Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Cheating or Not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating or Not cheating? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just also...to NOT even 27% of MM & EU members responding to this topic. hope that clears up a bit ...
Page: 6

Just also...to NOT even 27% of MM & EU members responding to this topic.

hope that clears up a bit of confusion you claim that 99% of people responding all came on my request as well as from my clans... NOT the case. I think you feel like that because no one is here in agreement with you. Even the people who are not in my clan...and even those I have no idea who they are. THERE is your ANSWER...and I think i explained it well enough on the reply above. Let me know if you have any more questions pls...

HateMadeMe

LMAO you rock my world ? You don't even know me and who the hell are you ? Ill snap your neck if you know me in real life. You cockroach.
    i didn&#39;t accuse anyone for cheating</span> i just wanted to check what others people&#39;s opinions were thats why the topic&#39;s title is CHEATING OR NOT CHEATING now can you <span style="color:#FF0000">READ THIS ?Or Do i need to give you guys thick glasses? The funny thing is almost 98% of the reply&#39;s are from the memebers of euphoria or mischief_makers. Seem&#39;s like llPhineusll did her job well again to get her help just like in the game call 12943248124812 people for against 4 people party "On vent: llPhineusll: &#39;&#39; guys im getting accused off cheating on Ko4life please all come for help and support me as noncheater." LOL i knew this kind of biased garbage would come out of this that is why i started the topic under General but not in Dies...[/b]
    And you are saying it is us who can,t read Mr.GTP? Next time you might wanna try reading your own posts maybe
    Contradict much?

This has gone way beyond what it ever should have, I think you have realised that she is not cheating, you&#39;re too embarrassed and have dug the hole way too big to get out, so now you&#39;re just slinging insults at all of us and trying to cover up, nothing but a...
    dirtbag[/b]

Cool

Just also...to NOT even 27% of MM & EU members responding to this topic.
    hope that clears up a bit of confusion you claim that 99% of people responding all came on my request as well as from my clans... NOT the case. I think you feel like that because no one is here in agreement with you. Even the people who are not in my clan...and even those I have no idea who they are. THERE is your ANSWER...and I think i explained it well enough on the reply above. Let me know if you have any more questions pls...[/b]
    kk , dont go offtopic bro

i dont know any1 of u guys

but how u can explain that he can hit very fast 2hit per pot w/o hitting "r" lol

im sure u dont have any life and u dont know how to play this game so u r using this macro to cover it up :lol:

HateMadeMe

but how u can explain that he can hit very fast 2hit per pot w/o hitting "r" lol

im sure u dont have any life and u dont know how to play this game so u r using this macro to cover it up :lol:[/b]
    If you knew anything about a combo or reading, you would already have your answer

I&#39;ll let you find out for yourself <_<

Spl1nt3R

im sure u dont have any life and u dont know how to play this game so u r using this macro to cover it up :lol:[/b]
    Well like i said Phineus told me on PM in the game it was combo she was doing so i been asking for the 3rd or 4th time what kind of combo she is doing ? But seems like i dont get an answer for it. Is it the pedal combo ? h34r: Cause i know for fact she played rogue before so its not hard to suspect it cant be pedal or some kind of macro.

And you are saying it is us who can,t read Mr.GTP? Next time you might wanna try reading your own posts maybe
    Contradict much?

This has gone way beyond what it ever should have, I think you have realised that she is not cheating, you&#39;re too embarrassed and have dug the hole way too big to get out, so now you&#39;re just slinging insults at all of us and trying to cover up, nothing but a...[/b]
    Like i said to robman and i will say to you too, go in your dark little room and dont come out until i tell you can come out, what im trying to say here total different thing than what you are saying you stupid.

HateMadeMe

I appologize then...forgot you asked me about my combo....there was just so much other crap being talked about...my constant spam is

SKILL + r+ r+ r + SKILL + r +r + r ....you get the point...and I have already tried it...as this is now resolved...go chase a human and with longest range distance from that human (best to try it on a warrior) do my combo (and do it fast, otherwise you wont get that third hit...as you have seen me do) and you will see that the r attacks dont reach the person you are chasing because of the distance...it would be another case if you comboed them and were right at their heels..then you would see r damage....try this out....and anyone in doubt feel free to try as well....[/b]

Well like i said Phineus told me on PM in the game it was combo she was doing so i been asking for the 3rd or 4th time what kind of combo she is doing ? But seems like i dont get an answer for it. Is it the pedal combo ? h34r: Cause i know for fact she played rogue before so its not hard to suspect it cant be pedal or some kind of macro.
    Like i said to robman and i will say to you too, go in your dark little room and dont come out until i tell you can come out, what im trying to say here total different thing than what you are saying you stupid.[/b]
    READ, she has already told you <_<

I&#39;m about to leave my dark little hole without your permission to go to work, see you in 9 hours and I look forward to reading your misguided replies when I get home

only if llPhineusll was sliding i can see the reason cuz i saw just 2 R dmg (above 220) and if she/he knows to combo and is saying SKILL +R+R+R +SKILL shoul be like 700 (example dmg cuz i dont remember the real hell blade dmg on him so stfu before u flame retard) 200 stop basic attack 200 700 and the pic is 700 700 700 200 700 700 700 700 200 noob combo? slide or hack? i think is noob combo

Spl1nt3R

only if llPhineusll was sliding i can see the reason cuz i saw just 2 R dmg (above 220) and if she/he knows to combo and is saying SKILL +R+R+R +SKILL shoul be like 700 (example dmg cuz i dont remember the real hell blade dmg on him so stfu before u flame retard) 200 stop basic attack 200 700 and the pic is 700 700 700 200 700 700 700 700 200 noob combo? slide or hack? i think is noob combo[/b]
    Yeap there was no combo even if you are doing Skill + R +R +R + Skill trust me you would see R damage just as much as skill damage.

READ, she has already told you <_<

I&#39;m about to leave my dark little hole without your permission to go to work, see you in 9 hours and I look forward to reading your misguided replies when I get home[/b]
    Its funny how people are trying to cover up others asses, and i hope we dont see each other in 9 hours hope on the way back home from work the only place you should go to is underground, under the dirt and ill bring you some rosess with a small gift card on the side that says R.I.P, one more less dirt bag to worry about in the world.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Hello all, this is for all KO players, GM&#39;s and Admins, I do not like accussing players for cheating for no reason but here is a screenshot for all of you to take a look. Im asking for all your opinions by looking at the damage&#39;s in the damage bar llPhineusll did on my warrior weather is using koxp, pedal or some other kind of fast attacking TBL.... Just want you guys to answer with a simple respons if you think is a cheat by <span style="color:#00FF00">6 and half years now and i&#39;ve gone against some of the oldest players in dies in cz and i can tell when someone is playing legit or cheating, and llPhineusll no hard feelings, i&#39;ve got nothing against you but i just want to see what other players think since you said to me on pm in the game that you are legit player. Because some players that say they legit and play legit are cheaters.[/b]
    didnt know ko has been out for almost 7 years o.O?
    hmmmmm were have i been
    or ur just a liar BB
    savage doesnt hack She is GG always has been
    <3 savage dunno if u still remember me or not ha

Haven&#39;t read the entire topic but the screenshot on the first page shows nothing. Unless we can see the timing between hits this topic is useless.
    It really just looks like people are looking for ways to flame rival clans.

Haven&#39;t read the entire topic but the screenshot on the first page shows nothing. Unless we can see the timing between hits this topic is useless.
    It really just looks like people are looking for ways to flame rival clans.[/b]
    agreed...and more to topic, he is very upset from dying to me so many times....and I really mean that....but again GTP...seriously....cool down, and read what I have written...I&#39;ve explain every angle...and you are not READING...look above again, and you will see me elpaining the missing R attacks...might help to look more at some of other people&#39;s replys as they have reitterated that as well....

and GTP, I guess to be honest, I assumed all pkers knew that the R attacks dont hit unless your close enough ... my bad for assuming you knew that....but now you do...and if you dont believe...do pk and test it...as I have already asked you to do, before speaking more of things you have no knowledge of. :S

@Splinter

About 80%+ of the people thus far have said not even close to cheating, take it for what it is. You got pwned, ran away, pwned, cried, cried some more, pwned, ran away, cried even more, then posted trash on the forum trying to blast the person had who been pwning you.

Word of advice, make a lvl 1 mage, Buy a CR, put your 80 warrior on it. With all your unequipped items either burn or destroy them, Then delete your CR on your lvl 1 mage. (If thats possible)

You&#39;ve allegedly been playing 6 1/2 years and dont know basic abilities of the class your playing...Plz for your sake and ours /uninstall. Overall if you want to continue being a douche, for no good reason, I hope more people target you and pretty much give you lots of hell.

On topic
    Not even close to cheating.

Spl1nt3R

didnt know ko has been out for almost 7 years o.O?
    hmmmmm were have i been
    or ur just a liar BB
    savage doesnt hack She is GG always has been
    <3 savage dunno if u still remember me or not ha[/b]
    LMAO do you want the exact date of starting to play KO wow bloody idiot, ive used to play other char before sold maybe about 4 chars at the time i was playing there were clans called Zing, Valiant Knight, Tormentors, DayDreamers i dont know if you remember some of them, there were no uniques like ROL, ROM, or ROC until the they put all those bosses in cz that dropped them bishop, duke and etc.. +7 was the highest item and it used to cost almost similar cost as +9 set right now.

@Splinter

About 80%+ of the people thus far have said not even close to cheating, take it for what it is. You got pwned, ran away, pwned, cried, cried some more, pwned, ran away, cried even more, then posted trash on the forum trying to blast the person had who been pwning you.

Word of advice, make a lvl 1 mage, Buy a CR, put your 80 warrior on it. With all your unequipped items either burn or destroy them, Then delete your CR on your lvl 1 mage. (If thats possible)

You&#39;ve allegedly been playing 6 1/2 years and dont know basic abilities of the class your playing...Plz for your sake and ours /uninstall. Overall if you want to continue being a douche, for no good reason, I hope more people target you and pretty much give you lots of hell.

On topic
    Not even close to cheating.[/b]
    LMAO ahahah look who is giving me an advice ive started playing this game as a mage, i&#39;ve tryed every class and warrior is the best one i found, and i think you are in the wrong section because im not asking for you advice on which class i should play, your not different than any of the dumbasses that didnt know how to read to give a simple answer. CAN YOU NOT READ THE TITLE OF THE TOPIC bird brain AHAHA now go on kiddo.

Spl1nt3R

agreed...and more to topic, he is very upset from dying to me so many times....and I really mean that....but again GTP...seriously....cool down, and read what I have written...I&#39;ve explain every angle...and you are not READING...look above again, and you will see me elpaining the missing R attacks...might help to look more at some of other people&#39;s replys as they have reitterated that as well....

and GTP, I guess to be honest, I assumed all pkers knew that the R attacks dont hit unless your close enough ... my bad for assuming you knew that....but now you do...and if you dont believe...do pk and test it...as I have already asked you to do, before speaking more of things you have no knowledge of. :S[/b]
    AHAHAH Savage im not upset of anything, do you think i really care if i die or kill? Its CZ sometimes you kill sometimes you die, i just have my fun for an hour or two at the end of the day and go to sleep with a laughter when we kill you in cz and after you bring your 231423134251324132412 people just against 4 of us. It makes my night everynight believe me when i say it. Back to your question the R attack doesnt miss if you know how to combo while running and remember what you said to me on pm in the game you said you SHOCKSTUNED me and i coudlnt move anywhere, and you know this too damn well that when you were hitting me and when i was running you werent far out enough not to be able to hit with R. But dont worry i know your tricks, when server is empty not many people in cz turn on your cheats/macro just like some of your clan members that were doing and 1 - 2 priests with TBL heals and when too many people around you playing legit lol ya ya i dont noticed that. But what ever savage i know what you are and how legit you play, you told me maybe 5 times on PM in game you play legit. BTW nice cover up tho bringing all of your friends on here to save up your ass too, but people that know what you use and know what you are they just havent said anything about it, but when things happen, i speak it out and let everyone know about it. At first i did not want to accuse you for any cheating until i know for sure that is why i said i asked peoples opinon with a simplest answer either yes or no but seems like theyr just dumb enough to not to understand that and started flame shit. But anyways i dont need no +9s like you to be goldy, and makes no difference especially when 1312432412 humans gang up on you most of the time. And you tell me i run too much from you ahahahahaha thats why its me who puts gab bless on and run away when my ass gets redballed and abys pot away. Anyways have a nice day lol

LMAO ahahah look who is giving me an advice ive started playing this game as a mage, i&#39;ve tryed every class and warrior is the best one i found, and i think you are in the wrong section because im not asking for you advice on which class i should play, your not different than any of the dumbasses that didnt know how to read to give a simple answer. CAN YOU NOT READ THE TITLE OF THE TOPIC bird brain AHAHA now go on kiddo.[/b]
    I replied once with a simple no its not cheating, replied twice with a hey douche bag we dont give a fuck about your petty differences with another player, because in 6 1/2 you apparently have acquired no skill. Which is clearly shown by the trash of a SS you post. And my 3rd reply is really, and i mean really if you think thats cheating /unistall now, because that would mean you wasted 6 1/2 years of your life to be a fucking joke, that isnt nearly as funny as clown shoes. If you cant hit someone 3 times with skill between pots, with any class hang it up you failed badly.(cept for maybe mage)

edit hell the saddest thing about the picture we are assuming you were spamming pots. Chances are good that you werent by just the lack of your ingame knowlegde. Hey if I press a button a skill happens weird...6 years later.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast