Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

WTFFFFFF!

This is a discussion on WTFFFFFF! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; w/e good for chris hes crying about all this and scams ppl before im happy to see he got what ...
Page: 6

Spells

w/e good for chris hes crying about all this and scams ppl before im happy to see he got what he deserved B)

Banned

AND UP FOR A HUGE DRAMA DEST OF DIEZ SCAMMERS <_<

Banned

kk ryan u keep thinking that i havent worked for anything in this game yet i got all those items and got them legitly robin hood quit gave me his shit does that not make them mine??
    and who the fuck are u talking bout not working a day in my life ryan u r just 1 emo mofo just becuz i have ppl who trust me dont mean shit ur just a low life piece of shit who switches his char 5 tiems a week becuz no matter what he plays he sucks at u where never good at any char ryan thats why u had so many[/b]
    from what u and i have dealt with before? no they arent. in anyones normal opinion? yes.

can someone write down a reliable list of who scammed who so i know i am banning the right people? Damn you scammers need to stop writing such fucking confusing posts i swear

can someone write down a reliable list of who scammed who so i know i am banning the right people? Damn you scammers need to stop writing such fucking confusing posts i swear[/b]

i believe its *scamming in circle*

start banning and u will end up banned the victim too

Amine

:lol: Paddy.

can someone write down a reliable list of who scammed who so i know i am banning the right people? Damn you scammers need to stop writing such fucking confusing posts i swear[/b]
    Atm... painfully i say ban Sybian... known him and trusted him so this sucks for me
    But atm he admitted scamming Master_Destoryer items

So... would u ppl stop fuckin scamming each other ? are fuckin pixels so important ? god fuckin dammit, i played acc with ppl who had items i desired and friends who lent me items i needed... yet, have u ever seen a Pato fuckin scammed topic ? NO... fuckin, no pennis ppl scam each other...

Thx god i dont play this game anymore... but im gratefull i spent my time with the like of Waggy, who never thought twice about doing this shit... sad loosers need to steal shit others earn

ps: thats my scammers rant... aq

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Whatever as i admitted above i truely did do it but you can not dismiss the facts that mastkillface hacked 2 people his character and many of his items which he blatently got away with lies and then straight face hacked 0nsloughts character with the assistance of bafert and lied to the whole forums. And none of these items are really baferts either they all came from someone else that gave them to him because hes never worked an honest day in his life for items.

And also before i get banned from these forums for a telling the truth lutz thanks for giving away ips to people which is against ur rules and secondly against the law and giving them to 4aikon aka tim on these forums so that way he can hack someone and i just wanted to let everyone know that.[/b]
    1. I didn&#39;t give IPs to anyone. I give IP ranges, ie. countries.
    2. It&#39;s not against the law to give IPs away. If it was, it&#39;d be illegal to obtain IPs.

Is it just me or does 90% of this forum seem to comprise of scammers or people waiting for the right moment to become one?

Where is people&#39;s sense of pride? When i played i played for myself and nobody else. What does being the best mean if you haven&#39;t earned it?
    When i played my rogue i hope i&#39;m not being big headed when i say i was considered one of the best on diez before i quit, and i earned it all through hard work, which in itself is it&#39;s own reward. I felt as if i had achieved something, something you scammers will never feel.

You&#39;re scamming your friends, and you&#39;re cheating yourself

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i believe its *scamming in circle*

start banning and u will end up banned the victim too[/b]
    or just ban them all...when in doubt spam the ban the button!

Recoman

its so fun to read how people share there account with half there clan , and then post a topic on the forum called " I GOT HACKED"

Banned

Is it just me or does 90% of this forum seem to comprise of scammers or people waiting for the right moment to become one?

Where is people&#39;s sense of pride? When i played i played for myself and nobody else. What does being the best mean if you haven&#39;t earned it?
    When i played my rogue i hope i&#39;m not being big headed when i say i was considered one of the best on diez before i quit, and i earned it all through hard work, which in itself is it&#39;s own reward. I felt as if i had achieved something, something you scammers will never feel.

You&#39;re scamming your friends, and you&#39;re cheating yourself[/b]
    Seems like most of the KO players these days aren&#39;t arsed about pride or whatnot, just reckon that items and accounts are everything

It&#39;s like &#39;to be the best, scam the rest&#39; or something, lol.

And my head fucking hurts from last night, went out town last night with my mates B)

little_painter

Well that really broke my heart. I would&#39;ve never thought that Ryan could do such things
    I&#39;ve got no reason to continue playing since even people I turst the most are turning in to scammers.
    I guess the temptation was just too much for him [/b]
    i dont get you guys, ive NEVER had problems with lenting out stuff worth up too 4000usd 2 peps i only knew ingame.. pick your friends ingame as you would irl, with your heart and not with greed or temptations, know waht people are or dont take the risk if you cant afford it,
    atm, id refrain from advising you on trusting people from any of the "high" clans with anything greedy people always think if ur worth scamming
    scamming people who are less intelligent is never mentioned... but i see it done many times in this game i pity people who never have the skills too out grow this habbit off self serv 1st

DarkSid

omfg chris

Bafert

from what u and i have dealt with before? no they arent. in anyones normal opinion? yes.[/b]

lmao u wana know the differnce magic i let u borrow my items not keep them

robin straight up said im quiting this game go ahead do what u want then after he gave me his tiems he gave his account away he didntlet me borrow he gave me them borrow and give have 2 different meanings

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast