )
    and that is not about beeing poor or rich ( or if u wanna about beeing able to buy or not ), and about crying of poor ppl about the rich ones, its more like beeing normal with smth like brain or an idiot
    like it or not, but s its like that

/babashopers can cry me a river

It's just another way of spending your money.

Some like to pimp their car for 20k. Their choice. Not mine...

I pimped my SV what other people didn't understand

Banned

You got money?

Spend it , wether on KO, or some other hobby.

Personally I cant stand anything in this game other then PKing solo...So I have no problem with babashopping.

I dont know, having your char stripped from u simply bcuz your KO closed kinda puts off your mood to relvl and farm your items.

If it takes usd to enjoy my hobby then so be it. Atm im fine tho bcuz im sharing in multiple servers, but if it comes down to it ill buy a char.

Volcanic

Meh, I can take it or leave it.

The game itself has been a farce from Day 1.
    Bent GMs supporting their pals, people being scammed and hacked, KOXP, etc etc.
    It`s pointless BAWWWWing over these trivial matters, as demand creates supply. If you choose to babashop, then thats up to you, and if not, then well done. Whilst there are people earning such tiny money in countries such as Turkey and China, you`ll get this shit.

PSYK0SIN

Meh, I can take it or leave it.

The game itself has been a farce from Day 1.
    Bent GMs supporting their pals, people being scammed and hacked, KOXP, etc etc.
    It`s pointless BAWWWWing over these trivial matters, as demand creates supply. If you choose to babashop, then thats up to you, and if not, then well done. Whilst there are people earning such tiny money in countries such as Turkey and China, you`ll get this shit.[/b]
    Nice xD

SmoQ

i love pwn babashopers :P

ethically, i think its wrong overall, even with interserver trades - a new server is supposed to be a new server so everyone starts on a level playing field. economic status should not give you an advantage in a game (yes that comment is for the Yankees). it does corrupt the original intention of the game.

however, since it exists the only way to level the playing field is to utilize it regardless of the moral implications . . . it has become part of the game.

This was a free game when it started, now you have to spend money to login and to get pus items. what is the difference between giving k2 money to resell pus items for coin and going to a gb seller? one is part of the game cause the game maker decided it should be legal? shit - the gb sellers have far better customer service than k2.

i just don't have the time to farm items all day to keep pace with people that don't have jobs or girlfriends, but want to stay competitive. does that mean that success in this game is based solely on number of hours or luck?

and what am i supposed to do with items on a server i no longer play? since i spent the time gathering them doesn't that mean i've earned the right to have those items translated between servers to compete with the others that do the same?

also, items do not equate to skill. even if you have amped items, you do not become a god. sure you may win on 1v1 against someone with lesser gear, but this game is predicated on team play. our clan on cypher pwned the worst hacker, duper, cheater clan in the history of ko (Heaven) with lesser gear for over a year because we knew how to operate as a unit. and we didnt have to spawn a single boss with a hacked GM char to do it.

this being said, again, while a necessary evil . . . it is just that - evil. the gb sellers ruin the economies of new and old servers alike. new servers are just a breeding ground for server hoppers who sell their previous chars to gear up instantly while items are cheap (i even admit i did so myself).

it would be best if it didn't exist, but it does.

(btw - life isn't fair either. those that are rich have an advantage over those that are poor).

I prefer to buy me 10 beers than a freaking gb.[/b]
    10 beers last one night . . . or you can buy an item that you will enjoy for months.

PSYK0SIN

Nice Lecture
    Its true indeed

Lokia

it makes the game funner for me =s

wasnt really meant to be a lecture . . . was stoned and started to babble.

sorry

as you can see, i gave the matter some thought.

MacedonianSlayer

10 beers last one night . . . or you can buy an item that you will enjoy for months.[/b]
    i cant understand you u prefer staying home with and be "happy" with your VIRTUAL ITEM and masturbate on that item? or be somewhere with your friends ???

PSYK0SIN

wasnt really meant to be a lecture . . . was stoned and started to babble.

sorry

as you can see, i gave the matter some thought.[/b]
    For sure man
    babashopping is fine as long as you dont abuse it :/ IN+2 +3 nd all that fukkin shit +9 items +10 aint fun

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast