Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

biggest scammer on cypher

This is a discussion on biggest scammer on cypher within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its blue_eye and yes im the real blue_eye or myaxe whichever u want to call me...
Page: 3

Banned

its blue_eye and yes im the real blue_eye or myaxe whichever u want to call me

ahaa!!
    1. and u dnt want to be called a scammer..zzzzzzz..remember wat u've done to the chitin bow clan drop of BONG_SQUAD using ur blue_eye.."scammer"

2. u got kicked out from sex4life(sex4fun extension) coz of going dcz wars while ur already lvl 62.."bug abuser"

justdutch

i believe that myaxa is a scammer i nkow some people from sex4funt he wouldn't kick if it is not neceserry. and i like pilotboy :P and myaxa def is weak if he realy is a not a scammer he must come with must better things than this -_- .

pk_guardian

well to all of you guys that think leonpwnz is a scammer now, im not because i bought the account from whoever that scammer was.

i didnt find that out until everyone started to tell me i scammed people.

i bought 1 other account from him and it is a priest lvl 61, around 36k np, the in game id is Sentinel, so if anyone recognizes this account i would like to give it back.

KaChing

scamming is the lowest thing a man can do :mellow:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123