Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

You know you're old school when

This is a discussion on You know you're old school when within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you remember when bobert got banned cuz they had the stupidest GMS(some haven't gotten terribly better) back then I was ...
Page: 2

Murtaza

you remember when bobert got banned cuz they had the stupidest GMS(some haven't gotten terribly better) back then

I was at Commander's cafe when bobert was banned coz of Macro combo usage(!).Rofl
    Then another Gm apologized to Bobert and unbanned him with his notice.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    nah, hes not old school for diez, old school for diez is Templars[/b]
    he's old skool enough for ppl to remember him.
    also asdf lasted longer than most of the clans on DIES

RingWraith

We can go reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal oldschool also

Duke, Benkei, 53, Lanevo_Puri, Slicer, Gain, Ethics, Yaso, 023, Tamago, Shadow, _Conrard_, LuffyD, Sc0rpionCarver, LadyAkira (more known as LadyBarkirra), Bluedemesne, Mareth, GhostPriest and SOLSTICE THE SUPER SIN :wub:

Orz cant rememb the mages :/

gasytornis

your old school wen you remember people getting along and not hateing each other in every post on every forum around h43r:

411 started when Diez started. Also, old school for me is MYKO, old CZ, not USKO.

When there was no shell and u could use transformation scrolls in CZ. When there were no papermages but only INT mages and where lvl60's were less than the amount of lvl70's u see now.

411 played in MYKO with the name Voodoo411, lvl6x Warrior, Cypher. So I guess he is old school enough.

RingWraith

Originally posted by gasytornis
    your old school wen you remember people getting along and not hateing each other in every post on every forum around *h43r:
    I SO HATE CARSOQUEER HOPE HE DIES IN A FIRE :wub:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

you're oldskool when you were still playing KO and the way you would make money is by making bunch or chars and lvling them to 30 to get 500k and doing the Opal quests.

Milkshaker

FTW

RingWraith

Originally posted by Devile
    411 started when Diez started. Also, old school for me is MYKO, old CZ, not USKO.

When there was no shell and u could use transformation scrolls in CZ. When there were no papermages but only INT mages and where lvl60's were less than the amount of lvl70's u see now.

411 played in MYKO with the name Voodoo411, lvl6x Warrior, Cypher. So I guess he is old school enough.

Voodoo411 from KNIGHTS TM such a Maricon

RingWraith

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    FTW

Ah BAMBIT and Pfil the 2 lvl 70 jokes even worse than MareKiller miss those days, but Gambit and Xinny were good at duping though

Originally posted by Devile

lol, i don't remember much from myko, but i know i had fun there. I do remember Voodoo411 and Divinity. As well as channel2, they were the 1337est clan around, everyone wanted to be in their clan. I still remember pking on buffs and having to scream at the buffer to rebuff me after i got duffed (hate torment, for some reason it always hits me )

elzeus

When you were in wmd/anni/is :P :P :P
    When you ask zeus for rice cakes
    When you pk with bannekaslmium, real bobert
    When you give nychris his own ironbow +7
    When you make ares first raptor +9
    When you actually played ko on ares and non of the other servers :P
    When Devile tells you where to download kohack for myko to autoloot the abyss <3 mage love
    When I played with carso in gunzonline and he used hacks to kill me in like 5 secs LOL
    When you remember vision being lvl 61 rather then 65 then 70
    xD

Milkshaker

i can remember one of the first leveling parties i was in getting owned in moradon by kekurikekukaka... who was kind enough to spawn on us... i think i was 1 hit

Reitsu

i remember storing my free scrolls in sundries instead of the inn

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

nah, hes not old school for diez, old school for diez is Templars
    he's old skool enough for ppl to remember him.
    also asdf lasted longer than most of the clans on DIES[/b]
    until Thinh the clan leader was found out for duping ha ha ha what a stupid kid

you're old school on diez if you remember Hiz being the leader in the wars with 'The_War_Crazies' and telling everyone in command chat that he had to go clean his room ahh haa

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast