Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Banned..

This is a discussion on Banned.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well my mage was lvl 75 and had a warrior with roc's +3 and alot of more good items.. this ...
Page: 4

well my mage was lvl 75 and had a warrior with roc's +3 and alot of more good items.. this really sux.. how to send this CS? where can i send it?[/b]
    Login to your account on their website which most likely is hacked again as alway's - But login, and go to um customer support or some shit and send it their - Good luck with getting unbanned. I doubt you will though sadly - Now you see why everyone quitting that has a IQ over 60 here

tjamat

Login to your account on their website which most likely is hacked again as alway's - But login, and go to um customer support or some shit and send it their - Good luck with getting unbanned. I doubt you will though sadly - Now you see why everyone quitting that has a IQ over 60 here [/b]
    yeah i understands why.. its sad though.. its a nice game and i have alot of friends playin it also... sux big time

King0fKingZ

'
    HAHAHAH You mean the most are """""legit""""" here... That means they use some hacks or bugs but act like they are 100% legit.. Not many 100% legit players ----IN THIS GAME PERIOD---

Pay attention on these forums you will see how many ppl admit to these things. Or say things that make it obvious but don't realize they said it like that.
    It's funny when these bannings happen, we get to see whos hiding shit and getting caught[/b]
    well,

Hi Karsya, nice to hear that you are a cheater

without proofs your shit does not make sense

well,

Hi Karsya, nice to hear that you are a cheater

without proofs your shit does not make sense[/b]

I hardly even play let alone cheat. o.O Maybe I should then I wouldn't still be lvl 62 eh. Search the forums yourself and see how many ppl admit to shit for 'proofs' .

miami

you were probly in a party with a macroing priest or something they will ban you for that..

you were probly in a party with a macroing priest or something they will ban you for that..[/b]
    lmfao they dont know if your in the party or not - you could have been simply standing NEXT to the cheater, even reporting the cheater to the same gm that banned you. And they still will ban you :P alot of my friends were trying to report hackers and got banned themselves. :lol: :lol:

tjamat

well i got unbanned cuz they didnt have any proof.. but it my prem went out and i cant get new one right now so im really pissed:P trying to sell my GB's and items now cuz i maybe gonna start playin on C-West

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

well i got unbanned cuz they didnt have any proof.. but it my prem went out and i cant get new one right now so im really pissed:P trying to sell my GB's and items now cuz i maybe gonna start playin on C-West[/b]
    it is very rare that they unban ppl who used 3rd party program ( outside of cheaters forgiven event in December)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234