Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who here secretly wishes duping was back

This is a discussion on Who here secretly wishes duping was back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol... That idea really sucks, If you need pot money go hunt mastodons or spoilers or something...
Page: 2

Banned

Lol... That idea really sucks, If you need pot money go hunt mastodons or spoilers or something

Azraim

yup dupe won't increase the money of the server that's a lie

u all ppl (who like huge amount of coins easy way) r all new players

especialy those who asking to lower pot prices[/b]
    Really? I've played since MYKO beta - So please, don't talk about yourself like that and go play your macro server kkthxbb

Banned

I kind of with koxp was back :/ opals,crude, and sapphires prices are becoming way to high on new servers...

farming aks for 2 hrs and got 2 -_-

i want blinding

wawh

Really? I've played since MYKO beta - So please, don't talk about yourself like that and go play your macro server kkthxbb[/b]
    who says he was talking to you?

and anyway prices are this high because of all those goldbar websites...

900mil for a roc on akara >.> who's gonna farm that shit without macros?

MillionVoices

duping makes chittins +8 20 gb
    no ty
    + you cant turn in bus-es any more so duping not gonna make more coin[/b]
    lol duping makes Chitin Pauldron +8 like 80GB.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

its actually ok... coz now we know to buy say all high class items etc and save them... or just save all ur gb's till dupe gone

silence1337

meh duping makes things more worth but since u cant carry more than 21GB with you you have to give superb items with it like expensive uniques =/

you should've played MYKO lol:P there you needed to farm for your pot money at lvl 45 xD

L2P retard, just loot all those low lvl items that drop in Estlant and NPC them everytime you repair!!
    So many ways to get your pot money...I dont want +8 items to be sold for USD only....damn im glad they are in merchant

Just a quick list while I reload ko:
    cardinals
    mastodons
    ancients
    abyss dungeon
    dts
    DM/Eidolon farm party
    Harpys in d1 for mirage daggers.
    Those mobs in abyss that drop Busses

Stop whining

llJuanMall

I also like the prices right now even though im broke xD We have to get used to this market prices, i hope they stay like that for a while.

mammlea2

Seriously you fuckin kids have been spoiled by easy money on this game. Learn how to fucking farm effectively and how to be efficient with your money. The game dynamic has changed once again, so learn how to fucking adapt and quit whining or quit the damn game. Prices are supposed to be low, even lower than this. You're supposed to use things like mp absorb to exp and oh god forbid you actually loot everything that fucking drops. The prices aren't even remotely as low how they used to be before idiots learned how to dupe in the original ko. Again, adapt or gtfo.[/b]
    wasting hours and hours killing mastodons or what ever?, no ty. Supposed to use mp absorb in exp? ya sure, go kill worms and bulcans

andI hate warriors that exp on dual mp absorbs. 1 weapon is enough its not like 480 mana pots were that expensive, and they can carry shit loads of them

Hostibus

bus dupe would be good as it always have been ...
    for those who are talkin bout farming - 1h on mastodonts - 10min on dark stones - GL Farming
    K other ways - dungeon 2 times a day - lets say u win both with some gems - thats like 50m (75+ ) - how u wanna xp with 50m for pots daily ? warrior cant use hs in that way and that makes melee xp 3 times slower then aoe ews - fair n square ya ? rotfl...

and btw - why should any warrior pay like 2-3 shells 7 / week to xp ? are u serious ?
    lower potion prices/dupe buses plx

price are ok now
    just sell some useless stuff and you are done.

about pots, i think k2 soon will put packages of pots at pus so...

Banned

the prices will always stay like that....
    when there was dupes all the items prices was very very high but u could get money fast
    and the the prices are low and its harder to get money...

bus dupe would be good as it always have been ...
    for those who are talkin bout farming - 1h on mastodonts - 10min on dark stones - GL Farming
    K other ways - dungeon 2 times a day - lets say u win both with some gems - thats like 50m (75+ ) - how u wanna xp with 50m for pots daily ? warrior cant use hs in that way and that makes melee xp 3 times slower then aoe ews - fair n square ya ? rotfl...

and btw - why should any warrior pay like 2-3 shells 7 / week to xp ? are u serious ?
    lower potion prices/dupe buses plx[/b]
    Ty very much someone with common sense.

This is Bullshit, Either lower the prices for pots - Or Make monsters drop more cash and their shit items worth more, I mean FFS Mirage sword +1 = Npc for 200k, BUT yet its a slightly hard drop [[You know what I mean]], And That mirage sword would buy you 12 soul pots, WOW!!! But yet, it will take around 100+ To get it. How isn't the prices fucked?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast