Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have played with Phineus for quite a while now. I can honestly say she is not a cheater/hacker/tbl editor, ...
Page: 3

bailey123

I have played with Phineus for quite a while now. I can honestly say she is not a cheater/hacker/tbl editor, or anything else you would like to call her.
    She works very hard in both XP and PK and for someone to come out and try to ruin the reputation of a legit player, especially when there are soooooo many actual hackers on the server, is just crap.
    Maybe a bit jealous because she actually knows how to play her warrior to the best of her ability? :huh:

I get hit just like that in your ss at every war, (by both rogues and warriors) so it does not look abnormal to me.

lost 10k NP to you ? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! i never lost NP to anyone 10k don't try to speak of yourself that highly, and im not mad at you, like i said early above nothing personal i just dont like cheaters simple as that.[/b]

well then...answer your own question for which you made this post for...

AM i a CHEATER? because if the answer you say is yes... then you dont like me and it IS personal (though i dont care, as I dont know you at all, so i woudnt presume to judge you) ...and if the answer is no...then your view of me...who really knows....but then again, who really cares (I dont...after all this fuss)....but w/e helps you sleep at night GTP. Believe w/e you want.

I just loled all over myself....

Ive known savage for prob year and a half now, and she isnt some normal ko player....she is balls to the wall, xp whore, merchant whore, and always strives to be the best in any char she plays. Just because shes taken time to get lvls, gear, and skill down is no reason to accuse her of cheating...

One of the first things i noticed in ur SS was the fact that she was hitting u and u only hit her...once i think it was....this alone kinda leads to the fact that u were running from her when it was happening. Ive played my fair share of warrior, and i used to get that alot chasing people.

I also noticed that ur window of dmgs was scrolled up to take the SS of dmgs...(now i wasnt there but)...my guess is u got killed...scrolled up the window to take pic of damages. Whose to say above her damages there wasnt a duff somewhere in there? and ur ac or something dropped...ud be running...taking hits. Just because u had buffs at time of SS doesnt mean u had them at the time damage was recieved.

It does seem to be an extreme case of "OMG IM GOD, this cant be happening to me."

Best thing for you to do....go xp....go farm...get good...and then just maybe, someday.....people will be accusing u of being a haxor because your so godly!

Spl1nt3R

I just loled all over myself....

Ive known savage for prob year and a half now, and she isnt some normal ko player....she is balls to the wall, xp whore, merchant whore, and always strives to be the best in any char she plays. Just because shes taken time to get lvls, gear, and skill down is no reason to accuse her of cheating...

One of the first things i noticed in ur SS was the fact that she was hitting u and u only hit her...once i think it was....this alone kinda leads to the fact that u were running from her when it was happening. Ive played my fair share of warrior, and i used to get that alot chasing people.

I also noticed that ur window of dmgs was scrolled up to take the SS of dmgs...(now i wasnt there but)...my guess is u got killed...scrolled up the window to take pic of damages. Whose to say above her damages there wasnt a duff somewhere in there? and ur ac or something dropped...ud be running...taking hits. Just because u had buffs at time of SS doesnt mean u had them at the time damage was recieved.

It does seem to be an extreme case of "OMG IM GOD, this cant be happening to me."

Best thing for you to do....go xp....go farm...get good...and then just maybe, someday.....people will be accusing u of being a haxor because your so godly![/b]
    I do not have to be godly, i dont want to be the best player either, i just play for fun with my friends, i have a life, unlike some people's whole life is KO lol and yes i was running to take a SS.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

HAHAHAHA GTP your to easy of a kill, you have no rights to complain for someone that is skilled. so why dont you watch some pk vids, and learn to pk correctly and before posting any fake shit, GET A VIDEO OF IT.

Spl1nt3R

HAHAHAHA GTP your to easy of a kill, you have no rights to complain for someone that is skilled. so why dont you watch some pk vids, and learn to pk correctly and before posting any fake shit, GET A VIDEO OF IT.[/b]
    Uhmm who are you, i thought they sprayed and killed all the cockroaches, but i think they musta missed one ?

Angry

IamYoDaddy, and i totally rocked your world son. what next? gonna complain that im using koxp too?

I do not have to be godly, i dont want to be the best player either, i just play for fun with my friends, i have a life, unlike some people's whole life is KO lol and yes i was running to take a SS.[/b]
    lol running to take SS? nice cover

you ALWAYS run from me...well...this is what you really do...you think time and time again that you can take me...then you hit me...and BOOM, your life is redballing away...and you run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run ....

and for more effect so people know your true character....

run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run ...and THAT is TRUTH!

and isnt it CONVENIENT for you how you left out the part about running away to begin with? HMM? ....i see how you spin your stories...fit them as you see fit...god I hope in real life you are not a cop, or the world would be in a bad place....

IamYoDaddy, and i totally rocked your world son. what next? gonna complain that im using koxp too?[/b]
    lol better watch out

Spl1nt3R

IamYoDaddy, and i totally rocked your world son. what next? gonna complain that im using koxp too?[/b]
    LMAO another redneck trying to talk like a black man.

oh because i said son, that means im black? rascist

Spl1nt3R

lol running to take SS? nice cover

you ALWAYS run from me...well...this is what you really do...you think time and time again that you can take me...then you hit me...and BOOM, your life is redballing away...and you run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run ....
    and for more effect so people know your true character....

run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run ...and THAT is TRUTH!

and isnt it CONVENIENT for you how you left out the part about running away to begin with? HMM? ....i see how you spin your stories...fit them as you see fit...god I hope in real life you are not a cop, or the world would be in a bad place....
    lol better watch out [/b]
    Yeah sorry i dont recover 10k HP when im redballing about to die and no priest around unlike you without priest recover 10k HP. KAPISH!!???

I do not have to be godly, i dont want to be the best player either, i just play for fun with my friends, i have a life, unlike some people's whole life is KO lol and yes i was running to take a SS.[/b]
    So if u have a life and play for fun with friends....why u wasting ever second of your time on ko4life right now bitching about a game? For some people ko IS a hobby, like guitar, motorcycles, and women for me, they all take my time and/or money.

avoiding the point that your rascist much?

look at the 40SP recoverd in the SS
    then look at the next 40 SP recovered......
    check how many main skill hits ( hellblade howling/ main skills ) (the higher damages )
    uve recieved in that much time

now remove some hp giving acessory , then put it back , so u have a gap in mana
    now check how long it takes between 2 40 SP recovered ( base mana regen)

compare the no of hits with the cooldown of howling sword ( 0.8 sec ) ----> u will get ur answer

Spl1nt3R

So if u have a life and play for fun with friends....why u wasting ever second of your time on ko4life right now bitching about a game? For some people ko IS a hobby, like guitar, motorcycles, and women for me, they all take my time and/or money.[/b]
    Im not bitching about anything i said it at the begining of the posting for replys with the simplest answer but seems like you guys do not know how to read. I wonder how many people savageraider pm'ed on her msn to come and defend her ass on here to cover her pedaling just like in the game when she dies once she calls the whole clan comes with 6000000 people for against 4 man party ahahahahah just makes my night... way too funny

avoiding the point that your rascist much?[/b]
    Im not being racist seems like you need to go to school to learn proper way to talk BIGSHOT wannabe.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast