Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wat u mean exactly?[/b] i CANT log in to the game on my new account http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...5202237iz0.jpg...
Page: 48

jaca84

wat u mean exactly?[/b]
    i CANT log in to the game on my new account
    http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...5202237iz0.jpg

I don't have the courage to read all 37 pages of this topic but I can see some people here are approving of the latest changes.
    In my opinion this whole matter is a big joke.
    So they restrict logging from 2 different countries but has anyone understood what is the goal they are trying to achieve?
    - Stop Chinese farmers? ==> Last time I checked all, Chinese farmers come from..... hmmmm (help me here) China maybe???
    - Stop Sharing accounts? ==> In some way, partially they do. Sharing will still exist between people coming from the same country. And considering 80% or more of accounts are registered to Turkey, this measure only has minimal effect in total. Only thing they achieved is narrowing down international friendships and prevent immigrants and students abroad to play on shared accounts along with friends from their home country. What a drastic measure!!!
    - Make your accounts safer? If you live anywhere else but Turkey and you believe that Turks are the bigeest threat to your account safety, maybe this new policy can make you feel safer. In my own 3 year experience of Diez Drama most scamming/hacking attampts didn't have anything to do with Turk players. You can still be scammed/hacked by people living next to your house and dont have a freaking clue of who is responsible.

Unfortunately for them, they cant restrict account access to one single IP address cause as most of you know ISPs frequently change their client's IP's so they chose to narrow it down to country ranged IP's.

Bottom line: Non-sense security update from non-sense Game managers.

simply this patch fukked non Turkish players

LonelyWolf

AT THIS TIME ONLY TURKS CAN SHARE ACCOUNTS : )

Ignore Me Senior Member

I don't share its better for me. :P

K2 must move goal posts and change rules - everytime they do it some people will hurt and some will quit.

We have to remember we waste our time in this game we don't invest it.

Go die, some of us actually like having lives other than KO.[/b]
    Some of us actully like having lives other than KO, and therefore we accept that our character will not be lvl 80 for along time.
    There is always a choice. Don't pull the "sharers have lives - everyone else is a freaking nerd that plays KO 24/7" card. Its not working. Really.

Havoc2

New question for those that "agree" with this patch.

WHO'S GOING NEW SERVER!?!?

ME!! ME! I AM! ME ME! ILL BE ON 24/7 WITH MY SHARER THAT LIVES WITHEN 2 HOURS TIMEZONE OF ME!!

Not going to happen.. the US has one of the largest time zone changes in 1 country and the biggest difference you can achieve is a 3 hour difference. Congradulations. Sharing is NOT a necessity to pwn on a new server? Your right about that you don't need a sharer to own, but your not going to own.. Turks are going to continue doing their ritual of starting a new server with a few clan leaders that own cafe's that have 30 - 40 different people playing the account before they even reach level 70 and are logged in non stop at paramuns. I'd like to see an American try to touch that without 3 - 4 people taking shifts on the account. The only thing K2 did was narrow down "people with lives / people without lives".. new server comes out your an english player and your one of the first level 70's / 80's its not that you play alot its just you have ALOT more people playing your account than what was once required, or the ladder, you have no outside life and wouldn't know how to survive without your daily dose of radiation from a computer monitor.

I'm sorry but this patch is one of K2's biggest mistakes, the most simple solution K2 could have EVER and I will restate that, the easiest solution EVER K2 could have made, and again they could have EVER, EVER, EVER made was to simply ban the chinese IP address, if you take the number of chinese farmers and the amount of people without accounts to play that ARE quitting or are GOING TO quit there would be more of the ladder. Or if you think I am wrong about that then lets put the numbers of CASH SPENT on this game. Chinese farmers : 0$ / Sharers : 2$ average (EACH SHARER) you may say "sharers dont spend money thats why they are a sharer not the owner" well why do we not consider the GOOD sharers that are considered to own a part of the account and DO spend a few bucks on KC every once in a while, it averages it out to every sharer having spent 8$ on the game every month. K2 will NEVER see the mistake they made because of their bigheads, according to them they make what was it "10 million" a year, thats a joke, if they make 10 million then I wonder who they are paying to find the other 9 million that never showed the fuck up.

And to all of the blockheaded morons that are still repeating this phrase to the 36th page.

SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS, SHARING IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS

ALL SHARING DOES
    Is make it so you NO LONGER have valid CUSTOMER SERVICE. In my opinion K2 should allow you to put multiple countries to log in (from the owners decision) and anyone with 2 different countries forfits their customer service rights. Its not like we had any to begin with anyways so for K2 its a win win and for the customers, its THEIR VERY FIRST FUCKING WIN over K2 because theres no way in hell your going to get Customer Service anyways, no way in hell your ever going to get the chinese IP banned, no way in hell your EVER going to have koxp removed from the game because THIS.. IS.. K2's... SOLUTION.. TO.. KOXP. For you ignorant few that have not figured that out yet or as much READ the TOS.

Ignore Me Senior Member

True the punishment sais you will not get customer support.

But the TOS has been changed to. Therefore its against the TOS. They moved the goal posts.

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst...rms_of_use.php
    1. ... You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and parents or guardians are liable for the activities of their child. ...[/b]
    The chinese were complaining about IPs blocked ages ago... I'm pretty sure the gold farmers proxy. And they are the only chinese that come.

banaanc

i would suggest you to learn to read
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("End User Agreement")</div>
    4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I have read and agree to above Terms of Service" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.[/b]

Sharing is NOT a necessity to pwn on a new server? Your right about that you don&#39;t need a sharer to own, but your not going to own..[/b]

+1, AMEN h34r:

Banned

sharing is cheating end of story[/b]
    rofl

yaay,i can now login my rogue again /steel0

for the ones who dont believe

/steel0

Havoc, so much crying lol. If you can&#39;t take the heat then /quit.

People take this game way too seriously lol

but thanks for the big lol

jaca84

Havoc, so much crying lol. If you can&#39;t take the heat then /quit.

People take this game way too seriously lol

but thanks for the big lol [/b]
    meybe, but some of us wasted 23 days and MONEY and now that things