Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO

This is a discussion on whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY i love the way all of these people are like, omg its impossible, but ...
Page: 7

morax

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    i love the way all of these people are like, omg its impossible, but if they actually played on diez they'd have seen zike leveling legitimatly and eat their words
    i know zike is doing legit and it can be done cause i am doing it as well....yes they are stupid for jumping to conclusions before they find out facts

zike does it as robot
    tez(me) does it with 2 people
    rebelad20 does it with 5 people :lol:

all can see it on diez....we are well known and all over in exp parties.....just come d2 human eslant and pm me...i never block and always have exp going on same with other guy who plays my char[/b]
    That because last time your char was in cz it got owned alot .... its tough actually CZ exp is better but more interuptions... eslant exp... not as good but its constant.... hmmm.

Mario

Originally posted by Gondon
    I could care less wat u say. *Because ROFD best xp is only 2x -2.5x faster

*Error its 61-62 at in first one. *

Check it

61-69. i could even say 60-70. in 1 month ok gg.
    as far i know after 70 u got on next lv 20% more exp not 10% like u maded in this table...

ko macro is changing no longer is it 5 archers and ppl leeching i suggest u watch ppl sliding golems now after awhile u'll notice they dont need to run to inn for pots and this is how u know

BattyBat

Zike :wub:

zikes gay.. cant lvl my lvl 35 mage

Hypnos

It also helps that D2 has had 30-50% XP event for a large portion of the time that ROFD has been out. You can get 20%+ on a 70+ a day if you're in good partys with the 50% event.

FatM4n

75 or 76
    maybe 77 is the highest lvl atm I think

kopanos

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

also as far as exp....eslant has so much now to offer with right party and so does cz......i do solo balrogs alot with priest healing me outside party on d1....i am preist to....i have 2nd pc...i get almost 100k per kill and i can kill 4 of them in less time than i do 2 spot cw...so exp is a bit more and alot of times 2 spot cw is full so i never stop exping at same % i do with 2 spot cw

dont accuse people of koexp cause they level faster then u do...that is what makes u the idiot
    I am really confused here. A priest healing outside the party? What does that priest gain from that? And if you are playing both chars then i think u are crazy enough to get this crazy xp

FatM4n

maybe if he inv the priest he gets less exp on Tez and he maybe dont wanna lvl up the priest,
    etc dark cz priest or dlw priest

merchanter123

i saw a lvl 77 from the clan Hfz on seeking the other day in estlant. (dies btw) can't remember his name though.

FatM4n

M_H_F_Z ?

Well something fishy in that clan

thanatos

seeking party level 50-80 what lvl should be? like 75? ... saw this patriot dude with that seeking yesterday

Speed of Dark

last night we exped lordofthehumans :lol:

Hypnos

Originally posted by thanatos
    seeking party level 50-80 what lvl should be? like 75? ... saw this patriot dude with that seeking yesterday
    74 I think. It's 47-80 for my 71 char.

FatM4n

if you take
    47*1,5 you get ~71
    so 50*1,5=75

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast