Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do u live or worck in a museum? wake up we r not in old ko..welcome to ROFD :P till ...
Page: 11

Mental_Anguish

do u live or worck in a museum? wake up we r not in old ko..welcome to ROFD :P
    till now i talcking about xp.. if u dont read all topics is not my busy.. but ok u want talk about how warriors is beatifull on pk? ok i love when fat layz noob warriors lvl 75+ got red ball on vs put dd helm on, put a shield on and run like a biches.. when it happen they know how to use sprint..

nice?[/b]

This from a player on one of the most widely hacked/koxped servers in usko, lol. Get over yourselves arrogant rogues, It is intended to be a team oriented game, for pk, for exp, all any party needs is 1 rogue worht a shit to swift, and wolf. Bottom line, team game. The very few solo pk artists that are any good are the exception, not the rule, most rogues suck ass.

cama u live in california?

9pm here...so....no dont think ill be goin to sleep just quite yet

still doesnt change the fact ur english blows goat penis[/b]
    goat penis isn't clean

9pm here...so....no dont think ill be goin to sleep just quite yet

still doesnt change the fact ur english blows goat penis[/b]
    and???? "still doesnt change the fact warriors r layz"

well my ko keep buged,, cant log o1 /o2/o3... so i am going to bed.. have a good night

and???? "still doesnt change the fact warriors r layz"

well my ko keep buged,, cant log o1 /o2/o3... so i am going to bed.. have a good night[/b]
    actually i think your the lazy one for not pressing one button .

wow.. how many guys is watching this topic?? some times i think have like 10 ppl wating i tell something to replay me..
    i cant answer everyone u guys spwan it so fast.. sorry :/

Banned

good night noob rogue

most annoying is if you are in a PK party with full of turks and you have to swift after each blizzard..

oh wait.. i was the priest there

a.q

I played warrior 1,5 years...rogue like 3 years.

Sprint is annoying skill, it lasts like 5 seconds and always faids on pk when you are about to reach target, also it slows your compo, not much but if you are in really tight situation and you have to keep track your sprint time, is a lot easier when you have swift.

Swifting in exp parties is one of the rogues most important skills, even swifting warriors...because those lazy fatguys are those who might save your life tanking those enemies you cannot. How many unique you have gotten without warriors in your clan? In New_Order only rogues who killed big bosses like SQ, HQ, Talos even TK ( I did it once because I was drunk and quitting and died like 2-3 times ) then we had like 10 exellent warriors and without them we wouldn't have done Isiloon legitly first in human side...well that also recuired help from other classes too, don't get me wrong.

Learn how to be fast swifter, because Chaocb, Paddy, Iamsocrates, me were fast swifters...and trust me we always got a party because people knew that there is a rogue who gives swift even before you have to beg it. Learn to make swift same time to all, if they don't understand what you mean, make them. then you just do series of swifts and they don't even have to spam 11111111

Only once I met warrior who always started to ask swift when it was still on...he was French and he called me bad swifter because I didn't give him swift when it was still blinking....Only time I got annoyed by giving swift for warrior in 3 years.

Volcanic

till now i talcking about xp.. if u dont read all topics is not my busy.. but ok u want talk about how warriors is beatifull on pk? ok i love when fat layz noob warriors lvl 75+ got red ball on vs put dd helm on, put a shield on and run like a biches.. when it happen they know how to use sprint..

nice?[/b]
    Work. Beautiful. LAZY! Bitches. English is your friend

1. ROFD or ROFL?
    2. XP, farming,(pk if you are tightfisted enough), it does not matter.
    3. You never played Ares did you.(i stopped using DD at lvl 60.)
    4. I love reading posts that look poorer than what my 11 year old sons could do.

Either way, you do what you want sunshine. I doubt you get many new friends with that attitude, and enjoy trying to xp.

All the best.

Waz.

Dr4g0n

Swifting people is like stopping and saying Hi!
    So dont be so fuking rude and start swifting people, or put a macro sin at each tp gate to auto swift.

OLD1953

your not that great of a melee class, most of your hp's are terribly low ( especially below 70, i hate rouges lvl 70- in for example troll captain parties , its like asking paper mages to tank talos ffs 2 hits and they needa heal or they go redball =.= )[/b]

That is SO dependant on items and build.

nice?[/b]

no offense but this is very true.
    not all warriors but most of them

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'm amazed.. why priests have buff?? ..if they tend to go afk.[/b]

That's just summed up Morax's xp parties

Only once I met warrior who always started to ask swift when it was still on...he was French and he called me bad swifter because I didn't give him swift when it was still blinking....Only time I got annoyed by giving swift for warrior in 3 years.[/b]
    My worst was trying to swift a warrior that wouldn't stop using sprint lol >.>