Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 292

You know you're old school when

This is a discussion on You know you're old school when within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ScuLLy I remember when BOTA (sub-TOWN leader) gave me +9 HP neck (i was very happy) BOTA ...
Page: 12


  1. #166
    carso
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ScuLLy

    I remember when BOTA (sub-TOWN leader) gave me +9 HP neck (i was very happy)
    BOTA was one cool guy, he's never in IRC anymore...someone tell him to come back

  2. #167
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    lol wasnt the guy who scammed alchemical the ex leader of w00t? The times ive had on ares, if i was on vent and wanted to annoy people who i was on vent with <legcut owns >

  3. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Originally posted by Festo
    lol wasnt the guy who scammed alchemical the ex leader of w00t? The times ive had on ares, if i was on vent and wanted to annoy people who i was on vent with <legcut owns >
    Yuber Rox lol . . .ya festo thats him..

  4. #169
    Necroboy
    Guest

    Default

    When getting your name in the cz kill box actually meant something

  5. #170
    Senior Member festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Originally posted by Necroboy
    When getting your name in the cz kill box actually meant something
    That still means something now! Esp on festo! wtih 120 ap :angry:

  6. #171
    JxxL
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PriesTesS
    "remember ppl near scolar and barons zone waitin on cz to kill ppl that came to colony zone and appears there"
    /town fast !

    remember HwaRang clan on Cypher (myko) - and 1 of there priests, HolyGhoast (i think) taught me (my mage Neferes) to use mana pots and not sit down - rofl.
    remember when mages stayed in town, to tp partymembers out, in pk.
    remember Bondage Fairies (rofl), IS Subclan just before Wylana got hacked.
    remember beeing very scared of Bobert.

    remember beeing in FRIENDS clan in Myko and in YellowDevilz on Ares and Diez. - good times.
    YellowDevilz for live

  7. #172
    RoseRed
    Guest

    Default

    was nice times but i cant remember all the names in ares becouse i didnt stay there long i remember the 1st DT when beramus started GM make a event in 1st day all was chickens and 50 ppl was hiting the DT it was nice times

  8. #173
    JxxL
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by RoseRed
    was nice times but i cant remember all the names in ares becouse i didnt stay there long i remember the 1st DT when beramus started GM make a event in 1st day all was chickens and 50 ppl was hiting the DT it was nice times
    i was playing ares still that time hwen beramus started

  9. #174
    Sinned
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by SoeTBobo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SoeTBobo)</div>
    Originally posted by RingWraith@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

    411 started when Diez started. Also, old school for me is MYKO, old CZ, not USKO.

    When there was no shell and u could use transformation scrolls in CZ. When there were no papermages but only INT mages and where lvl60's were less than the amount of lvl70's u see now.

    411 played in MYKO with the name Voodoo411, lvl6x Warrior, Cypher. So I guess he is old school enough.



    Voodoo411 from KNIGHTS TM such a Maricon
    dont mess with Knight™ Baba! ^_^[/b]
    ROFL Why not? I did. :lol:

    I don't know if any of you remember, awhile back on Cypher (myko), I played a character named StreetMagus. I had a secondary character (archer) named Sinned. I was bored one day, and I went scouting. Then as I got near the lamentations in the Desert, RasinBlood and his crew was there. He asked me if I wanted to do Shuala because it had just spawned. Of course I said yeh, and so they partied me, and then they asked me to swift all. I did just that, and they kicked me . So I'm like thinking "fakin bitches" xD

    So I got kinda pissed off, and Knightz™ were a rival clan, so I started luring the lamentations/uruk trons near by. Then RasinBlood starts saying he is taking Screenshots, and all that. That I was going to get banned blah blah blah.

    Hours later, I see a post on the forums about me luring. And in those screenshots, it showed me with the lures. But you can't really tell they were being lured. I was just standing there and uruk tron was like not even near them yet xD. But most important was what RasinBlood had in the Screenshot. He had screenshots of himself using KOhack. LOL. Everyone saw that he had "Bank Opened" messages etc lmao. Then he tries to make up this pathetic story about how he was at a CC, and there was KOhack on there, and it was automatically loaded. But of course he didn't go far with that. The admins of the forums even had a good laugh

    "Seriously i like your screenshots, you are complaining about lure but on your screenshots we can see you are a cheater ... Very funny you want a ban on your character or on sinned ?" - ForumMod. message to RasinBlood

    And thats how I messed with them. I don't know how RasinBlood ended up as a GM later in the game tho...rofl

  10. #175
    KirbyKommando
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Fluppy
    turks were always in ko, i remember Ottoman clan on cypher MYKO T_T, they were macroin all day and they were talkin like xadsý somth like that and i said what the hell is that and then i met turks =o

    btw turks from myko went to usko too
    The ottomans where there in the beginning of Ares too...

  11. #176
    JxxL
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    turks were always in ko, i remember Ottoman clan on cypher MYKO T_T, they were macroin all day and they were talkin like xadsý somth like that and i said what the hell is that and then i met turks =o

    btw turks from myko went to usko too
    The ottomans where there in the beginning of Ares too...[/b]
    the uber macro clan

  12. #177
    KirbyKommando
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Sinned+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sinned)</div>
    Originally posted by SoeTBobo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SoeTBobo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

    411 started when Diez started. Also, old school for me is MYKO, old CZ, not USKO.

    When there was no shell and u could use transformation scrolls in CZ. When there were no papermages but only INT mages and where lvl60's were less than the amount of lvl70's u see now.

    411 played in MYKO with the name Voodoo411, lvl6x Warrior, Cypher. So I guess he is old school enough.



    Voodoo411 from KNIGHTS TM such a Maricon
    dont mess with Knight™ Baba! ^_^[/b]
    ROFL Why not? I did. :lol:

    I don't know if any of you remember, awhile back on Cypher (myko), I played a character named StreetMagus. I had a secondary character (archer) named Sinned. I was bored one day, and I went scouting. Then as I got near the lamentations in the Desert, RasinBlood and his crew was there. He asked me if I wanted to do Shuala because it had just spawned. Of course I said yeh, and so they partied me, and then they asked me to swift all. I did just that, and they kicked me . So I'm like thinking "fakin bitches" xD

    So I got kinda pissed off, and Knightz™ were a rival clan, so I started luring the lamentations/uruk trons near by. Then RasinBlood starts saying he is taking Screenshots, and all that. That I was going to get banned blah blah blah.

    Hours later, I see a post on the forums about me luring. And in those screenshots, it showed me with the lures. But you can't really tell they were being lured. I was just standing there and uruk tron was like not even near them yet xD. But most important was what RasinBlood had in the Screenshot. He had screenshots of himself using KOhack. LOL. Everyone saw that he had "Bank Opened" messages etc lmao. Then he tries to make up this pathetic story about how he was at a CC, and there was KOhack on there, and it was automatically loaded. But of course he didn't go far with that. The admins of the forums even had a good laugh

    "Seriously i like your screenshots, you are complaining about lure but on your screenshots we can see you are a cheater ... Very funny you want a ban on your character or on sinned ?" - ForumMod. message to RasinBlood

    And thats how I messed with them. I don't know how RasinBlood ended up as a GM later in the game tho...rofl[/b][/quote]

    Remember arrrghhh can't fucking remember a the clan name ... the clanleader was pressure_KAOS
    I can remember that he gave me a goldbar to repair etc :P
    Later when I wasn't noob anymore I found out that he had chitins +10 etc and that he was a GM friend ^^

  13. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New_Order
    Posts
    851

    Default

    You are old school ( Dies )

    If u remember that The_One was Peerukot
    You remember archer called Bruno
    Cz lamias was good place because of Kukry drops :wub: :lol:
    Camaz0tz was high lvl :P
    Halcoyn was GM
    New_Order was first human cape clan :wub:
    Aspava saying in ally chat "ýnvýte me for dc" ( I still wonder wtf he ment )
    Costo was playing
    Scarface was still hetero and NOT gay he became
    Tasker was handed to better player
    Sir_Chaos looked dangerous in chitin :P


    You are ancient school ( Myko )

    Kj_Sharon was first paper mage lvl 60 and 2nd overall ( she lvled on dts and soloed uruks )
    CrackeD had many Finnish gay names like Perhana, Lepi, Bladerrr, Costo
    Pressure_chaos owned with his 10/24 shell set and got caught...also posted himself ss using Kosp :lol:
    53 was not just a number but real time fag whose fun was trying to blackmail other players :angry:
    One certain priest girl stripped for GMs to gain items
    Only few people knew how to slide
    Bobert in half plate lvling beasts with me :P
    Whatname and Tommy kept ironfist lead on their clans
    people laughed wakakakaka
    U saw name showtime and runned :lol:
    Way to kill talos was to lure it to near town couple tanks + whole clan hitting it :lol:
    DT was huge boss on piana area and no1 could enter eslant yet and when people got in only few people and all mops were hard ^_^
    Eslant Apos was good lvling :lol:

    More old memories would come to my mind but I dun wanna bore u out

  14. #179
    Sinned
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    Originally posted by Sinned+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sinned)
    Originally posted by SoeTBobo
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

    411 started when Diez started. Also, old school for me is MYKO, old CZ, not USKO.

    When there was no shell and u could use transformation scrolls in CZ. When there were no papermages but only INT mages and where lvl60's were less than the amount of lvl70's u see now.

    411 played in MYKO with the name Voodoo411, lvl6x Warrior, Cypher. So I guess he is old school enough.



    Voodoo411 from KNIGHTS TM such a Maricon


    dont mess with Knight™ Baba! ^_^
    ROFL Why not? I did. :lol:

    I don't know if any of you remember, awhile back on Cypher (myko), I played a character named StreetMagus. I had a secondary character (archer) named Sinned. I was bored one day, and I went scouting. Then as I got near the lamentations in the Desert, RasinBlood and his crew was there. He asked me if I wanted to do Shuala because it had just spawned. Of course I said yeh, and so they partied me, and then they asked me to swift all. I did just that, and they kicked me . So I'm like thinking "fakin bitches" xD

    So I got kinda pissed off, and Knightz™ were a rival clan, so I started luring the lamentations/uruk trons near by. Then RasinBlood starts saying he is taking Screenshots, and all that. That I was going to get banned blah blah blah.

    Hours later, I see a post on the forums about me luring. And in those screenshots, it showed me with the lures. But you can't really tell they were being lured. I was just standing there and uruk tron was like not even near them yet xD. But most important was what RasinBlood had in the Screenshot. He had screenshots of himself using KOhack. LOL. Everyone saw that he had "Bank Opened" messages etc lmao. Then he tries to make up this pathetic story about how he was at a CC, and there was KOhack on there, and it was automatically loaded. But of course he didn't go far with that. The admins of the forums even had a good laugh

    "Seriously i like your screenshots, you are complaining about lure but on your screenshots we can see you are a cheater ... Very funny you want a ban on your character or on sinned ?" - ForumMod. message to RasinBlood

    And thats how I messed with them. I don't know how RasinBlood ended up as a GM later in the game tho...rofl[/b]
    Remember arrrghhh can't fucking remember a the clan name ... the clanleader was pressure_KAOS
    I can remember that he gave me a goldbar to repair etc :P
    Later when I wasn't noob anymore I found out that he had chitins +10 etc and that he was a GM friend ^^[/b][/quote]

    ROFL Yes. That freakin warrior . I remember when I first saw him in CZ, he was like godlike. Pounding on everyone. I remember I had just got level 61 and I went to CZ and got raped by him xD I went to test AP and got pounded by him haha. Then later I learned he had +10 chitins, someone used kohack to see his gear, and made sense xD

  15. #180
    wynne.
    Guest

    Default

    rofl wagyar that girl what was here nick again?? she was pretty crazy their at cypher h43r:

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •