Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44

as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer

This is a discussion on as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, flames flames flames!...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Tap0ut
    Guest

    Default

    lol, flames flames flames!

  2. #17
    4Shakespeare
    Guest

    Default

    hmmm i think thats bad (

  3. #18
    Megatr0n
    Guest

    Default

    The only reason Destination posts, is to argue with someone. You guys should know that by now

    I'd imagine hes frustrated with all the gear he bought, but he's unable to kill anyone because humans outnumber orcs 239845762394857623948576 to 1.

    And yes, he is not in your clan, and he was in your party. That means if he gets the drop, it's his to keep if he wants. Learn from this. Next time you see a boss, kick people who aren't in clan.

    I killed Lobo and Lesath in CZ while SininS was in my party, got a scorpion shield and a lobo pendant. I kept these for myself, and am selling them, yet I don't see a post by salmin saying "OMGWTF MGATR0N IS A SCAMMER!!!11!!11"

  4. #19
    luzak14
    Guest

    Default

    @up yea thats right
    if u loot something then u dont need to give it to AnyOne because u got luck and u loot next , time anyone else can loot "SB" and u get just "Soul Potion" lol
    But if u do Clan Boos Party then OFC u need to sell it and give some Noah for Rest

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    The only reason Destination posts, is to argue with someone. You guys should know that by now

    I'd imagine hes frustrated with all the gear he bought, but he's unable to kill anyone because humans outnumber orcs 239845762394857623948576 to 1.

    And yes, he is not in your clan, and he was in your party. That means if he gets the drop, it's his to keep if he wants. Learn from this. Next time you see a boss, kick people who aren't in clan.

    I killed Lobo and Lesath in CZ while SininS was in my party, got a scorpion shield and a lobo pendant. I kept these for myself, and am selling them, yet I don't see a post by salmin saying "OMGWTF MGATR0N IS A SCAMMER!!!11!!11"
    i love when people call me babashoper

    that just show myself how good i am that i got all my items without buying them with $$$ and they are that good that people say im babashoper

    and im sure that since you did that to salmin, you are not in his party and wont be any more ya ofc salmin wont say any thing about SS coz he is already full +3s uniques and +9 he preffer buying items for $$ then in game

    and idk.. maybe thats orcs game play, but here on human side, no matter with who you party, clan or random, you always sell and split between the party members

    Quote Originally Posted by luzak14 View Post
    @up yea thats right
    if u loot something then u dont need to give it to AnyOne because u got luck and u loot next , time anyone else can loot "SB" and u get just "Soul Potion" lol
    But if u do Clan Boos Party then OFC u need to sell it and give some Noah for Rest
    just shut up...

  6. #21
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    party with randoms is the same, if u get the drop keep it, party on clan, sell and split, i guess ur new on ko, is the law since the ko was released :S

  7. #22
    Senior Member Waza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kuwait الكويت
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    i love when people call me babashoper

    that just show myself how good i am that i got all my items without buying them with $$$ and they are that good that people say im babashoper

    and im sure that since you did that to salmin, you are not in his party and wont be any more ya ofc salmin wont say any thing about SS coz he is already full +3s uniques and +9 he preffer buying items for $$ then in game

    and idk.. maybe thats orcs game play, but here on human side, no matter with who you party, clan or random, you always sell and split between the party members


    just shut up...
    ur making fun of urself.

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    party with randoms is the same, if u get the drop keep it, party on clan, sell and split, i guess ur new on ko, is the law since the ko was released :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    ur making fun of urself.
    so thats the law? to be scammers?

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    ko4mylife you are seriously one of the biggest fucking idiot ever. First of all, in a random party, if a drop ends up in your inventory, and there are no pre-established rules to sharing boss drops, it is not considered scam, it is considered "luck of the straws". You don't tell a person getting a shard in an evil wizard party to sell that dagger and give you all 2 million coins. You say, "aww lucky bastard" and move the fuck on. It is the same concept. If I were him I would just tell you to go fuck yourself. QQ. That is all you do. Play the game instead, moron.
    Last edited by darkcloud3; 08-30-2009 at 11:43 PM.

  10. #25
    Megatr0n
    Guest

    Default

    I never said you babashopped, I said you bought your gear. But w/e, I know reading and comprehension aren't your forte.

    The reason Salmin didn't come on here and whine about it is because he, like the rest of the ko4life community, knows that you are just bitching about something that makes absolutely no sense.

  11. #26
    WildD3vil
    Guest

    Default

    sad to hear that

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    this was fun to read

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    ko4mylife you are seriously one of the biggest fucking idiot ever. First of all, in a random party, if a drop ends up in your inventory, and there are no pre-established rules to sharing boss drops, it is not considered scam, it is considered "luck of the straws". You don't tell a person getting a shard in an evil wizard party to sell that dagger and give you all 2 million coins. You say, "aww lucky bastard" and move the fuck on. It is the same concept. If I were him I would just tell you to go fuck yourself. QQ. That is all you do. Play the game instead, moron.
    what is your in game name? very intresting to know in which clan you are

    and if you call evil wizard a boss... thats really shows who you are

    and the party of "randoms" weren't all random, there were people from my clan, from apero, and from K0DIAK so shut up

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    I never said you babashopped, I said you bought your gear. But w/e, I know reading and comprehension aren't your forte.

    The reason Salmin didn't come on here and whine about it is because he, like the rest of the ko4life community, knows that you are just bitching about something that makes absolutely no sense.
    are you retard? "i never said you babashopped, i said you bought your gear"

    you meant that i bought with $$$, which means you say i babashoped, if you buying in game, you are still retard, coz its obviouslly clear

    and as i said like hmm 1 week ago? after 1~2 hours of convincing, he agreed to pay us, but im sure that he and his clan will never ever get any party from k0diak / apero / relic

    suck my balls, ty

  14. #29
    Megatr0n
    Guest

    Default

    Do you english?

  15. #30
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    i love when people call me babashoper

    that just show myself how good i am that i got all my items without buying them with $$$ and they are that good that people say im babashoper

    and im sure that since you did that to salmin, you are not in his party and wont be any more ya ofc salmin wont say any thing about SS coz he is already full +3s uniques and +9 he preffer buying items for $$ then in game

    and idk.. maybe thats orcs game play, but here on human side, no matter with who you party, clan or random, you always sell and split between the party members


    just shut up...
    i dont know bout you, but no matter what you say, you will never ever convince me that you are legit. im fairly certain you scammed falconeblue, givin this cypher ring story as a cover.

    call me crazy but logically, when you make a purchase, your funds go down, aka your items. yours for some reason went up immediately after "buying" falconeblue, in fact, i think chocolatemints said that your items were similar to those who got scammed.

    idk. its either that, or you scam noobs out of their money by advertising 100 souls for 400k. either way, your a douche imo, and calling others retards and calling them out on their grammar is fairly hypocritical (look that up in your Hebrew - English Dictionary)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •