Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DestinatioN=FalconeBlue

This is a discussion on DestinatioN=FalconeBlue within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; where he said they had same nps?[/b] i think cuz there are only 2 warriors on karus side with border ...
Page: 2

where he said they had same nps?[/b]
    i think cuz there are only 2 warriors on karus side with border M and reg1ss is the other, but now destination has one after falconeblue was hacked i think, the only reason i can think of why destination doesnt have same nps according to ranking is cuz he donated nps to his clan so it wont be same as falconeblue had

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

FalconeBlue
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=FalconeBlue
    DestinatioN
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=DestinatioN

scammer who took FlaconeBlue dont trust him and undys kick him[/b]
    wow u faggot asked if i could give you the new dragon flight warrior pads, and u give me 130mil next week, however next week never came and u didnt even care to pay me back while you had avedon +8, i was breathoffire at 4FK that time and you never pmed me back, your a gay man!

WHAT THE HELL?
    I am DestinatioN and I bought char with Cypher Ring
    Who the hell is Falcone? I DONT FUCKING KNOW
    I got the char with this name into the Cypher Ring
    I dont fukin know who is Falcone
    The one who sold me probably changed name before he sealed the char.
    THE SHELL +8 3 PARTS IS MY FRIEND ITEMS AND NOT FUCKING MINE U CAN ASK HIM
    2 chitins +8 came from my warrior, HwolingWarrior ask my clan NexT
    RAPPY I MADE AFTER QUITTING ARDREAM
    STOP MAKING BULLSHITS WITH NO BASIC
    Maybe the char is falcone but HOW U CAN SAY I HACKED FALCONE? I dont know what is CMD how can I fuking hack SOMEONE?
    I paid 30GB's for the CR IDK WHO's the idiot but that's the price
    btw, falcone was 81 if i'm not mistake, wasn't he?[/b]
    being from NexT definetly ups ur credibility......

Banned

loool

you think that you are the reason for me buying lvl 80? xD

i was in dcz long time (since c west opened) and i had enough of it (especially because of the 24/7 hackers in ardream)

so i decided to collecte some GBS and buy lvl 75+ warrior and i got this good offer and i bought

[quote]loool

you think that you are the reason for me buying lvl 80? xD

i was in dcz long time (since c west opened) and i had enough of it (especially because of the 24/7 hackers in ardream)

so i decided to collecte some GBS and buy lvl 75+ warrior and i got this good offer and i bought

ok, u wanna do a picture fight? maybe i should just pull up me ownin you 1dagger, go learn to combo instead of wastin your gbs on a scammed char

ChocolateMints

being bakinandtakin definetly lower ur IQ....

and we BOUGHT the account for GBS + CYPHER RING with THIS NAME!

and the chitins +8 are from my DCZ WARRIOR and you can go check HwolingWarrior (if it didn't update)

we took the uniques from our warrior and put on this char, rappy and the shells we bought for IGC coz we had some luck at envil

i don't know what was the name of the char before, and i don't really care, i bought it with MY MONEY.

do you know this guy?
    oh i forgot its you

i feel sorry for you[/b]
    this i could be me making something up but my theory is that falcone was scammed on the 6th or 7th and your dcz warrior was useing chitin 7 set till the 8th as seen on kok after falcone was scammed you magically got 2 pieces of chitin 8 non reb (same pieces as falcone) but you could not use the shell 8 since your a nubby dcz kid and could not use rappy 8 cause your chitin build (i know for fact falcone was cypered of the account cause i logged the account later) so you "bought" the cyper ring onto a new acount and put all falcones items on it and said you bought or made everything but noticing your character in dcz you seem to rev everything you own so i dont see why if you made it, it would not be rev like all other things you have
    AFTERSHOCK'S 420 THOUGHT HAPPY 420 SMOKE ON

Banned

ok, u wanna do a picture fight? maybe i should just pull up me ownin you 1dagger, go learn to combo instead of wastin your gbs on a scammed char[/b]
    Picture fight wont be necessary unless you want a 7 day mute like he got.

TopCat

Picture fight wont be necessary unless you want a 7 day mute like he got.[/b]
    Lolz

this i could be me making something up but my theory is that falcone was scammed on the 6th or 7th and your dcz warrior was useing chitin 7 set till the 8th as seen on kok after falcone was scammed you magically got 2 pieces of chitin 8 non reb (same pieces as falcone) but you could not use the shell 8 since your a nubby dcz kid and could not use rappy 8 cause your chitin build (i know for fact falcone was cypered of the account cause i logged the account later) so you "bought" the cyper ring onto a new acount and put all falcones items on it and said you bought or made everything but noticing your character in dcz you seem to rev everything you own so i dont see why if you made it, it would not be rev like all other things you have
    AFTERSHOCK'S 420 THOUGHT HAPPY 420 SMOKE ON[/b]
    makes some sense. again, wouldnt shock me, its NexT.

Banned

i dont get it what u got against NexT?

omer1koo

okay guys
    now i'm stoppin to post here
    i just fukcing dont care what u think about me and my char, I didn't scam anyone, I don't know how to scam, ask few people if i'm a scammer:
    KoffieKopje (which I holded his 140GB's for a whiles and didn't touch anything, when i just knew him from 2 days game clannie)
    SoBrEvUeLo
    Darkrogue307
    VictoriouS

and many many,
    rofl it was my last post here, i'm not a scammer, i just bought a char I didn't knew this char is scammed and i'm sorry for u - ChockolateMints
    acuallty I didnt ask for char NP's before i got it in trade. I wasnt intrested in the char NP's
    Goodbye for you all, I won't post here again.

P.S
    about that:
    AFTERSHOCK'S 420 THOUGHT HAPPY 420 SMOKE ON[/b]

you'r a kid, u'r just mad about the scam you got.
    I won't even answer to that.
    again sorry for your scam

okay guys
    now i'm stoppin to post here
    i just fukcing dont care what u think about me and my char, I didn't scam anyone, I don't know how to scam, ask few people if i'm a scammer:
    KoffieKopje (which I holded his 140GB's for a whiles and didn't touch anything, when i just knew him from 2 days game clannie)
    SoBrEvUeLo
    Darkrogue307
    VictoriouS

and many many,
    rofl it was my last post here, i'm not a scammer, i just bought a char I didn't knew this char is scammed and i'm sorry for u - ChockolateMints
    acuallty I didnt ask for char NP's before i got it in trade. I wasnt intrested in the char NP's
    Goodbye for you all, I won't post here again.

P.S
    about that:
    you'r a kid, u'r just mad about the scam you got.
    I won't even answer to that.
    again sorry for your scam[/b]
    you can only hold 23 in your inn..............

ask anyone on the start of cwest what they have against next. almost all of them were fulltime speedhackers in ardream.

but ok, i believe you.... for now.

Banned

and does speedhacker makes him a scammer?
    u sir are retarded

silverbuffer18

you can only hold 23 in your inn..............[/b]
    its 21

omer1koo

Bankin.

I holded his items worth's 140GB's and helped him gear himself with his money.
    just ask him if he isn't dead after ilovemyself scammed him Oo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast