Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Who is the best clan In USKO?

This is a discussion on Who is the best clan In USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol you keep picking a clan that had gm help, and has disbanded a long time ago. Best clan ever ...
Page: 7

PriesTesS

lol you keep picking a clan that had gm help, and has disbanded a long time ago.

Best clan ever was HwaRang on Cypher, myko. First ones to have capes (on cypher hum side at least). Such nice guys to. They had my respect, tho i was but a noobie in those days.

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    lol you keep picking a clan that had gm help, and has disbanded a long time ago.

Best clan ever was HwaRang on Cypher, myko. First ones to have capes (on cypher hum side at least). Such nice guys to. They had my respect, tho i was but a noobie in those days.

Koreans pwned

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)
    Originally posted by phantomlink
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Best clan ever was TrashcanSwimteam....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the early days of Phantom_rouge till 50 ^_^

you gotta be kidding me... ugh, i feel violated -_-

I joined it cause I couldnt get into their party unless I was in the clan... I still remember some of em but you knew I was in the clan before
    I didnt' know you were in there... They're exp parties were the best, aoe scorpions all day long, they lvld my PokaDots and PokaDos back in the days...

They were funny as hell, we used to tell noobs to quit their clans so that we could add them to our clan/parties... but most of the times they did quit, we just laughed and rofl'd our asses off [/b]
    Hoberta, Nytemare, DeathSycth( or along those lines ), Rayne, The leader ( I always forget his name now.... ) the original the_drocks ( who got me to join the clan )

muhahhaha Aoe skeletons/wolfed near the desert ftw[/b][/quote]

It was the_drock who got me in that clan too ^_^

Shinigami Warriors are on the way up
    they get my vote

Speed of Dark

Dont forget that MNI/Apocalypse was the first clan to kill Isiloon :wub:

sunman

Originally posted by PriesTesS

best clan in my memory ever is channel 2 on cypher (my ko).. lol.. duke.. ethics..benkei..yaso...

PriesTesS

I'd say Channel 2 was best on orc side.

Hey there, u know, u are the first orc i ever killed on Ares? Int priest ftw. (well, u did run into an aoe harpy party :P )

Sustain

Badboyz (xig)
    Positive(diez)
    Town (ares) ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

and of course crackedWnbs :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Seni
    Firstly, 8BALL back in the days when we were still little-known and nobody took anything seriously and played the game for what it is: a game.
    Secondly, Just4Fun - I love the name, the cape, and the people. They all fit together unbelievably well for me.
    ým lover you too

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seni
    Firstly, 8BALL back in the days when we were still little-known and nobody took anything seriously and played the game for what it is: a game.
    Secondly, Just4Fun - I love the name, the cape, and the people. They all fit together unbelievably well for me.
    ým lover you too[/b]
    He didn't mean you, nub. h43r:

CrusAd3R

i didnt like blood too much but i still think they were the best clan around ko.

Solstice

Originally posted by Colomka
    NoName on Ares, prob the most legit clan.

First clan to be grade 1 too.
    nil8r.jpg

Originally posted by Solstice+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Solstice)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    NoName on Ares, prob the most legit clan.

First clan to be grade 1 too.
    nil8r.jpg[/b]
    NoName wasnt even the 2nd g1 clan in USKO

SirQuad

TOWN :lol:

SirQuad

Eternal_Knights :wub:

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast