Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Whats up with making deals and then raising the price right after?

This is a discussion on Whats up with making deals and then raising the price right after? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks for the GBs scrub BB close topic[/b] says how much of a kid u are, i wouldn't be surprised ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

thanks for the GBs scrub BB close topic[/b]
    says how much of a kid u are, i wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the people that is quitting ko and scams everyone to make a profit out of ur KO playing career

since when is it "cooler" to be playing at older ages? anyone over 30 playing ko i'd consider a f4ggot...my two cents[/b]
    and any kid that says that to an older person should get his ass kicked and get discipline...KO kids these days are just too rude, i know European kids at least respect elders cause if they don't they will get their asses whooped, but here in canada/america, just idiotic kids who's parents could give a fuck about, not all but tons of them out there just like many people here on ko4life

tommyleonghk

since when is it "cooler" to be playing at older ages? anyone over 30 playing ko i'd consider a f4ggot...my two cents[/b]
    since when is it not "cooler" to be playing at older ages?

and the word f4ggot is a discrimination.... and your 2 cents aint worth its value

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

If this was something like a personal matter, why in the general section? just wondering.

And on topic, yes thats fucking greed, but you cant change the way a person is or thinks.

It's alot "Cooler" to play with people who are over 30. They wont be dumb little scammer, item hungry pieces of shit like yourself. Be lucky that 30 year olds even want to play this game, or there wouldnt be one.

Shit people about 30 years of age invented the art of gaming.

On topic

ALot, in fact to many douche bag dumb fucks play this game dont sweat it.

Richie

dude you're a fu-ckin loser get a life, this game is for all ages you scrub so stfu and gtfo of thread, this doesnt concern u or whatever server u play

and all you can afford is 2 cents.. you are probably some 18 year old without a job borrowing money off of mommy to pay for your items on kol[/b]
    says the the guy who gets in ally clan, manages to get into a main clan boss hunt and then get loot /quit_clan and log off.

Nice one Amdragon, nice 1!
    Feel free to come back to cypher and repay what wasnt yours.

The king. Senior Member

yea raising the price in last second is kinda lame.

a846039

lol ALL NON C-WEST NUBS GTFO... flaming faggots....The mele that killed the talos didnt want me to sell for what was advertised, I even explained this to n0ah... If he didnt like the deal then he shouldnt have bought the belt...

Hey cutie Senior Member

says the the guy who gets in ally clan, manages to get into a main clan boss hunt and then get loot /quit_clan and log off.

Nice one Amdragon, nice 1!
    Feel free to come back to cypher and repay what wasnt yours.[/b]
    says the guy who lies about having a lvl 78 mage and another a few 78+ chars in your clan when darkangelpl got first 80?
    attention whore much?
    feel free to talk more shit.

dude you're a fu-ckin loser get a life, this game is for all ages you scrub so stfu and gtfo of thread, this doesnt concern u or whatever server u play

and all you can afford is 2 cents.. you are probably some 18 year old without a job borrowing money off of mommy to pay for your items on kol[/b]
    your one reason why felix is leaving this forums.

edit your dam post. hopfully a mod will see your post and suspend you for a week or more. those flames are unnecessary and completely childish. and yes we know this game is for all ages, thats the reason for all the 8 year olds on the forums.

same goes to that augustus guy.

on topic.

guy can raise a price if he wants, its can be jerk move sometimes. but what if someone else offers higher than what he was going to sell it to you for, surely hes going to ask you for more than that offer or else sell it to the other guy. if you dont liek the pricee move on and find a new seller.

Richie

Hey cutie Senior Member

Cant face the truth?

mjollner

he also cant read taht.... but regardless of that (/ontopic) raising the price, even at the last second, can simply be ignored by the buyer, he raises it, you say bb.... simple really

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

ok kid.. first of all faggot...[/b]
    dude you're a fu-ckin loser get a life,[/b]
    Then your a fuking retard that needs to go back to playing your Atari or Mario Kart on the SNES.[/b]
    10 day bans for flaming.

Obviously none of what Felix said in his post meant anything to some of you.

I for one, still care about the integrity of these forum and will do my best to uphold those standards, and am therefore cracking down on flaming.

Have a great day!

SirKaoS

Am I mentally retarded or I am not alone who read all forum adn dont know what they fucking talks about ? especially first post is really lame 8)

I think you missed 1 plodez..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast