Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Removing msn virus

This is a discussion on Removing msn virus within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha What noob would download a file named pictures.exe LOL hilarous. Don't sit here and say gtfo to him, He's ...
Page: 2

deathpwner

haha What noob would download a file named pictures.exe LOL hilarous. Don't sit here and say gtfo to him, He's tight in my book and knows what the fuck he's talking about, Why don't you GTFO and figure the problem out yourself.[/b]
    victory your a noob...

sime217

ye.. you dont need to reformat. i had one of those a long time ago, i ended up fixing it but i forgot how lol. just play around with it.

Banned

What kind of no life nerd thinks hes cool because he knows how to avoid viruses...Get off your comp a bit, your not special because your trojan avoiding skills are better then his.
    Try combofix btw

battlemama

easy fix download avg its a free anti virus program (ive been using it for a year now) let it update and run a virus scan most likely will catch it if not googles all ways your friend. avg.com

Lord_Mozart

(link removed by me other fellas has better solutions format it or buy a new pc)

easy to use and small program that search spywares for msn, hope it helps.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If AVG detects it does it say what it detects as?

You could try McAfee Stinger, which removes a variety of common viruses/trojans/worms.

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

Please be cautious running random downloads from rapidshare... if your anti-virus is currently broken / not installed, then you could be downloading a keylogger.

Lord_Mozart

Please be cautious running random downloads from rapidshare... if your anti-virus is currently broken / not installed, then you could be downloading a keylogger.[/b]

That is a fair advice but i upload the file myself, there is no viroses or keylogger on it, was trying to help the guy with msn problens.
    Tought it was better than format or follow all the other damn smart replys.
    Editing the previous post and deleting the link, may a grasshopper use it and blame me for previous keylogger or something else his pc had.
    Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12