Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Year: 2006 - Ares Knight's Rank

This is a discussion on Year: 2006 - Ares Knight's Rank within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Back in the day people were hiding their stats to hide their babashopped gear. Been too ...
Page: 4

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Back in the day people were hiding their stats to hide their babashopped gear. Been too long for me to really remember what was the idea back then, but there was no way of finding out if someone had +3 uniques hidden somewhere for example. Like you could secretly have 9k HP on your warrior, but nobody would know. You would be a god, because nobody could beat you in a VS that was completely one-sided from the get-go.
    yeah well , still don't get it . If you can't beat someone , why would it help you to know if he has 10k hp or 14? I mean , as a player , I would care if he is hard to kill --> if he is , I don't target him . else , he will be the first one to target .

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    yeah well , still don't get it . If you can't beat someone , why would it help you to know if he has 10k hp or 14? I mean , as a player , I would care if he is hard to kill --> if he is , I don't target him . else , he will be the first one to target .

I was referring to 1v1s. It used to be a big thing back in the day, but not so much these days.
    Decerto likes this.

You're viewing the game with 2020 eyes as opposed to your eyes 10 years ago, the game was very different and carried a lot more meaning amongst players.

Probation Senior Member

1vs1 have never been legit in knight online lets be honest. No top sin plays without macros and if you say you dont youre a damn liar. Also.. Back then alot of kids used tbls which doubled the health from a minor heal which i watched literally everyone use. Knight online has always been shit which is why i love looking at these kinds of topics because it was alot more innocent back then. Now the game is trash

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    1vs1 have never been legit in knight online lets be honest. No top sin plays without macros and if you say you dont youre a damn liar. Also.. Back then alot of kids used tbls which doubled the health from a minor heal which i watched literally everyone use. Knight online has always been shit which is why i love looking at these kinds of topics because it was alot more innocent back then. Now the game is trash
    Imagine the satisfaction of killing one of those noobs who uses cheats , with your own hands without macro ? You got some top sins who play without macro (like domenicowacco for example)

Imagine the satisfaction of killing one of those noobs who uses cheats , with your own hands without macro ? You got some top sins who play without macro (like domenicowacco for example)
    I'm pretty sure every top sin uses Macro in the official servers. It's worse with minor cooldown, because the gap between a legit player and macroer is much wider than in MYKO versions without cooldown. Some claim that they use right click mouse for minoring, but from my own testing it doesn't seem possible to drain your mana if you're MP potting on cooldown, but with a macro it's 100% possible. Also, I imagine that if you spam right click for minor, your hand probably shakes quite a bit, but in most videos there is pretty much no movement when they minor themselves. From the looks of it, DomenicoWacco seems like a typical macroer to me. Not that it really matters though.

You got some top sins who play without macro (like domenicowacco for example)

more like domenicomacro lol
    SacruM and Decerto like this.

Imagine thinking that players in 2020 are playing KO the legit way...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Imagine thinking that players in 2020 are playing KO the legit way...LOL.
    Probably sins are the most obvious example for macro because of the minor . Maybe the next char is what , warrior ? (As i've seen the pk videos on apexko lol)
    I don't think priest use any macros nor mages, or am I too naïve ?

Bro the cats been out the bag. Nobody uses his fingers unless hes the flash with unlimited endurance and finger dexterity. In that case keep your girlfriend's away. All of the top sins used macros. You can even watch 0000000 videos and see the macros in use. No point in lying in 2020 its like bodybuilder winning Mr Olympia claiming they dont use steroids. Lol

Which is why a good pvper is a man who makes the best choices in the hardest situation who heighten the guys around him. Not just a 1vs1.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoreKillah View Post
    Bro the cats been out the bag. Nobody uses his fingers unless hes the flash with unlimited endurance and finger dexterity. In that case keep your girlfriend's away. All of the top sins used macros. You can even watch 0000000 videos and see the macros in use. No point in lying in 2020 its like bodybuilder winning Mr Olympia claiming they dont use steroids. Lol

I have seen Cyrus doing combo alive, back in the days at his prime and then the last time it was 6-7 years ago. No matter what they say, I can easily say he is the best and legit sin player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoreKillah View Post
    I never like Cyrus but.... he has too much pride to macro. You can justified all you want how bad you were in the old days when 14k clan nps will get you commander in war.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm pretty sure every top sin uses Macro in the official servers. It's worse with minor cooldown, because the gap between a legit player and macroer is much wider than in MYKO versions without cooldown. Some claim that they use right click mouse for minoring, but from my own testing it doesn't seem possible to drain your mana if you're MP potting on cooldown, but with a macro it's 100% possible. Also, I imagine that if you spam right click for minor, your hand probably shakes quite a bit, but in most videos there is pretty much no movement when they minor themselves. From the looks of it, DomenicoWacco seems like a typical macroer to me. Not that it really matters though.
    Then those sins should take some lessons:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast