Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Dorpwn

This is a discussion on Dorpwn within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no im not saying something like that i said that i dont mind getting a ban for something stupid such ...
Page: 5

dorpwn

no im not saying something like that
    i said that i dont mind getting a ban for something stupid such as this if it would help something

Hostage

Originally posted by dorpwn
    good, now lets see u do another good act, go do something about the abys walls...
    too bad the good guns being banned..but i dont mind... i am willing to get a ban if it will help this game in something
    and prevent other people from doing it

See thats where your wrong. You are not "good gun". Your just another low life cheater. People see high level/old school people bug abusing. What do you think their gonna do? Assume it's ok to get inside the tree, right? Devile is not a GM. If he was, i'm sure those people in the abyss woulda been banned already. Get off yourself and look at the bigger picture. You cheat, you deserve a ban. YOU SHOULDNT DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM CHEATING. <--- And thats the bottom line.

So, when I get home. I'll be contacting Devile. Then I'll post it, incase you dont remember the scenario.

dorpwn

ur agressiveness does not threat me, i said i dont care
    i dont think of myself as a "cheater" cuz i never seen anybody banned or warned for it at the abys and thats what important for me

read carefully... luckyduck was banned for it
    and its the same kinda bug u use

dorpwn

dude... its ok i just hope that it wont stop here, and everybody caught doing it will be banned

redfieldTnT

also ther were many messag' in yellow
    wher gm said anyone caught in the abyss walls woud be banned for
    tos violation.

just because others do it dosent mean you should be entitled to or can in the first place

dorpwn

i have never seen a msg says that or something similiar to that
    and i know.. what i did was wrong i dont deny it or anything

Hostage

ur agressiveness does not threat me, i said i dont care
    i dont think of myself as a "cheater" cuz i never seen anybody banned or warned for it at the abys and thats what important for me
    I've seen COUNTLESS people banned for cheating in the abyss. Dont start on that topic. You know it's not right, and you still do it. And thats why theres a problem. I'm not threatening you at all. Fuck, I havnt even provided ANY proof. I coulda been lying to everyone here. But you yourself have admitted to cheating. So thats about as far as I needed to go. B)

dorpwn

i have admitted, but no to cheating... because ive never seen ANYONE banned for it in abys just like i said before

TunaFishyMe

Hes such a bad cop :wub: :wub:
    Good thing I caught him because I remember a post he made previously xD But I didnt want to bust my bad cop xD

Hostage

i have admitted, but no to cheating... because ive never seen ANYONE banned for it in abys just like i said before
    I listened to Mihana ban about 40+ people one day as a GM while she went through the abyss. I've watched Devile go through the abyss and get rid of people back when he was a GM. I remember when people first learned about this bug and used it constantly back when the arrow shower hack was brought in. SO many people have been banned for this bug abuse. You cant act like you've never seen someone post a picture somewhere and say something about it on forums.

But then again.. How would you know about the abyss, You bug it there alot too?

dorpwn

lol, no.. most players knows about it
    i guess ppl dont care anymore about it thats why nobody report it i remember saw a picture like in the start of diez about it
    some1 said its a bug and thats it but no ban involved

TunaFishyMe

btw i was wrong...he does have proof xD

Well, no need to argue bout this IMO.
    We know hes been inside the tree, the only question that still stands is whether its a bug or not.
    Now im not saying its not a bug, im just saying theres no PROOF its a bug (such as a GM statement bout it, or some written words bout that issue somewhere).
    So, as i see it, just get the proof its really a bug...

Then dor will say hes sorry and hell never do it again. End of subject...

Dont see any reason to call him a cheater... i belive before some1 gets banned theres an investigation and then a warning...

Also im sure dor didnt mean to CHEAT, he meant to use a strategy he knows, that happens to be bug abuse... No need to get so aggressive bout it... you informed him its a bug, and he wont do it again.

Hostage

No need to argue? Yes, there is a reason to argue. I find it to be a bug. Therefore I feel he's bug abusing. I sure as hell couldnt get in that tree to kill him. I'm not asking for a ban here. I just want everyone to be warned. I've known him since KO days, he's an old player. Now, I have no respect for him. Nor am I asking for an apology. I could care less if he posted at all. But I refuse to let people sit there and act like it's no big deal. If my party had done that, there would be drama everywhere.

I do have a reason to call him a cheater. I dont need someone elses opnion on it. I know what I saw.

You dont go outside and cut holes down the center of your trees do you? Because I've never been able to fit a group of 8 people inside a tree before. <_<

But keep your strategy, go ahead and sit in that tree, Keep tp'ing your party. I'll gladly take your NP's.

And he knew it was a bug. If you can sit there and say people abuse bugs like in the abyss. It's no different than if he was in CZ, sitting inside a tree.

Do I need to keep going? Cmon, keep telling me he's not a cheater. :angry: