Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Who is the best clan In USKO?

This is a discussion on Who is the best clan In USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa Best clan ever was TrashcanSwimteam.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the early days of Phantom_rouge till ...
Page: 5

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Best clan ever was TrashcanSwimteam....
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the early days of Phantom_rouge till 50 ^_^[/b]
    you gotta be kidding me... ugh, i feel violated -_-

Banned

Originally posted by cadela
    Carnage and Tormentors
    LMFAO!!!

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink@

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the early days of Phantom_rouge till 50 ^_^
    you gotta be kidding me... ugh, i feel violated -_-[/b]
    I joined it cause I couldnt get into their party unless I was in the clan... I still remember some of em but you knew I was in the clan before

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    @

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined it cause I couldnt get into their party unless I was in the clan... I still remember some of em but you knew I was in the clan before [/b][/quote]

lol i remeber that clan too i had a few parties with them when i played my rouge aoe lycan/scropions in piana

Banned Senior Member

I was the voker run around the desert r'd scorpions and bringing them back....

such shitty xp but fun

Originally posted by kohack
    wtf, no clan has ever been better than SixColors, ruled by zoid *:lol:
    you talking about the zoid from ares? That guy was a complete dickhead when ares first started out... not to mention a sucky rogue. <_<

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)
    @

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined it cause I couldnt get into their party unless I was in the clan... I still remember some of em but you knew I was in the clan before [/b][/quote]

I didnt' know you were in there... They're exp parties were the best, aoe scorpions all day long, they lvld my PokaDots and PokaDos back in the days...

They were funny as hell, we used to tell noobs to quit their clans so that we could add them to our clan/parties... but most of the times they did quit, we just laughed and rofl'd our asses off

ShadowBane

Sure is Blood ^_^

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    @

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined it cause I couldnt get into their party unless I was in the clan... I still remember some of em but you knew I was in the clan before [/b]
    I didnt' know you were in there... They're exp parties were the best, aoe scorpions all day long, they lvld my PokaDots and PokaDos back in the days...

They were funny as hell, we used to tell noobs to quit their clans so that we could add them to our clan/parties... but most of the times they did quit, we just laughed and rofl'd our asses off [/b][/quote]

we later met in eslant idk what happened but somehow i was 61 and u were 40ish lol we talked a bit i was warriorwithinjr from witchers/ig really old clans

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)
    @

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined it cause I couldnt get into their party unless I was in the clan... I still remember some of em but you knew I was in the clan before [/b]

They were funny as hell, we used to tell noobs to quit their clans so that we could add them to our clan/parties... but most of the times they did quit, we just laughed and rofl'd our asses off [/b][/quote]

Hoberta, Nytemare, DeathSycth( or along those lines ), Rayne, The leader ( I always forget his name now.... ) the original the_drocks ( who got me to join the clan )

muhahhaha Aoe skeletons/wolfed near the desert ftw

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink
    @

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined it cause I couldnt get into their party unless I was in the clan... I still remember some of em but you knew I was in the clan before

They were funny as hell, we used to tell noobs to quit their clans so that we could add them to our clan/parties... but most of the times they did quit, we just laughed and rofl'd our asses off [/b]
    we later met in eslant idk what happened but somehow i was 61 and u were 40ish lol we talked a bit i was warriorwithinjr from witchers/ig really old clans[/b][/quote]
    I do remember warriorwithinjr and warriorwithinsr... i think i got u kicked from some clan because you admitted being there for items :wub:

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)
    @

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were funny as hell, we used to tell noobs to quit their clans so that we could add them to our clan/parties... but most of the times they did quit, we just laughed and rofl'd our asses off
    we later met in eslant idk what happened but somehow i was 61 and u were 40ish lol we talked a bit i was warriorwithinjr from witchers/ig really old clans[/b]
    I do remember warriorwithinjr and warriorwithinsr... i think i got u kicked from some clan because you admitted being there for items :wub:[/b][/quote]i got kicked because i supposedly was there to give my clanneis in swarm chitin but i never told my other clannies that and they knew that but dark_17or vje not sure who lied so bad only people that knew the true are babybash and goathorns.
    i said id try to help them get chitin myself not from clan

Banned Senior Member

Maybe you were in the clan before I was, dunno but I cant remember pokados

but ya... we wanted to ally with 8ball all the time, little did we know 8ball wasn't a leader of an alliance let alone still grade 4 but had capes from a bug.... Then the clan died and I got into 8ball XD

Banned

Maybe you were in the clan before I was, dunno but I cant remember pokados

but ya... we wanted to ally with 8ball all the time, little did we know 8ball wasn't a leader of an alliance let alone still grade 4 but had capes from a bug.... *Then the clan died and I got into 8ball XD
    then you became full shell +8 with dual shards +9 and rols +2

i mean oops i didnt say anything h43r:

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    Rogue_Crackaz when PvtSnowball was leader, i miss it
    what ever happend to that bish? :huh:[/b]
    The bastard ran off to WOW, and never came back :S

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast