Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ilovemygirl scammer

This is a discussion on ilovemygirl scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i edited it, anyway......... u saw it, hope that it have some use for you[/b] i wrote it down. im ...
Page: 2

i edited it, anyway......... u saw it, hope that it have some use for you[/b]
    i wrote it down. im hacking you.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

feel free to hack buddy, if u suceed, its a favor u do.

feel free to hack buddy, if u suceed, its a favor u do.[/b]
    i lied. i cant hack my way out of a paper bag.

AFF..

Zzzzz

i make u alot of favors!!, So u never more played on acc who i make like a half of his lvl,s, never more loged on him. have more then 1 year u dont log in. i payed u gold, KC and alot os premiuns. When i log in web site it was asking to put an email and to put the secret answer pw etc.
    so i put my infos. i tryed to talck to u but u was never online
    i did not scamed u i just put the infos when K2 asked it to me, so u should try to know what happen before flame ppl, expacialy if he was the guy who always helped u.

guilherme here, not kenny

AFF..

Zzzzz

i make u alot of favors!!, So u never more played on acc who i make like a half of his lvl,s, never more loged on him. have more then 1 year u dont log in. i payed u gold, KC and alot os premiuns. When i log in web site it was asking to put an email and to put the secret answer pw etc.
    so i put my infos. i tryed to talck to u but u was never online
    i did not scamed u i just put the infos when K2 asked it to me, so u should try to know what happen before flame ppl, expacialy if he was the guy who always helped u.[/b]

lvl premium and alllllll u said, dont make u owner of the account, and makes u able to sell it

now if u need any suporte go ask k2 to help u cuze i am not moving one finger to help u
    cya bb
    /block

if u guys needed any proof ? here it is

TehFonz

if u guys needed any proof ? here it is[/b]
    So 3 people played it? 2 people die off in a fire long ago, ilove takes over and now you want it all to yourself because you see its 70 and he's selling it?

Nope, i play on other server, have higher lvl chars on beramus tho. Kenny COULDNT play becouse he is studing on other city to get on college and dont have pc there, still its his account.
    He didnt even asked the account back, he just got really sad that he lost it.
    All i did was post it here =)
    Stupid to share accounts, yes most of the case it is. Anyway, i never played the char, i just had the info. And as far as i know (i may be wrong), it was only kenny that played (lvled) the char.

TehFonz

Nope, i play on other server, have higher lvl chars on beramus tho. Kenny COULDNT play becouse he is studing on other city to get on college and dont have pc there, still its his account.
    He didnt even asked the account back, he just got really sad that he lost it.
    All i did was post it here =)
    Stupid to share accounts, yes most of the case it is. Anyway, i never played the char, i just had the info.[/b]
    Why not just buy it back then? Ilove obviously spent money and lots of time on it.

Well thats what he said, wich i dont know if is true or false. Even if he lvled most of it (wich i hardly believe, since Daniel was playing his own char on olympia), does it makes him the owner of the account ? I dont think so.

Anyways, what i wanted to do here it is done. How it will get solved between daniel and kenny i dont know.

Well thats what he said, wich i dont know if is true or false. Even if he lvled most of it (wich i hardly believe, since Daniel was playing his own char on olympia), does it makes him the owner of the account ? I dont think so.

Anyways, what i wanted to do here it is done. How it will get solved between daniel and kenny i dont know.[/b]
    so u should say sorry

and ask me for escusme if u dont want got bam for flame ppl who u even dont know..

wtf me got ban ?
    You get a char that you "think" that is yours, start selling it, without the owner knowing, change the info. And i deserve ban for flaming.........
    toma vergonha na cara velho ......

Banned

iam not affected on this nor do i know those people but thats not right , from wat i read its Kennie's char even if you Ilove lvld/bought prem for it ,it still isnt yours.
    i mean if i ask some1 to exp my char and he even buys prem for it , its still mine.
    Though opinions are different

Hmm.. Start selling someone else's char just coz of prem, without warning the original owner? Thats totally respectless imo.. If thats how things works, then Im gonna claim A LOT of acct to be mine.. But if the ppl got an agreement before the sharing, then its another story.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast