Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Worst Event -.-

This is a discussion on Worst Event -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shitty event, still worst than the past year one^^ but lets hope no duping bugs this time...
Page: 8

japo

shitty event, still worst than the past year one^^ but lets hope no duping bugs this time

TwistTheKnife

So much for double. Everyone gets the same exp its not a certain % anymore, its every 8 hours.

The only thing you get from the christmas ornaments are the christmas items which are non-tradeable, no high class item exchange at all. A complete waste of 6 hours maint for K2. The only thing the santa's are good for is stopping exp 5 mins before they spawn to go do them then go back to exp. Level 79 and you get .5 for both servers. At level 74 you get .9

Good Game[/b]
    So... you're upset that the market is not being flooded with high class items which fucked up every servers market for months last year. K. Cry please.

Havoc2

For a makeup day, this is pretty bad. The Santa's don't even uniques anymore. GG, this gives a whole new meaning to "helping the lower levels". The higher levels don't even get a taste of "christmas cheer" from K2.

it is still by %, and some ppl said they have gotten drop from curse santa.

overall the event is decent, and I love the theme xD

Hell_Rogue_Germany

yea last year was best x-mas event ever and this year sucks...

Havoc2

it is still by %, and some ppl said they have gotten drop from curse santa.

overall the event is decent, and I love the theme xD[/b]
    Are you kidding me? at level 74 you get .9 for all 6 santa's. At level 79 you get .5 for all 6.
    Cursed Santa dropping more than coins is a rumor this year, if someone did manage to get a drop they would have posted it here. And considering weve gotten more than 70% of the box's from santa' on girakon so far and still coins on all of them.

But I do agree the theme is alright, the snowball war is pretty fun, its free pk just don't know why all of our players are stacked on top of each other. If they spread out, its a better chance for them to live.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678