Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Why is razor still a mod on this forum?

This is a discussion on Why is razor still a mod on this forum? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor How? Never been in the same clan or ts / vent. Never even talked longer than ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    How? Never been in the same clan or ts / vent. Never even talked longer than a combined of 3 minutes. You might have seen me ripping on people as early as 2009, just like I still do sometimes, but I don't believe that qualifies as "knowing" someone lmfao.

This thread is a solid 10/10. Feed me more attention guys.
    Feed up brah,

Knowing you doesn't mean we were ever friends, just means I know you.
    Adi, ScreameR and BaanNekTharious like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Feed up brah,

Knowing you doesn't mean we were ever friends, just means I know you.
    Then it'd be out of context because that's not what you tried to express when you replied to fireboltet. You implied that knowing me longer would mean that you knew me better, which then would be incorrect.

Are you even trying? Or is logic that hard to come by for people like you?

Then it'd be out of context because that's not what you tried to express when you replied to fireboltet. You implied that knowing me longer would mean that you knew me better, which then would be incorrect.

You're just another random who is allergic to basic logic lol, must suck to live like that.
    Um, now lets break this down. I said "I've known razor a lot longer than you, trust me"

Where in your world does that imply we were ever friends? You were always the whiney archer that cried because people wouldn't tank vs you. You cried the day we vs'd 2x and you lost both times.

Yea...I know you.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Um, now lets break this down. I said "I've known razor a lot longer than you, trust me"

Where in your world does that imply we were ever friends? You were always the whiney archer that cried because people wouldn't tank vs you. You cried the day we vs'd 2x and you lost both times.

Yea...I know you.
    Who is even mentioning being friends? How logic crippled are you? Goddamn. It's infuriating to deal with people this dumb.

It's like saying that you know that stranger going to the store for years, because you sometimes see him around or talk briefly, as much as someone who actually lived in the same house with that person, even if it was for a shorter period of time.

That's not knowing someone, and saying "I've known him longer than you" implies that you would infact know that stranger better than someone who interacted with him on a daily basis.

I shudder to know how low is your IQ.

Who is even mentioning being friends? How logic crippled are you? Goddamn. It's infuriating to deal with people this dumb.

It's like saying that you know that stranger going to the store for years, because you sometimes see him around or talk briefly, as much as someone who actually lived in the same house with that person, even if it was for a shorter period of time.

That's not knowing someone, and saying "I've known him longer than you" implies that you would infact know that stranger better than someone who interacted with him on a daily basis.

I shudder to know how low is your IQ.
    Yes, the typical razor reply, insult aimlessly when your point is lost hoping someone will take notice.

Yea dude, I know you. I know the people you were friends with. You are "KO Famous" congrats.

ego+1
    attention+1
    intellect-1
    strategy-1

Hell I bet you don't even know what IQ stands for without googling it.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I think Regiss I should be banned bc he once said the n word in ts.

You sound like you should be on tumblr.

This is a obscure online forum community. Sucks that you're so triggered by some of my posts, but that's not how you measure a mod's efficiency. I said back then that just because I casually took the mod role, I wouldn't change my posting ways that much. There was no one else, Devile hand picked active people with common sense, marketplace and private server scene knowledge.

I also said that I would not abuse my power in return. For someone whining about how my behavior does not fit a mod position, you sure overlook all the times where this same leniency has worked in your favor, in the numerous flame threads in media section that have gone on forever when they, according to a 'normal' forum's rules, should have been closed right away and have all the people inside infracted or banned. Is that what you want? Exemplar mod behavior? Do you hate fun? Because I can be very unfun if you want, in exchange for a "nice and peaceful place".

Just the same old double standards and biased views. Rally your few buttbuddies to support your cause, troll to your heart's content. Not even gonna bother giving you another minute of my attention, you low quality troll :|
    s.a butthurt mod, please retire u very insulting

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you're such a faggot
    i know right, now open your mouth and suck it<3

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    Just leave and never come back, trust me no1 cares.
    who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    you should see a doctor man, damn boy hope you didnt cry when mom slapped you...
    are you that dumb? #sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Yeah I'm sure Screamer and Adi would love to return to the one sided days MrRapist was mod and Adi and company would start flame wars and use personal attacks and would get away with breaking the rules while Rapist banned everyone that disagreed or fought back with them. Life is so unfair.
    i think u'd love to join us right, wow ur still here? didn't u try to hang urself back then?

P.S. full flame this razor again. why is he still a mod?

Geez so many bad trolls. The way of the troll is to ignore the argument at hand, devolving into nitpicky jabs here and there all while giving up any credibility and intelligence that a human being should have. I don't get why anyone would willingly do that! It's self degrading and silly.

Now if you excuse me, it's EVO weekend. Have fun yapping boys.
    andrewo350 likes this.

Geez so many bad trolls. The way of the troll is to ignore the argument at hand, devolving into nitpicky jabs here and there all while giving up any credibility and intelligence that a human being should have. I don't get why anyone would willingly do that! It's self degrading and silly.

u still didn't answer my questions, i asked you in your clan recruitment topic if you could ban yourself, i asked you how old you were because i don't believe ur age is over 12. and i'm still wondering why you are still a mod, you are the biggest troll and flamer on the forum you should take care of. sad that you can't even properly do that, speaking of intelligence a human being should have, sadly you don't have it. what a mod, what a forum.

some guys are saying he is deleting topics with no reason and w.e but he accused me with something i didnt do, he act like a paronoiac and after that he asked razor to delete his comments . its so obvious that u need help with forum and its also so obvious that razor can bring that help. just dont try to act like irrational haters and u'll be fine.btw we released the isiloon after 6 months but it wont be hard for us to take it back right away.

Kallop is ok.

but Razor is just one huge troll flamer.

It's you will or you'll you degenerate troll.

IQ that.

i agreee 100% razor is not a good person with respect, its just him and himself. that guys just cannot talk like a men, if he not agree with you he wont try to understand your point he ill just bullshit cuz he think you wrong... btw that one of the reason why im not active here, turkish forum ftw

Only ones who defend him are Undez members... Who are just as shitty humain being as razor is.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Only ones who defend him are Undez members... Who are just as shitty humain being as razor is.
    brainless waste of oxygen . u cant resist razor coz he is better than u at everything prolly

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast