Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who is going for ARES king?

This is a discussion on Who is going for ARES king? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; last post on this forum, and i wont bring up the racist BUT Originally posted by Volcanic Honour and intergrity ...
Page: 3

Banned

last post on this forum, and i wont bring up the racist BUT

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Honour and intergrity mean more than items and money to some people. Just because you are a douche doesn`t mean the rest of us are.
    if quitting ur real life's friend clan and taking all the clan items on u is honour and integrity and if using poison arrow to lure bosses is honour and integrity, what is your definition of honour and integrity? unless you werent talking about your clan when you mention honour and integrity.

Lemon

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    last post on this forum, and i wont bring up the racist *BUT

<!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    Honour and intergrity mean more than items and money to some people. Just because you are a douche doesn`t mean the rest of us are.
    using poison arrow to lure bosses is honour and integrity, what is your definition of honour and integrity? unless you werent talking about your clan when you mention honour and integrity.[/b]
    Using a poison arrow to lure bosses is ingenuity. I am sure that luring bosses away pisses certain people off but sadly Darwinian law reigns supreme with bosses, especially with no rules to ban it. It may ruin our honour in the eyes of the people luring it from us but it works both ways. However I cannot see someone luring bosses doing anything untoward with their integrity. Infact it may even be beneficial to it.

Anyway, so we have currently 2 candidates in discussion, and plainly 1 more than another. Krakatoa and Caredry.

Krakatoa actually seems to be defending himself rather well even if he doesn't especially want the position aslong as someone decent gets it. Caredry however cannot retort to him being a babashopper.

Any more candidates?

Lemon

(ps to an earlier post about me kissing up and asking what I am getting out of this; Yes I am the lowest active level in Illuminati at 65 but there are a couple of others there with me. I get nothing out of this except an interesting read and an insight into the views of the server. Also, I don't need to kiss up, infact I never kiss up.)

Originally posted by Lemon
    Any more candidates?
    YES!! Lemon for Quin plixorzzzzzzzz woot!
    Because enthusiasm is cool! YAY

Lemon

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    Any more candidates?
    YES!! Lemon for Quin plixorzzzzzzzz woot!
    Because enthusiasm is cool! YAY[/b]
    Lol don't start that again :P

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    last post on this forum, and i wont bring up the racist *BUT

<!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    if quitting ur real life's friend clan and taking all the clan items on u is honour and integrity and if using poison arrow to lure bosses is honour and integrity, what is your definition of honour and integrity? unless you werent talking about your clan when you mention honour and integrity.[/b]
    Who and what clan?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Bufty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bufty)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666
    grobs for king plz..
    he's got my vote *:lol:
    Jadereal is the worst king ive ever known, but I would vote for her if Grobs was the only other option lol.....[/b]
    Yes , cuz u used Wall bugg and i Shouted on Commander chat ... PhoenixWarlords bugg abusers gogogoo ffs

Cara my bro gogogogogoo

i check the forum once a week or so to see if anything new has been added or something interesting thats going on

Bufty

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("GROBS")</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Bufty")
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Seby666")
    grobs for king plz..
    he's got my vote *:lol:[/b]
    Jadereal is the worst king ive ever known, but I would vote for her if Grobs was the only other option lol.....[/b][/quote]

Yes , cuz u used Wall bugg and i Shouted on Commander chat ... PhoenixWarlords bugg abusers gogogoo ffs

Cara my bro gogogogogoo [/b][/quote]

No, because ur an asshole who abused his commander powers. Patriot were in the warder before us, how come u didnt mention them? Also tping ppl is not wall bug, and if we r guilty as u say of bug abuse, then what was it when u used lightfeet to go thru a closed prison gate? As we saw u do. Im assuming this hate has come from the fact that one of our members didnt help u do the cape quest, when ur clan was too weak to do it by themselves. At least we could get our own capes without begging ppl for help :P

RingWraith

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    its True Dmio and u know it ^^
    Not everyone is like you RW.

Honour and intergrity mean more than items and money to some people. Just because you are a douche doesn`t mean the rest of us are.[/b]

I guess your a douche also then since you offered to buy my items a few times ^^

Lemon

Originally posted by Bufty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bufty)</div>
    Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bufty
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666

grobs for king plz..
    he's got my vote *:lol:

Jadereal is the worst king ive ever known, but I would vote for her if Grobs was the only other option lol.....

Cara my bro gogogogogoo [/b]
    No, because ur an asshole who abused his commander powers. Patriot were in the warder before us, how come u didnt mention them? Also tping ppl is not wall bug, and if we r guilty as u say of bug abuse, then what was it when u used lightfeet to go thru a closed prison gate? As we saw u do. Im assuming this hate has come from the fact that one of our members didnt help u do the cape quest, when ur clan was too weak to do it by themselves. At least we could get our own capes without begging ppl for help :P[/b][/quote]

Don't be nasty to GROBS, he has enough on his hands learning how to PK.

Affenotto

:rollseyes: great y do all the canadites for king have to be ppl i like :rollseyes:

btw lemon if u get king remember who first helped u learn to combo maybe a donation would be nice B)

Lemon

Originally posted by Affenotto
    :rollseyes: *great y do all the canadites for king have to be ppl i like *:rollseyes: *

btw lemon if u get king remember who first helped u learn to combo *maybe a donation would be nice B)
    Lol I'm not intending on going for king but If I ever did I would be sure to reward you :P . I just intend to get some order in the system so we don't end up with a fuckup like jade. She only got 32% of the votes and as I see it, if the 68% who didn't want her all vote together then we might end up with a decent king who will keep people on Elmorad side and then help us become better than our karus counterparts.

I just hope this works.

Volcanic

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic@
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith

its True Dmio and u know it ^^

Not everyone is like you RW.

I guess your a douche also then since you offered to buy my items a few times ^^[/b]
    Actually, i asked you once how much you wanted after you said you was quitting,out of curiosity. I asked you several times to give me your gear for free, again when you said you was quitting. After all, if your quitting, you won`t be needing them will you?

Now, care to explain how you `managed` to equip atleast 3 chars(none leveled by yourself, of course), about mos and james having a vendetta against you(after explaining why, you can also explain the arsekissers post in mos`s thread in KOrankings). Oh, and why you haven`t been rolled back yet?

RingWraith

I will soon, not that i even care ^^ cause i dont play anymore.

Affenotto

umm weve been so busy on just Krak and Cara who are the others that are running? ^^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast