Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Xaeroo Bad Gun

This is a discussion on Xaeroo Bad Gun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont believe any of us have any knowlegde of cabrumco hacking or macroing before he joined the clan all ...
Page: 2

I dont believe any of us have any knowlegde of cabrumco hacking or macroing before he joined the clan all we kno is he has been lvling his ass off when he joined. But as soon as almighty deville says that cab isnt legit were suppose to bow down and kick him from clan?? :rollseyes: Pls at least humor us by proving ur little theory and stop just posting ur own dam opinoin. :angry:

Ok, u know now, not cause i say so but cause MANY said it. What u did ? NOTHING. So please stfu.

Funny how u find excuses for your bad decisions. Lost the count of how many times ppl posted complains about Cabrumco arrow showering in CZ and Wars, but nobody in Carnage read those. Also, they believe most ppl that agree with this have some sort of personal problem with Cabrumco to say he is a damn cheater.

Optic4l

Im not saying hacking/macroing/duping any sort of cheat is OK now or in the past all im saying is IF he did cheat in the past atleast he does not now.

Look at all the people who have cheated in the past and now are STILL cheating. They are not being told not to cheat yet u still bring up the fact he (might have) cheated in the past. Atleast some people can change there ways and do what is right even if it is late.

Im pretty sure you have known people who have cheated in the past and are still playing. :rollseyes:

please guys
    dont be making fun of blue adept
    he is one of the nicest and one of the oldest players of dies
    i can assure u that whatever blue writes is true, because i trust him.
    i dont know why ppl try to flame him, hes just trying to let the community know who that scammer is... i dont see the problem here.....
    BLUE IS trying to do something good for u and u flame him wtf......zzzzz

<3 blue
    PS. sry about the clan drama

firem

its just not played by nesma anymore =/ but still illegal lvls

Optic4l

Aory FTW

XeaRoo

I dont know much english.My friend helped me,so ı tried to write what my friend has tought me.As ı am not in english,this helps you,you are trying to show me to everybody as a bad person.t dont know your rules.The thing which fell down from the boss when ı cut,ıs mıne,ım not thief.As you know. ı cut,so ıt ıs mıne.I told Naaroth that ı want to develop myself and my friend.Naaroth told me that we could the clan but when we developped our selved.we could join you.
    PLEASE,DON'T TELL YOU İDEA BEFORE YOU KNOW ALL THE MATTERS WELL.
    --------------------CANARGE İS NOOB CLAN-----------------------

Originally posted by XeaRoo
    I dont know much english.My friend helped me,so ı tried to write what my friend has tought me.As ı am not in english,this helps you,you are *trying to show me to everybody as a bad person.t dont know your rules.The thing which fell down from the boss when ı cut,ıs mıne,ım not thief.As you know. ı cut,so ıt ıs mıne.I told Naaroth that ı want to develop myself and my friend.Naaroth told me that we could the clan but when we developped our selved.we could join you.
    PLEASE,DON'T TELL YOU İDEA BEFORE YOU KNOW ALL THE MATTERS WELL.
    --------------------CANARGE İS *NOOB CLAN-----------------------
    :angry: :angry: Naaroth had told u the rules more than 3 times and not in english but in turkish so dont pretend like u didnt understand. Face the facts like a man and admit u stole that iron belt from us dont try to weasel out. :angry: :angry: Plus u didnt solo the boss to get that drop 2 healers from clan helped u. :angry:

XeaRoo

first i attack boss and i killed it. ı give all pay 350m and complete helmet. i give items to sir paul. if i cant meet naaroth , i cant give any think to you... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by XeaRoo
    first i attack boss and i killed it. ı give all pay 350m and complete helmet. i give items to sir paul. if i cant meet naaroth , i cant give any think to you... *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    lol Did u kill without healers???? No 2 healers had to help u so u didnt kill alone and 350 mill and a complete helm doesnt equal the price of an iron belt :angry: :angry: :angry:

XeaRoo

:lol: but its too high for you

XeaRoo

if u need to know my level u see me last time in golem B)

<3 mariopizza, you're so nooby so you need to put on a CS against 1 sin at your lvl zzzzzzzzzzz

XeaRoo

i killed u on cz so u jump ın front of me dont worry gay.if u talk a lot of so u are noob...u jump again in front of me on cz and i give u 3 sec for 1 vs 1. whom sin send for call on i take him jajaja... now go away.. ^_^
    :P :P :P :P :P :lol:

wtf are you talking about O_o

Last time I logged in diez was over a month ago, and I still gone to cz only with my priest, so who's talking crap now?

Also babashop some more, you were hitting me only ~250 and I have such lame equip on my priest :|

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast