Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 108

Alert NEW SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on Alert NEW SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; matan arent u suppost to get ban u dickhead ko4mylife banned humanity banned why you open more accounts to get ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    107

    Default

    matan arent u suppost to get ban u dickhead

    ko4mylife banned humanity banned why you open more accounts to get banned? nolife kid now come and hit me

  2. #62
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    1) Sorry but no1 believe you.
    2) He added to that account over 90gbs, no matter what youll say.
    3) Doesnt matter what you say, he didnt want to give him his share, always try to avoid him, and Barak only took his share.
    5) If Barak was a scammer like you bitches say, he would take everything.
    6) you didnt notice I skiped 4
    7) Now you check it
    8) Now you giggle
    9) Just give up already failboy
    10) Why you removed your image on facebook...?
    1)kk w/e you will say get ban already and stop open new account you gay without life.
    2)go seek your friends ok?go try to lie on other person.
    3)he took already around 10gb more , and not all the scammers think like you think there is some scammers with little more respect to the guy that they scam.
    4)not funny .
    5)fail boy ? at the moment you are the guy who is failure,that playing ardream and got no friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp1 View Post
    matan arent u suppost to get ban u dickhead

    ko4mylife banned humanity banned why you open more accounts to get banned? nolife kid now come and hit me
    ye why the hell he isn't in ban yet?
    after you will get ban don't forget to make new account for replay to other topics and try to be cool ok ?

  3. #63
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    You got nothing to say so you come up with this bullshit?

    That just proved we are right.

    /close_topic


    p.s Im still waiting for answer to #10 question

  4. #64
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Anyway guys , I belive that everyone know that this guy scammed someone and its FACT.
    By the way , draven please check ur pms.
    Finish of the story here , I will add some other news to the main topic if I got some.

  5. #65
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Anyway guys , I belive that everyone know that this guy scammed someone and its FACT.
    By the way , draven please check ur pms.
    Finish of the story here , I will add some other news to the main topic if I got some.
    I don't believe he scammed any1.

  6. #66
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I don't believe he scammed any1.
    I belive that you won't belive me because you don't really know me,
    and seriously , you are new player or something like that ? never saw u there..
    this is the first topic that I see you replay to someone.
    by the way you play in c-west?
    If yes maybe I can change your mind

  7. #67
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I belive that you won't belive me because you don't really know me,
    and seriously , you are new player or something like that ? never saw u there..
    this is the first topic that I see you replay to someone.
    by the way you play in c-west?
    If yes maybe I can change your mind
    Well Mr.January 2010 no i'm not a new player and lol guess u havent looked hard enuff if u havent seen me reply to anybody. Well Idk why in hell I should believe u. I could go around here and say i'm Queen Elisabeth and they don't have to believe me. No I don't play usko anymore beacuse K2 totally fked it up with new items and expansions. Only reason why I can't see any scammers here is beacuse nobody posted any solid proof. Lemme go and make topic about u scamming my Iron set and +3 ROCs and all my items and say that my friend was there and I can't post proof cuz its written in hieroglyphics. Got my point?

  8. #68
    claye
    Guest

    Default

    Nowhere in your original post do you mention that he was entitled to a certain number of GBs and took more than he was promised. That would've been my first argument.

  9. #69
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well Mr.January 2010 no i'm not a new player and lol guess u havent looked hard enuff if u havent seen me reply to anybody. Well Idk why in hell I should believe u. I could go around here and say i'm Queen Elisabeth and they don't have to believe me. No I don't play usko anymore beacuse K2 totally fked it up with new items and expansions. Only reason why I can't see any scammers here is beacuse nobody posted any solid proof. Lemme go and make topic about u scamming my Iron set and +3 ROCs and all my items and say that my friend was there and I can't post proof cuz its written in hieroglyphics. Got my point?
    Well the point is that if you was know me in-game you was know that I got no point
    to call someone scammer if he isn't really scammer , I am not from those guys that just posting that other person is scammer because of that they fighted with him about nothing,its fact that this guy scammed someone and if you won't belive me
    do w/e you just want. I just posted it there for warn people , but if some day
    you come back to play in c-west let me know , I belive that after 1~2months that you gonna play there
    you will see exactly that I am not from those guys that talking bullshit ..
    anyway
    HE SCAMMED SOMEONE AND ITS FACT!
    and as I said do w/e you just want , if you chose to don't belive me so ok do it :0

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Wat isreal scams? not new

  11. #71
    Senior Member barakdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well the point is that if you was know me in-game you was know that I got no point
    to call someone scammer if he isn't really scammer , I am not from those guys that just posting that other person is scammer because of that they fighted with him about nothing,its fact that this guy scammed someone and if you won't belive me
    do w/e you just want. I just posted it there for warn people , but if some day
    you come back to play in c-west let me know , I belive that after 1~2months that you gonna play there
    you will see exactly that I am not from those guys that talking bullshit ..
    anyway
    HE SCAMMED SOMEONE AND ITS FACT!
    and as I said do w/e you just want , if you chose to don't belive me so ok do it :0
    lol b4 all the bulshits u wrote here i realy belived that ur not 1 who will do that... but now i see that u r saying lies about others...

    adi u dont know sh1t about wat happened if u realy belive wat ur saying ><"

    realy i dont have much to say to u... only that u r pathetic.. going around and telling ur lies

  12. #72

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    lol b4 all the bulshits u wrote here i realy belived that ur not 1 who will do that... but now i see that u r saying lies about others...

    adi u dont know sh1t about wat happened if u realy belive wat ur saying ><"

    realy i dont have much to say to u... only that u r pathetic.. going around and telling ur lies
    +1.
    Barak would never scam anyone...
    Which also u don't have a proof.

    Spam topic.

    Barak FTW!

  13. #73
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Wow, stop spamming this thread with useless posts.

  14. #74
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    lol b4 all the bulshits u wrote here i realy belived that ur not 1 who will do that... but now i see that u r saying lies about others...

    adi u dont know sh1t about wat happened if u realy belive wat ur saying ><"

    realy i dont have much to say to u... only that u r pathetic.. going around and telling ur lies
    its not gonna work for u .
    stop try to defend yourself .
    thats what you told me , and I said the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by kash View Post
    +1.
    Barak would never scam anyone...
    Which also u don't have a proof.

    Spam topic.

    Barak FTW!
    another person that made account for say that barak isn't scammer?
    go make more accounts.
    by the way , good luck with make more accounts

  15. #75
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    another person that made account for say that barak isn't scammer?
    go make more accounts.
    by the way , good luck with make more accounts
    account made jan 2010.. yes he made it right now.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •