Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 is a shitty company, and really, no matter what you try to say, there is no way for you ...
Page: 12

Banned

K2 is a shitty company, and really, no matter what you try to say, there is no way for you to prove otherwise. There is proof towards the fact that they do suck though. I've been playing WoW the past few days, and even though I find KO to have better gameplay, I enjoy playing wow more because of their customer support. I sent in a ticket, and I sent it in the wrong form (I sent a account issue through a character ticket). If you did this to K2, they would just close your ticket. On wow, in under 1 minute a GM pm'd me about my problem, and talked to me for about 30-45 minutes until my problem was fixed. 1 FUCKING MINUTE to get support. With K2, you have to wait hours, sometimes even days, only to get a response from a computer saying this feature has been disabled, or please pm a gm (even though GM's block their pm's when they go online). Don't say it is because Blizzard has more people working for them than K2, even though it might be true, it doesn't give them a reason to have shitty cs. More people might work for K2 if they wasn't a shitty company. The well known people in the gaming industry wouldn't work for K2 if their life depended on it, because they know their name would be shit when they finally quit from K2. I've read through all 9 pages of this retarded post, and the few ppl defending K2, however I haven't seen ANY response from those people with proof that K2 is a good company. There was one person who got some stuff back when hacked, but that isn't something K2 always does, because I got hacked recently, had proof of who did it (screenshots from in game of the person admitting to hacking me) and they only closed my ticket, not even a computer response. I was also gold premium, so don't say it was because I wasn't premium. Which shouldn't matter anyway, since it's a F2P game () everyone should receive the same customer support.

RYANORILEY

I DONT have problem and if i do i wait i dont i got banned but that was clickandbuys fault and was fixed in 12 hrs. but i think it is something to do with routers cause if i dont use a router i can log in clean and clear everytime but if i go thru router i stick at 25% then stick and dc on 99% try that if you go thru router

I'm not saying you are stupid but You should really think more man...[/b]
    I was just saying that using reviews as a proof is just silly. These can be made by anyone, anyone that is not even that smart than the reader. I'm not saying that this exact review has something stupid in it, but.. you don't even know who is this "rtpacheco ".
    I didn't mean that if I post my review somewhere, then people have to believe me. I just mean that even I am able to make reviews.. being as anyone.

BBYxKISS, Im curious to know how long you have played this game for.

TaDaaa

Trust me, try something else. You then look upon all these problems and just laugh.

creedofdeath

LAWL I got TP&#39;d into the farking troll warriors by FUCKING turks, then they FUCKING rezzed me over and over again. Lost 2-3 FUCKING days of hard work. FUCKING turks. Bye guys im going to 2 moons. Selling my shit on Ronark Rebirth chitin +1/12 full set and glave +7/70 if anyone is interested <_<

This game is shit.

Svooni

KO Team = f u c k i n noobs who takes money from nothing..I think game is really good and original but GMs and all company are nubz [/b]
    +1

Darckngiht

What the point of playing if u dont buy priumium? Just think before u waste ur life&#39;s time, playing KO without premy is just rediculously stupid.

BBYxKISS

BBYxKISS, Im curious to know how long you have played this game for.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">2 years, though I don&#39;t play as much now.</span>

And you only just became a member here? O.o

Anyways i just find it odd how defencive you are over this lol, so i was just wonderin if u knew what the good ol ko days were like, anywho bye bye

HotAsIce

Sorry I haven&#39;t been watching tis topic recently, I&#39;ve been really busy the last couple of days, but it seems whenever I go away for a day or two the topics I&#39;m active in turn from discussion between a few people to flames and arguments that have little or nothing to do with the original topic :P

Althout the post about saying you like the game and hate K2 being compared to saying you love diet coke but hate the coca-cola company made me lol. That would only work if you said you loved diet Dr. Pepper, and coca-cola bought the rights to manufacture diet Dr. Pepper. I found that kind of amusing, but the rest of the long-winded posts I skipped through because they just seemed to be full of 2 or 3 people swearing at eachother.

Also, a note about the BBB ratings, I believe the BBB rats the companies they have in thir database by customer reviews of said companies. So its not really their personal rating of a company as much as it is the ratings they&#39;ve put on the company based on the feedback they got from a large part of said companie&#39;s customers. I could be wrong here, but I think thats what goes on there. But that should kind of shed some light on how the bulk of the gaming community feels about K2 running their beloved (and addicting) game. Makes me wonder what the ranking of K2Networks was before they purchased knight online.

The post Tez made about K2 not going with paypal because they legitimately thought that K2 was defrauding its customers really got my attention, I never thought of it that way, and it makes total sense when its put in that light.

I think thats all I really have to respons to, its sad when you go through 3 or so pages after being gone and only have to write a couple paragraphs to reply, means a lot of short/meaningless/flaming posts :P (Half of it was probably because I&#39;ve been busy all day today again, and I am extremely tired too :lol

Banned

I was just saying that using reviews as a proof is just silly. These can be made by anyone, anyone that is not even that smart than the reader. I&#39;m not saying that this exact review has something stupid in it, but.. you don&#39;t even know who is this "rtpacheco ".
    I didn&#39;t mean that if I post my review somewhere, then people have to believe me. I just mean that even I am able to make reviews.. being as anyone.[/b]
    Why is using a review silly? It&#39;s probably the smartest thing anyone has done here, it&#39;s taking someone elses opinions, not of our own, and showing what others think about the company. If you read all the reviews about K2, they all usually start with good game, bad support. I&#39;ve never read a review about K2 that said they were a wonderful company that valued the customers wishes and worked as hard as possible to fix any problems the customers were having and was speedy at fixing bugs within the game. "The customer is always right" Really applies here, if you talk to all the customers the ONLY ones that don&#39;t have a problem with K2, are either the ones that haven&#39;t experienced any problems (hacking, dupe wipes, bifrost wipe, etc.) or they are turk. Everyone else thinks they are a fucking joke company, which they are, and could probably run the game better than they have ever thought, which they probably could. Reviews are put there for a reason, for others to learn about what they are looking into. Just remember....we don&#39;t know who you are either, so if we go by what you said in your posts, your point isn&#39;t valid, and basically everyone should just ignore you and your stupid "review" of K2.

TaDaaa

LMAO try doing a search of K2 Sucks in the forum search. There are like at least 15 topics with K2 sucks as the topic. Trust me I said it before just move on. WoW is cheaper, better support, and if you are good a PK in KO you will TOTALLY own WoW. If you dont like wow, try lord of the rings online, or conan online coming soon, or warhammer or something, anything.

I would love to say that I wasted 2 years in this game, but that would be diminishing the friendships I gained during playing. Take a step back, and think about KO without the friendships and then think if you would change games or not????

KO grinding sucks! I am a lvl 55 mage in WoW in under 3 months of very little playing. I do not miss playing a single lvl for 3 months just to gain 5 stat points.

creedofdeath

Bye bye guys gonna go play 2 Moons here... and laugh at all the guys on the new server desperately leveling up while getting DC&#39;d by turks every 5 seconds.

2 Moons > KO

TaDaaa

Bye bye guys gonna go play 2 Moons here... and laugh at all the guys on the new server desperately leveling up while getting DC&#39;d by turks every 5 seconds.

2 Moons > KO[/b]

Hello Kitty adventure > KO

Does not take much to beat ko

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112