Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
Like Tree7Likes

Chabo Scammer!

This is a discussion on Chabo Scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by observenat I don't know the person , but I'm sure he looked into this topic and im ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    I don't know the person , but I'm sure he looked into this topic and im almost 100 % positive that retail - friend of viktor I guess , tells the truth .
    Viktor has no stupid friends =D .

    And yes , he deserves a ban . Even if you guys say that he spent alot on this game , a 100$ is nothing for him thats why he doesn't give a f**k I guess ?
    Apparently his father is leading a huge company and he can spend all money he wants on KO cuz of all the money his father makes.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Even with the screen shot of msn, no one has yet to post any sort of proof of Chabo agreeing to pay the amount of 100 usd to the OP, and with that, we cannot justly banned him until such happens.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    I still hate him for ruining our hob gob spawn with Snake queens and tk's.. and a few isiloons.. When we were xping.. and then he goes "Ah well im afk a bit"


    Btw, which one of the obnoxious's are this?..
    opening poster was Mike. Im Roy

  4. #34
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Even with the screen shot of msn, no one has yet to post any sort of proof of Chabo agreeing to pay the amount of 100 usd to the OP, and with that, we cannot justly banned him until such happens.
    Seems biased.

    What if a totally random noob was in Chabo's situation?

    There is an accusation made against 1337player.
    1337player is online and reads accusation, but does not respond.
    1337player tells a friend on MSN he doesn't care about the accusation and he's done with KO for good.

    Would you let
    1337player off scotch free?

    A cheater report here is almost like a court summon, you kind of have to reply/show up or else you'll be in trouble.
    ravizzl, FuriousKo, Draven and 4 others like this.

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    thing , is that news to you that the mods here are... I won't continue because I'll probably get banned for it...

  6. #36
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Seems biased.

    What if a totally random noob was in Chabo's situation?

    There is an accusation made against 1337player.
    1337player is online and reads accusation, but does not respond.
    1337player tells a friend on MSN he doesn't care about the accusation and he's done with KO for good.

    Would you let
    1337player off scotch free?

    A cheater report here is almost like a court summon, you kind of have to reply/show up or else you'll be in trouble.
    How is it biased if I may ask? There is absolutely nothing that's been posted making Chabo deserving of a permanent ban.

    I could care less honestly, I don't know Chabo, so if you think I'm being bias with my opinion you're wrong. Being a random noob or being well known has no effect on any decision I make/opinion I give. Chabo has made it clear he could care less about this, and that's his choice. All we've been given is a chat log proving such, and someones "word" saying that Chabo agreed to giving him a compensation for the money/work he put into the account. How can we fairly ban another user for something we have no evidence ever happened?

    NO evidence has been provided proving Chabo is guilty of ANYTHING, is that not clear? I'm not saying this topic needs to be closed & locked away in the vault, I'm ALL for the topic remaining open and people being able to make their own judgement call when it comes to Chabo and his trust-worthiness, and approach with caution.

    @coolboyp2, if you've got an issue with the decision(s) staff makes, post it in the feedback section. You've made it clear you think we our guilty of being "unfair" and "biased", and are quick to share it with everyone else, but only based on the fact that you've been infracted/and or banned for your very own wrong-doings. Funny thing is, I don't see other users complaining about the decisions we've made. Are you a moderator, do you know who is infracted for what, and when? No. So as to how you know we are only singling you out, God only knows.

  7. #37
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    I never said anything about a permanent ban - I merely stated he shouldn't get away like nothing happened.

    He's not owning up to his actions, nor is he explaining them.

  8. #38
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I never said anything about a permanent ban - I merely stated he shouldn't get away like nothing happened.

    He's not owning up to his actions, nor is he explaining them.
    And if he decides to return that will come haunting him. People who he wants to deal with will maybe check this topic and decide not to deal with him because he decided not to give a crap. However like legendz said there is no evidence that he promised to do anything. That he decided not to come here and explain himself is his decision however that isn't a reason for a ban. If OP can provide proof (which he allready stated he isn't intend on doing) we'll ban him, until that u may feel that it is biased, i feel sorry for that, but it isn't.

