Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

You know you're old school when

This is a discussion on You know you're old school when within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Fluppy - remember ppl near scolar and barons zone waitin on cz to kill ppl that came ...
Page: 6

JxxL

Originally posted by Fluppy
    -remember ppl near scolar and barons zone waitin on cz to kill ppl that came to colony zone and appears there.
    -remember that i played on diez too with F clan, but remember too that were just ares 1 and 2 no 3 kalais, kalais noname too =O
    -remember when noname were top clan, remember the guy that got shard+8 from noname and that left ko i think he posted zero assasin guide
    -remember XuZouN best warrior for me those days and BaNk too he were top on the orc side.
    -remember when usko were beta first
    -remember Saints Clan with krakatoa, grid and more ppl
    i remember that bug.. if you went to cz from moradon you spawned at barons wahha

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by JxxL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JxxL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    -remember ppl near scolar and barons zone waitin on cz to kill ppl that came to colony zone and appears there.
    -remember that i played on diez too with F clan, but remember too that were just ares 1 and 2 no 3 kalais, kalais noname too =O
    -remember when noname were top clan, remember the guy that got shard+8 from noname and that left ko i think he posted zero assasin guide
    -remember XuZouN best warrior for me those days and BaNk too he were top on the orc side.
    -remember when usko were beta first
    -remember Saints Clan with krakatoa, grid and more ppl
    i remember that bug.. if you went to cz from moradon you spawned at barons wahha [/b]
    lol , thats a very very old bug :P

FlyingCat

CooLTanG :wub:

We can go reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal oldschool also *

Duke, Benkei, 53, Lanevo_Puri, Slicer, Gain, Ethics, Yaso, 023, Tamago, Shadow, _Conrard_, LuffyD, Sc0rpionCarver, LadyAkira (more known as LadyBarkirra), Bluedemesne, Mareth, GhostPriest and SOLSTICE THE SUPER SIN *

Orz cant rememb the mages :/
    z5 :wub: BHO, sunman, mystic, Thraldor and ringie you`ll never know what my nick was back then

i remember when me and small_dino were duoing in cz and met fluppy. dino shouted me on vent that you were duffed but i only managed to shoot tops 1 arrow then you cured urself. dino was like wtf you cant kill a duffed bp :lol: Later when we got a 1vs1 - noone won. After it when i always saw u in cz i never attacked you, you did the same.

i remember when perse got the last hit on baan and everyone were like omg perse > baan xD

i remember when there was like ~20 members online everyday in Unique, good times.

i remember NYchris gave me a cleaver +5 when i was using dual kukry +2 :wub:

Oh and the best times were when Raine was an orc <3

Vandicon

Originally posted by Felix
    Old school for me was when Hydr0 was still in NoSkill

When Grog was the leader of blood2

When Devile was a mage

When Morax was a constable

When Strokes was the top human pker!!

When people bitched about combo and were trying to get it banned

When LifeStoned were still running

When Hi My Name is was MNI 2nd clan

When having a cape was an ahcivment and clans showed respect
    +1

Lol loved the days of running to the dks as a lvl 35 rouge, pming all the dks pl, "party plz" and auto getting in. None of this stupid seeking party, pft.

-I remember when Anyone and Deathtouch were in titans
    -I remember getting invited into Symbolic as a lvl 51 mage with a +5 mythril staff (didnt tell them), then ended up quiting the game, and gave Anyone my 150k coins as a thankyou ^^
    -I remember my first character (priest) and putting half my skill points into heal, and the other half into buff.
    -I remember getting pmed (buff plz), and getting so frustrated not knowing what buffs were that i ended up not healing (sawwwwy)

lol those were the diez days like a year ago.
    awwwwwwwwwwww bring back the orc "Blood" and "Templars"

ps. if someones got a pic of some "Templars" members that would be wicked

BlueAdept

u know u r old school when u were part of myko beta testing lol

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ur oldschool when u downloaded Bloodstorm and made ur skillbar look like Devile's :wub:

You know your old skool when you was running around cz pking on buffs using a dd shield @ lvl 45

nvrmnd

i am not that old school...
    i remember clan TR (ares )
    ..cooltang was 1st and 3rd in KO comptetition
    ..laklak was about 65 lvl
    ..fluppy owned our party lol

i remember when i just got my 1st 1920 hp heal on Cypher and 53 was selling 720 HP pots in old cz town -.-

i remember allof those..

also:

-you remember cumbucket lureing haunga warriors to town

cRuX

i remember doing Golems in eslant at beramus with Beg4Mercy all day long...and every1 called taht slide the "Beg4Mercy" field...
    i remember when eslant was The place to sell...every1 sold there
    i remember telling some noob a raptor was worth 5m when it was worth 150 and i bought it from him
    i remember being in Xigenon with RaeKWoN and Daillest..and having a clan called [LoCkDoWn]..then coming to beramus
    to name it InFaMoUs..i remember allying OwnedBy with Senta..and illmiRcyou(Hitmachine) was like lvl 61 and was in Chitin.
    i remember when every1 sold speedpots for like 3mill..and every1 would put like there 4th one as 33mill or 333mill trying to own some poor noob that's buying all ur speeds.
    I remember Solo Haunga exp
    I remember in Ares seeing bobert and 1up and 2up in Invasions and always being scared...i remember talking the commanders in War saying "Nice Job El Morad!" and then saying stuff like "F9Devil is a really good warrior, Wow!"
    and every1 got along and talked to each other..no1 was stuck-up.
    i remember logging in and being in Ventrilo and saying "Hold on i can't hear you because their's a big orc screaming at me..(referring to the old loggin with the huge orc breathing and screaming)
    i remember in Ares..running to the abyss and taking off all my clothes because i thought it made me run faster..
    I remember organizing a HUGE attack on the Santa in b2 asga..we had like 4 whole clans there..and we'd do a countdown like "1..2..3.. DRAIN DRAIN!" all the sins would drain at the same time...it would almost die..then random turkmunsuns would fire ball it..
    I remember playing for the first time on a lvl 70 character...2 days ago h43r:
    I remember RaeKWoN wearing silk armor because he said complete looked gay on a male mage :P
    I remember leeching the crystal to get grade 4...omg we thought we owned
    I remember when FT was to gain exp..not for the items at the end..
    I remember Aoe haunga warriors for the first time..omg i thought we was teh leet.
    I remember giving a friend 111k or something like that so he could buy the "best" daggers in the game..NPC swordbreakers
    I remember Asga owned..we would have a warrior go hit like 50 monsters..and try to AOE them..but it never worked..I remember not knowing what a Trina's piece was so i sold it for 500k because then i'd have 1m since i'd just reached lvl 30 in ares.
    I remember OrcLackers and Ho_Chi_Mihn_Army in beramus..
    I remember watching AsianHeroes have about 20 mages take down TK
    I remember not knowing what "Dex" was for the longest time..

Husy_The_Turk

when i used to see a turk it was like "omg omg, i found someone from my nation in that us game. how lucky that i found him. he speaks my language . i am very happy. we are friends from now on!" i
    know u cant believe ur eyes when reading but yes there werent so many turks before. most knew good english and respectable. thigns went on fine untill internet cafes, lan centers started downloading ko . now turks are everywhere and most are problem resources :S. i am not happy when i see a turk as i used to. . oldschool turks knew how to behave and how to act. but %95 of them quited and now turk reputation is in 14 year old kids' hands

EDIT: Ambiate was a cool GM also..

PriesTesS

"remember ppl near scolar and barons zone waitin on cz to kill ppl that came to colony zone and appears there"
    /town fast !

remember HwaRang clan on Cypher (myko) - and 1 of there priests, HolyGhoast (i think) taught me (my mage Neferes) to use mana pots and not sit down - rofl.
    remember when mages stayed in town, to tp partymembers out, in pk.
    remember Bondage Fairies (rofl), IS Subclan just before Wylana got hacked.
    remember beeing very scared of Bobert.

remember beeing in FRIENDS clan in Myko and in YellowDevilz on Ares and Diez. - good times.

RingWraith

This is oldschool Nil8r teachin his clan how to use kohack

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast