Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

DangerDuck =)

This is a discussion on DangerDuck =) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, e-thugs ftw...were dealing with USA AGENTZ HERE PEOPLEZ...Z0MG? If ANYONE decides there going to touch this kid, which im ...
Page: 7

lol, e-thugs ftw...were dealing with USA AGENTZ HERE PEOPLEZ...Z0MG?

If ANYONE decides there going to touch this kid, which im 99% sure theyre not...you're pretty fucking sad to beat someone up over a game lawls.

Go go e-thugz![/b]
    Wow biggest idiot wrote on this topic a big applause for Mike@Edana for being the biggest retard!!!

Its not about the game you fag its about the fuckin money now pls go kill yourself oke? wouldnt you
    beat up a kid if he stole 500$++ from you and he was living not to far from you! stupid smartass-.-

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

for fuking 1k usd stolen, i think anyone would

u expect someone to just throw away 1k usd for free

especially Ghala, he is a fuking rich boy in a rich area, why does he need that

Banned

Ok, more to you're point. Why do people sell items? and even so, why didn't that guy change his password? How did DD know?

More than 1/2 people get scammed USD every day...and isn't that enough of a insentive to make you think "oh, this could happen too me"

I had dual WSE/EP/Bronze Belt/Shell Set +7/8 (priest) Smite Hammer +7 DOL +6

I gave it away, no point in getting scammed and letting people feel sorry for me.

He can't be crying over whats like..not touchable? lol..its Virtua shiz!

ash thinks i wasn't serious when i said ill find him, and which i did

Hamed Ghala Askari
    (416) 443 - 7646
    21 Marbury Crescent, North York, Toronto (closest intersection York Mills and Don Mills)(rich area)
    postal code M3A
    used to go to George S. Henry high school, and is now in his first year of U of T Scarbrough[/b]
    What are you gonna do now?

Ok, more to you're point. Why do people sell items? and even so, why didn't that guy change his password? How did DD know?

More than 1/2 people get scammed USD every day...and isn't that enough of a insentive to make you think "oh, this could happen too me"

I had dual WSE/EP/Bronze Belt/Shell Set +7/8 (priest) Smite Hammer +7 DOL +6

I gave it away, no point in getting scammed and letting people feel sorry for me.

He can't be crying over whats like..not touchable? lol..its Virtua shiz![/b]
    holy shit wow has anyone ever told u ur girlfriend looks like a man?

holy shit wow has anyone ever told u ur girlfriend looks like a man? [/b]
    hahahah

iiason

im posting this for an old friend, i don't know if he did scam the ppl or whatever and i don't care if you fags blame me for doing this i will just post what he told me and that's it papis.
    here we go in honor for my nigga NO-HOMO PLEASE:

gangstazon3....was bought by my sharer brian/cradow then scammedscammed cause brian my sharer..gave the info 2 a well known scammer..but I retrieved it back after a weeks worth of tickets nd hassling wit K2…wit the help of the original owners....the secret infos' were written on the tickets so the guy who brian gave info 2 scammed it wit that info... i proved ownership wit cc nd clickndbuy info.. i sold it 2 jaze i told em dont have any sharers or delete those tickets... he had a sharer nd got scammed. I told em all the info’s he needed (cc digits nd clickandbuy id’s), he said he needed date that account was made I even asked the owner that question he didn’t know .. I told em its an old account try first few days of when server comes out gl..

Van- has received his 500 usd.. this guy changed pass 1st then email nd never changed pass again.. I didn’t even check my emails till lilman told me wut happened 2 em.. I went nd saw I had a unopened letter wit change pass… guess wut I get blamed…

In neither case is there any proof of me scamming or fuking sum1 over..my sharer for the account I couldn’t handle talking 2 em cause I didn’t want 2 quit but I had to.. school marks got lower nd I was missin out on real life.. I said I would split the money wit him after everythin is said and done.. the character was refunded.. so I have no char or 500 bucks… the sse +1’s and rom +2 were scammed from me by majix the trade mod during a trade he then blocked me and banned me from ko4life. He said he did it for cradow so u w/e good for em that can be his cut then since I pretty much didn’t get shit for the account except grief. I never scammed in my life let alone this rpg game. Thank you for reading this post and I hope some of the misunderstanding has been resolved. Hope you guys don’t have to go through as much drama as I had to for quitting ko.

Fuente.[/b]
    1. when i brought the account, he didn't say shit bout the account been hacked...blah, blah, after i brought it, he told me that.

2. when i asked for the day when the account was opened, he said he didn't know, and didn't say shit about it was created at the start of the server, and then i asked for the birthday registered to the account, he said he original owner disappeared.

3. after that, i neva saw him on msn agian.

4. until when he was selling his account, and i pmed on ko4life about the rol +1 he was selling.

5. the next day, he suddenly talked to me on msn. askin me for my offer. at that time on his post it says the rol +1 was sold. but he said, the guy withdraw his offer, so it's bak up for sale, and his friend already offered 270 USD for it.

so, how do u explain all that??

iiason

and if majix did scam the sse +1 rom +2 etc. then how do u explain his dcz character selling them? as proven in Puppet's SS of the convo?

he wasnt selling them, he was selling LKP, not SSE +1

and if majix did scam the sse +1 rom +2 etc. then how do u explain his dcz character selling them? as proven in Puppet's SS of the convo?[/b]

Ghala is a retard scammer and the ppl that dont see that must be blind or something...

So where is this mysterious SSE+1 and rom+2?
    And where can I sign up to become a trade mod?

So where is this mysterious SSE+1 and rom+2?
    And where can I sign up to become a trade mod?

[/b]
    And where is his mage now? His armors? His weapon? His LKP's and Rol +1 ?
    Sold. ko4life isn't the only way to be able to sell stuff for USD.

And where is his mage now? His armors? His weapon? His LKP's and Rol +1 ?
    Sold. ko4life isn't the only way to be able to sell stuff for USD.[/b]
    +1

Except that he sold his mage through ko4life.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast