Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

would you be in favor of wiping all +10 and certain +9 items?

This is a discussion on would you be in favor of wiping all +10 and certain +9 items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 to SillySkank, took the text out of my brains. The rumored anvil bug raped the markets, period. PS - ...
Page: 3

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

+1 to SillySkank, took the text out of my brains. The rumored anvil bug raped the markets, period.

PS - VladDarco's avatar is GG, made me crack up D:

Validating

will come new ones within week

zooli

Back on topic!
    Whatabout a total rollback to 2007-01-01.
    That way you will get rid of every bugabused high, middle, lowclass, Unique item was made ever since. You will also as a bonus get rid of bugabused lvls on chars made after that day as this was pretty frequent back then too.
    Whatīs said above is totally stupid like the topic itself.
    K2 should never do anything more than act emmediately.
    Letīs go back to Befrostdeletion which cost me a great deal of real money as I sold scrolls to get coins then buy stuff on the market to equip my char.
    What did K2 do? They waited til all fragments have been traded in and uniques was made til +7. Then they deleted bifrostitems.
    If the information I got afterwards is right K2 new all about duped fragments way before they took action.
    It would have been a easy thing to delete every fragment at once instead of waiting til ppl lost their coins or real money on it!
    Why wasnīt there a rollback since highclassitems was earned in Christmas bug too and in much higher numbers?
    Did they punish the bugabusers and cheaters? No of course they didnīt. Those ppl could earn their Gb without getting disturbed!
    The ppl that got hurt was as always the ones who (was stupid enough to go for things in the market which is as you all know allowed).

So a logical answer to this topic would be.
    K2, G1 or whatever they call themselves today shouldīt do anything since they didnīt do it in the first place!!!
    And if they do act it should be doing serverrollbacks not whiping single items at random. That is if they canīt keep track off the cheaters and punish them directly by rollback all deals done since cheat was performed.
    Keep in mind selling and buying items for real money isnīt allowed so K2 shouldīt concern themselves about ppl getting hurt this way.
    But they should protect ppl that buy and sell scrolls since this is allowed ingame.

they are lots of legit +9 items and only ppl who have lots of coins can do them

i myself saved 250 gb for almost 8 months waiting for prices to drop to make some +9 stuff and guess what

i made few +9 items legitly:

Impact +9
    Warrior Chitin Pauldern +9
    Rogue Chitin helmet +9
    Mirage dagger +9

and am gonna make more soon when price drops so if they wipe em = /quit

Old servers its easy to make +9 there but new server would be hard so dont accuse all servers to not have legit +9 stuff

Actually it happens all the time.

in China / Taiwan, people get over-reacted with lineage.

People get beat up trying to sell IGC for $$$$.

When people lose in a 1v1 tournament, they fight in real life and take over other's account.

When their e-relationship breaks apart, people gets an emotional break down

I would give you a link, but u wouldn't understand jack shit anyways.

This has always happened btw.

Why do you think there are so many scammers out there? People would do anything.[/b]
    yeah thats very true

well it'll be good if they wiped them on new servers like girakon and down...... not really for the older servers... its 4 yrs.. theres surely must be some +9's out ther e:O

maybe wipe all +10 uniques...

they are lots of legit +9 items and only ppl who have lots of coins can do them

i myself saved 250 gb for almost 8 months waiting for prices to drop to make some +9 stuff and guess what

i made few +9 items legitly:

Impact +9
    Warrior Chitin Pauldern +9
    Rogue Chitin helmet +9
    Mirage dagger +9

and am gonna make more soon when price drops so if they wipe em = /quit

Old servers its easy to make +9 there but new server would be hard so dont accuse all servers to not have legit +9 stuff[/b]

Yes people have no understanding of the future or being able to see far out. When prices are high and IN was 100GB you could sell simple items for tons of coins (blue chests brought 10gb all day long and those weren't even the best money makers). I personally know 3 people who saved anywhere from 800-1200 gb and when prices went rock bottom made all kinds of legit +3 uniques and +9 weapons, they also made usd (a lot). They also stocked their inns with abys pots, scrolls, etc and basically don't have to ever spend a nickel out of pocket for this game. The cocksucking scammers, low IQ retards, shit talking back stabbers etc alway try to slam these people and make excuses for their own personal lack of true skill and foresight.

Anyone can do this shit and talking about wiping it all or it's "all" not legit is asinine.

Misanthrope

great posts by kenbachi and Rad Archer -

I've made quite a few pieces of +9 FP's as well as a few +9 HXB's and +9 sword breakers (and a lot of +9 stilletos that burned going for 10 ) and a +9 clever recently -- and I barely play USKO (maybe 2-3 hours a week now). take someone who is really dedicated, has played a couple of years on any server (much less an old one) in a decent clan, and knows the market well and it's easy to see how they would have made a slew of +9 (and yes maybe some +10) items.

are there GM injected items? yep. always will be.
    this is simply the nature of the beast - but wiping all +10's and some 9's? no.

DeathInTheNight

+10 items should be wiped and permantly removed from game.+9 is high enough and hard to make legitly(high class anyway).
    +10 just cant see how they could be made legit, even though some ppl have them through buying from other ppl.
    I remember when K2 used to wipe +9's and sometimes ban the ppl with them, yet it was still possible to make+10's.
    In reality there should be only a few +10's on the older servers and none on the newer ones, but this aint the case.
    Wipe em all coz there's probably more unligit +10's than legit.
    But sux for the ppl with the legit ones( if there is any), which I highly doubt.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

+10 items should be wiped and permantly removed from game.+9 is high enough and hard to make legitly(high class anyway).
    +10 just cant see how they could be made legit, even though some ppl have them through buying from other ppl.
    I remember when K2 used to wipe +9's and sometimes ban the ppl with them, yet it was still possible to make+10's.
    In reality there should be only a few +10's on the older servers and none on the newer ones, but this aint the case.
    Wipe em all coz there's probably more unligit +10's than legit.
    But sux for the ppl with the legit ones( if there is any), which I highly doubt.[/b]
    peop,e got np in game thats not legit and ben here for years, ...
    nothing changes...

Ignore Me Senior Member

I dont believe in wipes.

Change stats so item +10 is same as +9.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Wink

I dont believe in wipes.

Change stats so item +10 is same as +9.[/b]
    are you the char i saw get banned for speed hacking the other day ?

Ignore Me Senior Member

are you the char i saw get banned for speed hacking the other day ?[/b]
    Seriously BuDDah was the name even close to mine? With you I don't know. :lol:

Banned

Exclamation

Seriously BuDDah was the name even close to mine? With you I don't know. :lol:[/b]
    i could look in my knights online folder for the lsc file and post it,, i was just to lazy ';-]

hej

That would men that they had to work at K2 and that they dont want to do.

ArtOfFighters

gogogo delete every item and start fresh! :mellow:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast