Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Who will be the NEW KING at Ares

This is a discussion on Who will be the NEW KING at Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric More pearls of wisdom from Caraedry the Windowlicker, when he MSNed me earlier today, splurged, ...
Page: 4

Grid

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    More pearls of wisdom from Caraedry the Windowlicker, when he MSNed me earlier today, splurged, and blocked me right afterwards:

[̲̅o̲̅] [̲̅z̲̅] [̲̅z̲̅] [̲̅y̲̅] fosforauhakourada -CAYIR says:
    hey sun of a biatch
    stop talkin about
    go finger your ass
    looter
    and tell your mom to give me a nice blowjob next time
    didnt like her performans last night
    Shitty English: check.
    Likes man-ass (mine, specifically): check.
    Mindless string of non-sequiturs: check.
    Oedipus Complex (likes to talk about mothers, for the unwashed masses): check.

Oh Caraedry, you never fail to make my day.
    I got one of those aswell

[̲̅o̲̅] [̲̅z̲̅] [̲̅z̲̅] [̲̅y̲̅] fosforauhakourada -CAYIR säger:
    hey fat boy
    stop talkin about me
    go finger yourself
    sun of a bitch
    Grid - System of a down säger:
    hey retard, get a life
    Is it the latest Turk fashion?

leftclaw

If Boro was GM-edited, why does he need to grind with us?

He's one of the cool turks I've met in his game, and say whatever you wanna, but Boro is good gun. ^^

Grid

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Caraedry
    if u keep tryin to make fun of some1s nation ,english,whatever who he is....i will keep swearin to you more...its simple ...and also stop spammin forums when u see sth written about me cuz i dun care your opinion ....i dun give a shit about u ......i think its clear .....if after all i say u will post 1 more think about me it will show how stupid u are.....i dun wanna be a part of your stupid game !!! end of story ....and still using bad language little boy *-_- *be kind
    This guy is one of the few cool Turks :wub:[/b]
    Nah he's just a grown up, poorly educated, retarded Turk. Only diffrence between him and other retarded turks is that he speaks something that's similar to english

Yun_Yuuzhan

Futility: A.Q.! :lol:

anonimous

yeah TheCaraedry for king gogogogo

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by farhad
    A guy named rushwood (AkA futility) luring always servants to inferno while they take Isiloon...
    Futility is Rushwood? Well, that's certainly news to me, and I should know, I'm Futility.

farhad

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-farhad
    A guy named rushwood (AkA futility) luring always servants to inferno while they take Isiloon...
    Futility is Rushwood? Well, that's certainly news to me, and I should know, I'm Futility.[/b]
    zzz 2nd character ofcourse <_<

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by farhad+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(farhad)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-farhad

Futility is Rushwood? Well, that's certainly news to me, and I should know, I'm Futility.
    zzz 2nd character ofcourse <_<[/b]
    Of course. But you're still wrong.

farhad

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Originally posted by farhad+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(farhad)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-farhad

zzz 2nd character ofcourse <_<[/b]
    Of course. But you're still wrong.[/b][/quote]

no im not................. i was with inferno when u did that........and they told me that u always doing that beside that every1 knows illuminati always luring monsters to priests while the healing a tanker of boss so the priest dies and u guys take it. im not the only 1 that knows that...... Do something about ur self before u insulting others AND CARA NEVER DID SUCHA THING AND WONT DO. vote for cara !

Yun_Yuuzhan

Hmm, this one doesn't like to stay locked I see. Sorry to interrupt your fun boys but flaming's against the rules. h43r:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234