Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO

This is a discussion on whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ChrisOwns is 80 :wub: :wub: :wub:...
Page: 4

M0NSTERED

ChrisOwns is 80 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    Originally posted by Phave+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phave)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

How is it possible ? to get lvl 76-77 ( ????? ) in 1 month ...

sounds impossible ...

it should be harder than 60- 67 ... and it cant be made in 1 month ? *

where are you xping ?

its bs, they all koxping 100%
    Pls /Quit_Forum Idiot.[/b]
    ur the forum idiot, when someone sees ppl make 60- 68 in 1 month, they say smthnig.

Ok SO STFU, since its same equivlence of 72- 76.[/b][/quote]

does this look like Knight Empire? There are monsters that give a party of people 40k exp and upwards that die in a matter of seconds, thats like 4 times the best exp in older versions of ko and to be frank you're an idiot if you honestly believe it's the same leveling in RoFD as it was in KE.

not to mention all the super elite quests ^_^

Gondon

I could care less wat u say. Because ROFD best xp is only 2x -2.5x faster

*Error its 61-62 at in first one.

Check it

61-69. i could even say 60-70. in 1 month ok gg.

x2?
    troll gave me 5-6k exp without premium, dks give 22k or so, thats x4 ^_^

FatM4n

or inv as much yellow namers you ccan find and do ravens with 2 good melees and 1 priest rest is yellow namers and you get really a great exp

Haxium

Originally posted by Gondon
    I could care less wat u say. *Because ROFD best xp is only 2x -2.5x faster

*Error its 61-62 at in first one. *

Check it

61-69. i could even say 60-70. in 1 month ok gg.
    so, explain us how some ppl do 72-> 76+ in 1month without macro cuz we see them xpin 24/24 at DKs spots ?

mmm, maybe because ITS POSSIBLE NOW IN ROFD?

Aladdin

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    x2?
    but u dont kill it so fast :lol:

Gondon

maybe because b4 ppl had lives, and had limits, now they just spit at life to be lvl 80.

and play 24/7 its only explanition maybe.

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Aladdin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aladdin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r
    x2?
    but u dont kill it so fast :lol:[/b]
    Not true.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

maybe because b4 ppl had lives, and had limits, now they just spit at life to be lvl 80. *

and play 24/7 its only explanition maybe.
    atleast nw u admit that its possible :wub:

kamikaze__

Originally posted by 0000000
    F9 just got 73 ^_^

i think highest on ares is 75 or 76 longyan and warriorthelast. both cheaters so it makes sense. i wonder if longyan was edited again.
    wow ur stupid..are u saying just kus F9 or u are not 75 the people who are 75, are cheaters? ur and idiot kus u dont c F9 or ur char in elsant all day unlike warriorthelast his char is on 24/7 and more then 1 person plays him so it is possible ur a fuking moron 0 go die.
    warriorthelast is in eslant all dat doing paramuns or troll beserkers, or he is CZ doing dark knight so all i have 2 say is fuk u 0000000 ur a lil b1tch and u cry about 2 much shit faggot

Banned

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune
    How is it possible ? to get lvl 76-77 ( ????? ) in 1 month ...

sounds impossible ...

it should be harder than 60- 67 ... and it cant be made in 1 month ? *

where are you xping ?
    i fully 100% im on the same page on u with this issue.

its bs, they all koxping 100%

other have 5 ppl playing their acc. 24/7.[/b]
    no really your a idiot

i have me and one other playing char....never used koexp and never will ....me and aviv both level char = sometimes i do more on weekends then him but most part we do =

others like zike have no life and level 24/7

dont be mad cause u dont have the drive that some do....i only do it cause i just want to be DONE with exping forever

i will be either 1st 80 or 2nd next to zike

also as far as exp....eslant has so much now to offer with right party and so does cz......i do solo balrogs alot with priest healing me outside party on d1....i am preist to....i have 2nd pc...i get almost 100k per kill and i can kill 4 of them in less time than i do 2 spot cw...so exp is a bit more and alot of times 2 spot cw is full so i never stop exping at same % i do with 2 spot cw

dont accuse people of koexp cause they level faster then u do...that is what makes u the idiot

Gondon

lol i love kids, get so defensive and resort to name calling.

No one accused u of koxp, im just giving a streyotype, as many koxped to 70, im just saying it again for 80.

Ur not rlly an adult r u ?

because i know adults speak, with much more elegnce and hve patience, they dont just jump out, and call ppl idiots.

i stated my reasons with my chart, and i called no one and idiot.

but thats the differnce in education lvl and socitey, one posts proof and reasons, behind a casue or theory, another just refuses to listen logically and calls ppl names.

Banned

lol i love kids, get so defensive and resort to name calling.

No one accused u of koxp, im just giving a streyotype, as many koxped to 70, im just saying it again for 80. *

Ur not rlly an adult r u ?

because i know adults speak, with much more elegnce and hve patience, they dont just jump out, and call ppl idiots.

i stated my reasons with my chart, and i called no one and idiot.

but thats the differnce in education lvl and socitey, one posts proof and reasons, behind a casue or theory, another just refuses to listen logically and calls ppl names.
    actually i am a 30 year old business man who took offense to u calling all of us who koexper....sterotype or not look at your post

patience is something i dont have when u sterotype a whol bunch of us who level legit and then YOU bunch us in with koexpers.....if u dont know what your speaking of maybe you shouldnt speak or at least point out the koexpers or say "some" instead u didnt thus leaving it very general

how is that for elegance in my writing....lol

i didnt know i was at one of my board meetings today....let me know next time so i can bring my notebook and pen to take notes from u

btw i am the actual bank owner and ceo of the company.....so dont speak of patience or elegance...there is a time and place for it....koforums is not it...especially when u sterotyped ALL of us and not just some of us

if u want to throw out facts i am more than willing to hear who koexped to 75+ or whatever but there are a bunch of us past 75+ and until u have proof we koexped please keep your sterotype to yourself

u can post your repsonse back i wont i am done....u see it how u want to and if u think saying it the way u did u only buched a few of us into koexper then thats fine but i feel it was ment as a general statement which is what most prob took it as

hope that was elegant enough for u mr president

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast