Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly i hate fierce clan and i dont got much respect for any of them expect some of the friends ...
Page: 9

sexy Owa

honestly i hate fierce clan and i dont got much respect for any of them expect some of the friends who joined yall , being that is said i will say this

any random can say they are from fierce while there on a koxper i mean it dont take a smart person to figure out 100% there not from fierce they just want to start drahma[/b]
    he said it all, i too dont respect fierce as a clan, but this doesnt prove anything m8, just drop it..

Icy

STFU again , i could join Fierce easy , why i didnt did it if i really wanna be in thier clan?

Now cheak the fuking new topic , ill make you all to be shame for all the things you said about me.[/b]
    BRO YOU CANT JOIN FIERCE IF YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT
    AS I SAID IN A TOPIC BEFORE
    if you join fierce i will personally kill myself

but never going to happen sorry
    try again next time maybe

Admins of ko4life can do it easy.
    How you think GROBS account got ban after he sold him?
    probably k2 worker saw GROBS sold the char here for USD , and he got ban , you can ask GROBS himself.
    Again you owned , dont fight with me kiddo , i ready for every war.

About clan grade .. who care if you gonne have glow armband? its still doesnt mean you better then rest clans ...
    Clan should play as a team , be orginaize and know how to play each class , yea i know your clan have it , but others have it too , so you not the best.

Im done , if i post here again please mute me for some days , no matter what ill say you guys will say the same shit always , good luck playing unfair.[/b]
    you talk about a clan playing as a team but yet i see that your friggin clan isnt even backing you up
    i guess they dont like you
    or they know that you are stupid for making a topic like this
    and they know that you cant prove that fierce even koxps

give me some time to find the ss of mages that said they was koxping for you
    so you can make money and is how you got your items

yea i know what you did, after you started to flame us i did some digging into it
    and yea ill post it here soon oke baba so dont cry your story will be out soon.

OmgThisIsMe
    i dont know you
    and
    i dont wanna know you

I'm assuming no one likes you after reading like the 5 billion posts youve made on fierce...

i really wanna flame you right now but im holding myself back

stop posting bullshit plx

OmgThisIsMe
    i dont know you
    and
    i dont wanna know you

I'm assuming no one likes you after reading like the 5 billion posts youve made on fierce...

i really wanna flame you right now but im holding myself back

stop posting bullshit plx[/b]
    Another dumb who think i care of what NET people think about me.

BRO YOU CANT JOIN FIERCE IF YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT
    AS I SAID IN A TOPIC BEFORE
    if you join fierce i will personally kill myself

but never going to happen sorry
    try again next time maybe
    you talk about a clan playing as a team but yet i see that your friggin clan isnt even backing you up
    i guess they dont like you
    or they know that you are stupid for making a topic like this
    and they know that you cant prove that fierce even koxps

give me some time to find the ss of mages that said they was koxping for you
    so you can make money and is how you got your items

yea i know what you did, after you started to flame us i did some digging into it
    and yea ill post it here soon oke baba so dont cry your story will be out soon.[/b]
    1 - I dont wanna join Fierce , i just said i could.
    2 - My clan is not support me here because i didnt told them about this topic + i dont need people to support me to know more i am right , i know i right from the day i posted.
    3 - Yea i have 25343 koxpers who farm for me coins + gems , and this is why i have 0 gems and no master , you right.
    4 - about how i got my money? from bosses , got aleardy lycaon staff and lycaon hammer which i sold .
    5 - SS of mage which means you? or your clannie who " said " it just because i posted the koxper saying what he said? you think i'm dumb like you? i aleardy said your clan is about to do it aleardy .. so why you think ill believe to this crap tho.

i post things that should be in this forum , and now i sure some dumb in Fierce gonne open char and another member in Fierce will " talk " with him and they will do the same for example " i koxping for ro1A " but yea i forgot i the "retard" here right?[/b]

Banned

Omgthisisme, I told you to stop using Fierce and Fear to group one or two cheaters. By doing that, you are making yourself open for serious flame. You do care about what people say about you otherwise you wouldn't be here responding to every post on this thread.

I will say one thing. There have been mages who were not in the clan that were helping in Isloon when we killed it. I am sure you guys remember who he was when he was doing stupid thing like typing 3, 4, 5, when the leader was asking priests to type 1 or 2 if they have 960 or 1920 heal. What I understood from the situation is that the person was from the clan or sharing with someone who was from the clan using a different character to help out. Therefore Omgthisisme could be right that some members are cheating for gems. Or it could be that there are members who are sharing with stupid people. What you can't do however is group everyone in the clan with one cheater. Not everyone in the clan cheats. I can tell you straight up that 99% of the people in both of the clans are legit players. There are members who were very extreme about it. My clan leader Mario especially, he went out of his way to contact the GM to ban a bunch of macroers. He also went out of his way to help me when the GM made a mistake and banned me for no reason. As I keep repeating myself, they were members who leveled legitly, farmed legitly, got their master's legitly.

What you are doing is partially correct. You are trying to expose cheaters. You exposed Spike of cheating, and since he is not in Fear anymore I am assuming he was kicked out. Would a supposed cheater clan kick a cheater from a clan? Therefore, as mentioned, there are players who want to play legitly. There are players who don't. You can't blame an entire clan for players who don't. This is a new server, everyone is getting to know each other. When I joined, a person thought I was a scammer. I am glad that the person changed his opinion about me when he got to know me and when I explained what happened. People are trying to adapt. Currently Fear and Fierce is inviting any high level on the server, as since the server is new, there is not enough background information about each player. Sometimes they make a mistake and invite someone who is not a legit player. You can't blame them for that. How are they supposed to know? Give it time, okay? Don't judge a book by its cover.

I am being objective with you. I didn't flame you nor did I insult you. I applaud you for trying to expose cheaters, but don't use that to launch a propaganda against an entire clan. You should seriously stop the jealous outburst and enjoy the game.

If a person in your clan was cheating, how would you feel if I made a thread and say "Omgthisisme is cheating too because a person in his clan was cheating." Unless, you can actually prove that ALL OF THESE guys were aware of the fact that one person was cheating, you can't call them cheaters.

Omgthisisme, I told you to stop using Fierce and Fear to group one or two cheaters. By doing that, you are making yourself open for serious flame. You do care about what people say about you otherwise you wouldn't be here responding to every post on this thread.

I will say one thing. There have been mages who were not in the clan that were helping in Isloon when we killed it. I am sure you guys remember who he was when he was doing stupid thing like typing 3, 4, 5, when the leader was asking priests to type 1 or 2 if they have 960 or 1920 heal. What I understood from the situation is that the person was from the clan or sharing with someone who was from the clan using a different character to help out. Therefore Omgthisisme could be right that some members are cheating for gems. Or it could be that there are members who are sharing with stupid people. What you can't do however is group everyone in the clan with one cheater. Not everyone in the clan cheats. I can tell you straight up that 99% of the people in both of the clans are legit players. There are members who were very extreme about it. My clan leader Mario especially, he went out of his way to contact the GM to ban a bunch of macroers. He also went out of his way to help me when the GM made a mistake and banned me for no reason. As I keep repeating myself, they were members who leveled legitly, farmed legitly, got their master's legitly.

What you are doing is partially correct. You are trying to expose cheaters. You exposed Spike of cheating, and since he is not in Fear anymore I am assuming he was kicked out. Would a supposed cheater clan kick a cheater from a clan? Therefore, as mentioned, there are players who want to play legitly. There are players who don't. You can't blame an entire clan for players who don't. This is a new server, everyone is getting to know each other. When I joined, a person thought I was a scammer. I am glad that the person changed his opinion about me when he got to know me and when I explained what happened. People are trying to adapt. Currently Fear and Fierce is inviting any high level on the server, as since the server is new, there is not enough background information about each player. Sometimes they make a mistake and invite someone who is not a legit player. You can't blame them for that. How are they supposed to know? Give it time, okay? Don't judge a book by its cover.

I am being objective with you. I didn't flame you nor did I insult you. I applaud you for trying to expose cheaters, but don't use that to launch a propaganda against an entire clan. You should seriously stop the jealous outburst and enjoy the game.

If a person in your clan was cheating, how would you feel if I made a thread and say "Omgthisisme is cheating too because a person in his clan was cheating." Unless, you can actually prove that ALL OF THESE guys were aware of the fact that one person was cheating, you can't call them cheaters.[/b]
    Nope , you see you didnt read well? i had no idea Spike got kicked from Fear , i just got the fraps and i saw hes in the clan Fear so i had no clue he left.
    Even when you flame me or not , some people here i do care what they say , but there are many people aleardy who hate me because i flamed them in other topics , so before they posting i just see the name for example KaLbaSa i see he posted and i know aleardy its against me because he hate jew's or because i flamed him before.
    And again about Spike player , i had no clue he got kicked , when i knew he got kicked i edited the topic and wrote " spike koxper in west server " .
    So stop blame me for shit.
    And i can stop posting if you guys stop talking about it again , unless ill answer more.
    I beat you guys cant stop talking about it , i promise if nobody talking about it again , you wont see this topics at the first pages.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789