Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ares 2 isiloon being killed

This is a discussion on ares 2 isiloon being killed within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "This isnt about Vindictive / Ruthless now is it?" No it isn’t about Vindictive but the majority of the people ...
Page: 2

"This isnt about Vindictive / Ruthless now is it?"

No it isn’t about Vindictive but the majority of the people responding to this topic and screaming ban are from Vindictive.

"Yes ALL THE ppl on the SS DID get a ban"

Big time Bullshit

"If you go once, or a billion times its doesnt really mather now does it? You guys break the rulez just like we did b4, and we got the rightfull punishment, so be a good boy, and accept your punishment to."

We have said several times we will accept the rightfull punishment, however your once vs. a billion times doesn’t hold weight. Its like murdering 100 people vs. punching someone in the face.

"I'm pretty sure ppl from DSC did take it against us (who didnt h34r: ) when it was our turn to get banned, which was the same like you guys now"

You are wrong, we said you shouldn’t get banned. I personally posted in the topic several times supporting you guys. So ermm yeah thnx for returning the favor. Also I do find it a bit screwed up that people from Vindictive are posting things like hahahahahhaha, etc. when we did support you guys.

"Also, we don’t lure. Orc compition is easy to beat, its just about having to most dmg. But if you have human comition its harder, cause they'll for sure try to kill you, so when we have humans, we just try to keep the floor clean "

Again wrong you guys did lure on us after we successfully stole 2 back to back Isiloons from you all.

Why don’t you return to the KO forum and read my post. I never denied anything. I don’t know I guess my opinion of Vindictive/Ruthless has changed. Just on how you all have responded to all this, I mean after all you were here once.

4que

• Yes ALL THE ppl on the SS DID get a ban

Wrong I checked the banlist only 3 in the party were on the list.

• If you go once, or a billion times its doesnt really mather now does it? You guys break the rulez just like we did b4, and we got the rightfull punishment, so be a good boy, and accept your punishment to.

Never once have we tried to gt out of it, and we do.

• I'm pretty sure ppl from DSC did take it against us (who didnt h34r: ) when it was our turn to get banned, which was the same like you guys now

Nope, we have supported you guys with all the SS of so called bug abusing, and when the bans came out we never once said yes ban them all

• Allso, we dont lure. Orc compition is easy to beat, its just about having to most dmg. But if you have human comition its harder, cause they'll for sure try to kill you, so when we have humans, we just try to keep the floor clean
    Wrong Fatal Enounter was in the party when you guys lured servants on us, and that is part of the reason he left Ruthless.

But then again, This topic is about DSC killing a2 isi, why do you guys EVERYTIME drag vindi/ruthless in you'r post.
    look at you'r replys, in every topic instead of defending yourself you just attack us.
    Which in my eyes is pretty lame.

Look at all the posts in this thread and the thread on KO forums, your calling for a mass execution, and no where in our post do we deny anything.

I dont have anything against DSC, i got some friends in there, so it aint anything personal.

Fine, then leave it alone and let K2 handle it as they see fit. [/b]

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Believe me EVERYBODY who was on the list got banned,
    I'm in the clan, so i think i should know better, now do i?

allso i didnt say you deny everything, i said that you ALLWAYS bring up Vindi/Ruthless.
    And ok i didnt know who was against us and who wasnt, but i do know some ppl that were in DSC were, but they left allready

Boyce

you guys are ridiculous,
    we killed it once, big deal. its not like we got a drop. its tough enough competing with babashopping and bug exploiting clans like vindictive/ruthless and those osmanl1 retards. vindictive killed it 3 times every day for how many years. SOME people got a 30 day ban. we kill it once, you expect the whole clan to be banned?

pathetic[/b]
    Lol. its the principal you broke the rules now you should be banned. Noob.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

xD it's only a matter of time before 1 clan or another gets caught killing Isi/Falenkor on second or third servers...

4que

Believe me EVERYBODY who was on the list got banned,
    I'm in the clan, so i think i should know better, now do i?[/b]
    Allso, we dont lure. Orc compition is easy to beat.

Well if your in the clan you would of know you lured wouldnt you of ?

Only clan to sucessfully take Isloon form you is us, we did it twice.
    Third time we got lured on, so the reward isnt worth the risk anymore.

We can go round and round on this, but I no longer wish to, as it acomplishes nothing.
    So we admit our wrong and await our fate.

Banned

Good luck getting them banned if they are not banned already because you need hellorys help with his GM friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12