  9. #39
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    And if he decides to return that will come haunting him. People who he wants to deal with will maybe check this topic and decide not to deal with him because he decided not to give a crap. However like legendz said there is no evidence that he promised to do anything. That he decided not to come here and explain himself is his decision however that isn't a reason for a ban. If OP can provide proof (which he allready stated he isn't intend on doing) we'll ban him, until that u may feel that it is biased, i feel sorry for that, but it isn't.
    sorry i thought id point that out.

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooow
    a friend just told me about this topic lol
    aight im not gonna read this atm ill be later today back too read and answer evrything

    aight i readed abit
    about casiba true i didnt had those items at euko just making fun of you
    about Mike(Centarion) i was away i've been in jail i sended you money on the PP acount you gave me later it was the wrong info u said and gave me a other PP acount than it changed from 100$ too somthing like 300$? cant rly remember didnt agree with that


    but got a plenty of stuff going around in RL atm today is the last day i hope gotta go too the judge at 13:40 my time o-o and when im back im gonna read again just did a quick read.

  11. #41
    D
    D is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooow

    but got a plenty of stuff going around in RL atm today is the last day i hope gotta go too the judge at 13:40 my time o-o and when im back im gonna read again just did a quick read.
    Goodluck with that Chabo hope the judge will not fuck you over.

    Cheers Giovanetta

  12. #42
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Problem solved he lives lol

  13. #43
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    Goodluck with that Chabo hope the judge will not fuck you over.

    Cheers Giovanetta
    tx gio gotta do some work (taakstraf)
    ore sit in jail for 40days so im gonna work:P

  14. #44
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post


    @coolboyp2, if you've got an issue with the decision(s) staff makes, post it in the feedback section. You've made it clear you think we our guilty of being "unfair" and "biased", and are quick to share it with everyone else, but only based on the fact that you've been infracted/and or banned for your very own wrong-doings. Funny thing is, I don't see other users complaining about the decisions we've made. Are you a moderator, do you know who is infracted for what, and when? No. So as to how you know we are only singling you out, God only knows.
    Posting in feedback section? I already know how that's gonna end up ... ya , with another infraction lol
    You've become so pathetic ever since you were promoted to mod , it actually amazes me , trying to talk like some important guy when you're obviously not.
    Funny thing is , everyone is complaining about the decisions you make , you just choose to ignore them , check the likes on thing's post or feedback section recently asking for immediate attention on the scammer section. I actually don't blame the new mods for anything as they couldn't have done anything before as they weren't mods , but you... you are the root of all evil , sucking cock ingame and on MSN and acting all hot-shot on the forum thinking you're god.
    I love how you're trying to portray me as some bad guy with my "wrong-doings" while some of the worst scammers and flamers are still roaming free on this forum on YOUR watch.
    You know the probation custom title that shows up when you have more than 1 infraction? that's how I know if someone is being infracted or not , please don't test me with your e-thug mod behaviour , this new "job" of yours still doesn't make you someone of worth.

    Semper Fi , bro , Semper Fi indeed...

  15. #45
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Posting in feedback section? I already know how that's gonna end up ... ya , with another infraction lol
    You've become so pathetic ever since you were promoted to mod , it actually amazes me , trying to talk like some important guy when you're obviously not.
    Funny thing is , everyone is complaining about the decisions you make , you just choose to ignore them , check the likes on thing's post or feedback section recently asking for immediate attention on the scammer section. I actually don't blame the new mods for anything as they couldn't have done anything before as they weren't mods , but you... you are the root of all evil , sucking cock ingame and on MSN and acting all hot-shot on the forum thinking you're god.
    I love how you're trying to portray me as some bad guy with my "wrong-doings" while some of the worst scammers and flamers are still roaming free on this forum on YOUR watch.
    You know the probation custom title that shows up when you have more than 1 infraction? that's how I know if someone is being infracted or not , please don't test me with your e-thug mod behaviour , this new "job" of yours still doesn't make you someone of worth.

    Semper Fi , bro , Semper Fi indeed...
    Contacting you through pm as it's obvious we have things that need to be discussed, you've got things entirely messed up.

    At OP, I assume you've received the money from Chabo now based on his response, can we close/move this topic now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 12:54 PM
  2. SCAMMER ELLY GETS SLM'ed AND K2ed ON ROLL BACK
    By Tez/Aja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 01:04 AM
  3. List of dupers/scammers diez
    By Julio_Andretti in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 03:49 AM
  4. Scammer Iknowyoulikemystyle, goodbye KO im out
    By Und3RgrounD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 04:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •