Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO

This is a discussion on whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Take it easy Tez :P Dont worry , Kids alwasy do that kind of stuff :wub:...
Page: 5

FatM4n

Take it easy Tez :P
    Dont worry , Kids alwasy do that kind of stuff

:wub:

Gondon

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon

lol i love kids, get so defensive and resort to name calling.

No one accused u of koxp, im just giving a streyotype, as many koxped to 70, im just saying it again for 80. *

Ur not rlly an adult r u ?

because i know adults speak, with much more elegnce and hve patience, they dont just jump out, and call ppl idiots.

i stated my reasons with my chart, and i called no one and idiot.

but thats the differnce in education lvl and socitey, one posts proof and reasons, behind a casue or theory, another just refuses to listen logically and calls ppl names.
    actually i am a 30 year old business man who took offense to u calling all of us who koexper....sterotype or not look at your post

patience is something i dont have when u sterotype a whol bunch of us who level legit and then YOU bunch us in with koexpers.....if u dont know what your speaking of maybe you shouldnt speak or at least point out the koexpers or say "some" instead u didnt thus leaving it very general

how is that for elegance in my writing....lol

i didnt know i was at one of my board meetings today....let me know next time so i can bring my notebook and pen to take notes from u

btw i am the actual bank owner and ceo of the company.....so dont speak of patience or elegance...there is a time and place for it....koforums is not it...especially when u sterotyped ALL of us and not just some of us

if u want to throw out facts i am more than willing to hear who koexped to 75+ or whatever but there are a bunch of us past 75+ and until u have proof we koexped please keep your sterotype to yourself

u can post your repsonse back i wont i am done....u see it how u want to and if u think saying it the way u did u only buched a few of us into koexper then thats fine but i feel it was ment as a general statement which is what most prob took it as

hope that was elegant enough for u mr president [/b]
    That was a waste of a post.

Since i cleary stated, its KOXP or 5 ppl playing their acc 24/7 , do u notice the 24/7. U can be xping 24/7 for all i kno.

So dont jump to conclusions, when u cant read basic text. Mr. Bank Owner, i hope u dont count numbers as well as u can read.

Is it coherent enough for you?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Arcy
    im still wonderinf if tez gonna be first lvl 80..
    doubt it.. even with the ppl playing the char
    doesnt matter.. he only hits mages for 90 anyway
    <3 Cama
    <3 Massive
    90 with howling sword ROFL

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy
    im still wonderinf if tez gonna be first lvl 80..
    doubt it.. even with the ppl playing the char
    doesnt matter.. he only hits mages for 90 anyway
    <3 Cama
    <3 Massive
    90 with howling sword ROFL[/b]
    With long sword +1? :mellow:

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon

No one accused u of koxp, im just giving a streyotype, as many koxped to 70, im just saying it again for 80. *

because i know adults speak, with much more elegnce and hve patience, they dont just jump out, and call ppl idiots.

but thats the differnce in education lvl and socitey, one posts proof and reasons, behind a casue or theory, another just refuses to listen logically and calls ppl names.

actually i am a 30 year old business man who took offense to u calling all of us who koexper....sterotype or not look at your post

patience is something i dont have when u sterotype a whol bunch of us who level legit and then YOU bunch us in with koexpers.....if u dont know what your speaking of maybe you shouldnt speak or at least point out the koexpers or say "some" instead u didnt thus leaving it very general

i didnt know i was at one of my board meetings today....let me know next time so i can bring my notebook and pen to take notes from u

btw i am the actual bank owner and ceo of the company.....so dont speak of patience or elegance...there is a time and place for it....koforums is not it...especially when u sterotyped ALL of us and not just some of us

if u want to throw out facts i am more than willing to hear who koexped to 75+ or whatever but there are a bunch of us past 75+ and until u have proof we koexped please keep your sterotype to yourself

u can post your repsonse back i wont i am done....u see it how u want to and if u think saying it the way u did u only buched a few of us into koexper then thats fine but i feel it was ment as a general statement which is what most prob took it as

hope that was elegant enough for u mr president

Since i cleary stated, its KOXP or 5 ppl playing their acc 24/7 , do u notice the 24/7. U can be xping 24/7 for all i kno.

So dont jump to conclusions, when u cant read basic text. Mr. Bank Owner, i hope u dont count numbers as well as u can read.

Is it coherent enough for you?[/b]
    Zike doesnt have 5 people playing his account, like you stated, so you're calling him a macroer.

As I know there's some orc warrior on diez who got lvl 80 already :blink:

As I know there's some orc warrior on diez named WeeMan who got lvl 80 already :blink:

Gondon

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon

Is it coherent enough for you?[/b]
    Zike doesnt have 5 people playing his account, like you stated, so you're calling him a macroer.[/b][/quote]

There is no words for him then

Maybe a word like Failure, Loser, Debacle, Bum. Trying to Achieve something he failed at in Reailty. To be Succesful.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by Gondon
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon

Zike doesnt have 5 people playing his account, like you stated, so you're calling him a macroer.[/b]

Maybe a word like Failure, Loser, Debacle, Bum. Trying to Achieve something he failed at in Reailty. To be Succesful.[/b][/quote]

but you wanna know whats funny about that?

when he quits, he will be up probly 5-6000 usd. so i personally think its time well spent as long as he is enjoying himself. and who are you to judge what people do with their lives and their time?

Gondon

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Originally posted by Gondon
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon

Zike doesnt have 5 people playing his account, like you stated, so you're calling him a macroer.

Maybe a word like Failure, Loser, Debacle, Bum. Trying to Achieve something he failed at in Reailty. To be Succesful.[/b]
    but you wanna know whats funny about that?

when he quits, he will be up probly 5-6000 usd. so i personally think its time well spent as long as he is enjoying himself. and who are you to judge what people do with their lives and their time?[/b][/quote]

it wont be prices fell, i know ppl buying 70 acc for 400-500 usd, its no more 2k usd even geared.

The new 80, will be 2k-3k.

Big deal. But why are you comparing it too money, i thought people play for fun ?

In terms of money. Considering he is playing 24/7 he is losing Thousands of Dollars in Terms of Opportunity Cost.

Cocaine

ok, now answer what else i said. who are you to judge what he does with his time and his life? and who are you to call him a failure, loser, degenerate, or w/e u called him. for all you know he could run his own online business from his home and be making all the money in the world....

morax

Hmm zike has a macro - its not on his computer though its in his brain. He plays 20/7 has about 4 hours sleep, always has the same party at the same spot and has done for the past 3 weeks lol. I have nearly level to 70 with his help :wub:

Terminator

dont be jelous cuz ppl have less of a life than you! make fun of them

Gondon

Originally posted by Cocaine
    ok, now answer what else i said. who are you to judge what he does with his time and his life? and who are you to call him a failure, loser, degenerate, or w/e u called him. for all you know he could run his own online business from his home and be making all the money in the world....
    ur write, srry.

The highest I heard of so far was WarriorTheLast at 75. Not sure if its true tho.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast