Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What if one day...

This is a discussion on What if one day... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gel New Server FTW ^^...
Page: 2

Gel New Server FTW ^^

it'd be realllly nice...ko is a dying game, you can see everyday less and less ppl in cz.... Every server needs more challenge, and itd be nice to see the old gg against the now gg ;D

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

There are alot of old players who do play from time to time . Look at Captin for example , he is still more than capible of causing chaos and pwning.

AHM and the old old orginal OutKasteD guys were very sucessfull at the games we played before ( yes even myself was classed as a bloody good player in BHD :P ) and the games that tehy now play they are classed as some of the best. Doc is ripping it up in WOW pretty well and has done for nearly 2 years since he quit ko. The AHM guys ALWAYS make a massive impact on the games they play and hopefully one day they will play a game I like so I can play with my good friends again there

hrm..... wish this was like burger king and you always have it your way xD so then the old ggs would come back and waggy would drunken pk with us on vent some more xD but nah doubt it would happen Koxpers reign supreme over KO no matter what and even on Carnac West its cheats central so meh I doubt ne of the oldies are coming back . they're having to much fun with their current games to even consider that feat.

tlax

Ive started playing ko a little again just casual , not gonna worry about my lvl np or gear but just for the fun of it , what i found funny was that after two years of being gone for the game some people still remembered me now if we could just get schaf and the ahm guys to come back it could be like the golden old days , doubt that will happen though however there is a pretty good base for starting a new reign of terror on carnac

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

omg T sup bro, schaf told me you were playing again.... might have to join ya sometime

tlax

Yeah we need everyone to come back seph :>

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Yeah we need everyone to come back seph :>[/b]

I fucking hate starting from scratch again

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

The AHM guys ALWAYS make a massive impact on the games they play and hopefully one day they will play a game I like so I can play with my good friends again there [/b]
    fucking +10000000000000 i miss my ahm babas but i cant fucking stand wow

I wanna old polish players came back... remember we had gg clan and now polish clan is shitty w/o this guys
    manes serw

I fucking hate starting from scratch again [/b]

fucking +10000000000000 i miss my ahm babas but i cant fucking stand wow[/b]

that sums up what I think too

played wow for 6/8 months but got bored h34r:

tlax

Yeah wow isnt at all the same thing , the pvp for one sucks.

KirbyKommando

It wouldn't be the same. Why? We've all been there, done that. It's just too much of a fucking grind.
    Would be great to see a lvl 60 ardream one day. I'm sure alot of oldschool ppl would show up and have some fun.

If they do come back, they'll own, legends of yesterday will be legends today, no doubt about it

didinino

i have a stomach feeling that carnac will bring some old players back to the game, its the same experience like the old days of ko ( and im going way back to the myko beta season xD).

Banned

The AHM guys ALWAYS make a massive impact on the games they play and hopefully one day they will play a game I like so I can play with my good friends again there [/b]
    I wish you'd all play TF2 or somethin -that'd be mint on a 32 man server.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast