Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers

This is a discussion on Badcompany and other faggots bugging towers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns Farhad has/always will bitch about BC seeing how he'll never amout to anything. *He's ...
Page: 2

farhad

Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns
    Farhad has/always will bitch about BC seeing how he'll never amout to anything. *He's a jealous faggot with nothing better to do then flame BC. *Not in one of those pics does it show a member of BC in human town. *End of story. *Any person with DECENT gear can take 2-3 shots of a tower. *I don't see anyone from BC in human town or in range of even getting hit by the back 2 towers. *Farhad, you're pathetic.
    heheh +1
    bc dont need to bug towers, every warrior in that clan can tank the tower....
    silly i luv u :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]

why are they using a bugged char then ??

warriorofoz

why are they using a bugged char then ??

just like the orc towers are bugged 24/7 now a days so are the human towers. honestly get over it dude i dont think a day goes past where theres not a town bomb or somthing like that.[quote]

Volcanic

The simple solution is go find something else to do if the towers are bugged. How many around here have the willpower though?

Its not like they are the first, and i doubt they will be the last either.

Jediay

Think jack is sexier on him :wub: :wub:

It is obvious that there is a bug abuse there whether it is done by purpose or not but Farhad you are the last person who should whine here especially when we remember your tower bug abuses with your noob friend st_luciperro or whatever his name is :rollseyes:

Karpsu

Wierd how this Farhad guys clearly has proof that that BadCompany or whatever clan is abusing the bug but this still turns to a flame topic towards him. Well mostly atleast. The 5th, 6th and 7th pic are the best ones to show the abuse.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Thas KO 4 u

farhad

Originally posted by dias
    It is obvious that there is a bug abuse there whether it is done by purpose or not but Farhad you are the last person who should whine here especially when we remember your tower bug abuses with your noob friend st_luciperro or whatever his name is *:rollseyes:
    nonono lol i hate that guy he has tped me alot into golems why would i do something with him and i wont risk -5lvls and nps reset

ALightInTheDarkness

I hate to say this... b/c i respect BC, but those screenies to show BC enter within El Morad Towers range while they are bugged.... this doesnt mean they bugged the towers.. just means they took advantage of it... but stop flaming Farhad just b/c you all think BC are some perfect gods and such, b/c this pics to prove that the towers are bugged, just doesnt prove who did it.

-Zach

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i agree those screanies do have proof..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

omg another stupid topic :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: delete pls

i see on diez everyday bug tower.. so who care about it.. live with that.

Originally posted by farhad+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(farhad)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dias
    It is obvious that there is a bug abuse there whether it is done by purpose or not but Farhad you are the last person who should whine here especially when we remember your tower bug abuses with your noob friend st_luciperro or whatever his name is *:rollseyes:
    nonono lol i hate that guy he has tped me alot into golems why would i do something with him and i wont risk -5lvls and nps reset[/b]
    Sorry it is my bad memory then, i guess i am a bit aggro when it comes to my countrymen :P

Underw0rld

I cannot belive you or anyone said to "get over it" FUCK THAT, I love this game and devote time into it (prolly too much)
    only to have some fucks go and bug towers so when i am going to inn I get uber-novas all over me.

Why would anyone flame the guy who is trying to help the game get better?

I would say Ban BC if they cheating and we have proof it dont matter who bugged them theyre cheating therefore should be banned.

DO NOT DEFEND CHEATERS!!!!

When you see ppl macro do you feel sorry when they get banned NO because they are getting XP in an illigal way, same with tower bug only its NP they getting so I say ban them for tower bug abuse and move on to the next clan willing to cheat.

~~~on a side note~~~

Anyone remember when KE came out with the "if one person in clan cheats whole clan gets disbanded and banned" I think they made alot of people really think about who they clan and think twice before they cheat, I wish they would bring that back because I dont wana see dies or any server go down the drain like a pile of shit (which we are very close to resembling with all this "HE REPORTED A CHEATER LETS FLAME HIM!!!" attitude.)

Sennacherib

i thinks so to janet

From these pictures you can gather that they went there to town nova legitly, is it their fault someone hasn't dc'ed their noob from a cafe. At least they went to town w/ the neccessary people to tank the towers instead of the 5 mages, 2 priests and one mage hiding in the woods/lamia/barons to tp every1 back after they die

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast