Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1)

This is a discussion on Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Those are 3 screen shot that might be helpfull.. my paint skills are not the best but i tryed 1) ...
Page: 5

Those are 3 screen shot that might be helpfull.. my paint skills are not the best but i tryed
    1)

2)

3)
    [/b]
    I have the same shud i delete it?
    I did delete it but now i cant run the game from launcher i get login server failed

ty bro, i have proxifier installed too. Just uninstall proxifier and restart. KO loging should works and no need to delete any file

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I have the same shud i delete it?
    I did delete it but now i cant run the game from launcher i get login server failed[/b]
    yea same

I canot delete it and if I move it it says login server failed.

EDIT: WOOT I UNINSTALLED PROXIFIER AND IT WORKED

MARRY ME PLX DDDD

AgNostoS_

DD looks like our problem was proxifier . well guys i told ya it was proxifier for me, but for someone else that might not be the same. so with this way you whould know. every error appears 2 times to me... but that file appeared 6.. so that was the error. the dll that was there and was causing the error was a file installed with proxifier. uninstall proxifier and you are ok, if there is someone that need proxifier then i cant help :/ guess that while ko client loading it check several things, and in this patch they somehow blocked proxifier so that we cant play if it is on our computer...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345