Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Dorpwn

This is a discussion on Dorpwn within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OWNED!!!...
Page: 8

TunaFishyMe

OWNED!!!

no one can prove if someone is over 18 or not

how ever you can prove it if someone is dealing with usd or selling/buying accounts
    which i think hurts the game much more then some tree bug cuz that means any rich kid can be better then you with no effort at all, makes the game seem pointless.

TunaFishyMe

actually you can prove if you are 18 or not. Give credit card information.

How can you prove if I am actually selling for USD without going into my paypal account? I can make a thread which said I am going to killed President Bush. And then write, "Killed" a post later. Does that mean I did? no. I think its obvious that kids under 18 have ruined the game more then USD.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Codex
    no one can prove if someone is over 18 or not

how ever you can prove it if someone is dealing with usd or selling/buying accounts
    which i think hurts the game much more then some tree bug cuz that means any rich kid can be better then you with no effort at all, makes the game seem pointless.
    lol

so you mean you can prove it with a thread or what? hm lemme see. i'll go create a nick Ob5curity and say i'm doing usd trade as the char obscurity. ban me pls?

also i can always say "i didn't trade the item for usd, i gifted my friend rl money and he gifted me this ingame item as a present "

usd trades can never be checked properly, since they can be faked and thus framing the person into getting banned. however, a age cannot be faked when questioned.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    actually you can prove if you are 18 or not. *Give credit card information. *

How can you prove if I am actually selling for USD without going into my paypal account? *I can make a thread which said I am going to killed President Bush. *And then write, "Killed" a post later. *Does that mean I did? *no. *I think its obvious that kids under 18 have ruined the game more then USD.
    not ALL the kids under 18 ruined the game :wub:

Acctually, you cant say whos 18 and whos not... not all the people over 18 have credit cards...
    And, i belive theres a KO4Life policy that you should not post any threads bout USD trades... Thats quite easy to prove.

Originally posted by Artemise
    Acctually, you cant say whos 18 and whos not... not all the people over 18 have credit cards... *
    And, i belive theres a KO4Life policy that you should not post any threads bout USD trades... Thats quite easy to prove.
    no that ko4life policy is taken off. hostage is a mod ofc he knows that, he's not dumb enough to break forum rules.

i shall framed someone by creating a thread on behalf of his name then. if the mods dont' give out IP(which they won't), see how a gm is gonna prove it.

prove what? frame who?

Theres no connection between this forum and the game as far as im concerened...

Didnt say ingame chars should be banned according to forum posts either...

BUT FORUM USERS SHOULD BE BANNED IF THEY BREAK FORUM RULES.
    If u hacked a GMs account, yeah i think that account should be banned.

Originally posted by Artemise
    prove what? frame who?

Theres no connection between this forum and the game as far as im concerened...

Didnt say ingame chars should be banned according to forum posts either...

BUT FORUM USERS SHOULD BE BANNED IF THEY BREAK FORUM RULES.
    If u hacked a GMs account, yeah i think that account should be banned.
    but thats not a forum rule so what the helllllllllllll r u saying -____________- already told u the rule has been taken away long ago by the ko4life mods because they don't bother sucking too much gm balls -_-.

i think liquidkk was talking about ingame char btw. who the fuck cares abot a forum acc as much as the ingame char.

liquidkk

still i just wanted to make a point
    Hostage whining about ppl that should get banned when he is doing stuff
    that he deserve ban too
    so i only want to say
    STOP WHINE

Originally posted by liquidkk
    still i just wanted to make a point
    Hostage whining about ppl that should get banned when he is doing stuff
    that he deserve ban too
    so i only want to say
    STOP WHINE
    lol u whine about other stuffs too. zzzz

but k w/e i shall end this here.

Hostage

Yah, you're still talking about out of game scenarios. I'm not a fucking cheater. Bottom line, he cheated and you sit there and think of how to get me in trouble after the fact he's admitted it. I was ready to move on. And yet bug abusing isnt a big deal? Where USD trades (which im sure more than 50% of the people here have done) have been around since... well.. forever. Yet i'm sure people get banned daily for bug abuse. :blink:

The post about me selling stuff for USD. HA! I'm still laughing about it btw. You think I sold somethin for USD? Go ahead. K2 has no proof of a USD trade from those posts. They would need too much information that they legaly cannot obtain without some sort of compliance with some fucked up law. (which i'm suprised they havn't done yet.)

And it's funny, I mentioned a while back how we should have an age verification from k2 from all users. Yes, it is possible. You know why? Because the kids parents are responisble for any fuckup their kid makes. So, if you dont have proof. Guess what? You dont play. Which would make 75% of all our troubles go away. Though, I guarantee the population of the server would largely decrease. Which.. Is why it wont happen. :rollseyes:

I could sit here and think of bogus shit to get SO many people in trouble. Do I? Again the answer is NO. So why are you still sitting there fucking with me?

liquidkk

when did u see 1 post of me whine about some1 doing something
    i just know there is gay ppl in this game that will try to disturbe u playing
    and i just ignore them

Hostage

Originally posted by liquidkk
    stop whining *
    u did thing that r bannable and u deserv a ban dont u?
    i dont say i care about this or i want 1 of the ppl to get banned but still
    stop whine about shits when u do stuff like that

Here is you whining. You know why? Because your dumbass has no fucking proof of a USD trade. I'll end this here. You wanna talk shit? Well you picked the wrong person. You forget. I have all the proof in the world to back myself up. You know whats after that? Nothing. You have NOTHING. Go into each market section and tell me how many things you see for USD sales. Ban everyone who sells/buys for USD. Tell me what happends then? You just pissed off well over 50% of K2's revenue. Which will make the game fall. K2 knows this game is based on USD. You ban the people spending $$, and you lose $$ in the process. It's THAT simple. Do you not understand that? How often do you see people banned for a USD trade? Now, compare that to how many bug abusers you see daily. Would you rather see someone that bug abuses. Or are you still worried about how someone spends their cash? Which one bothers YOU more? If you tell me USD trades. You deserve to /die. <_<

liquidkk

so we r back to "all do it so i do it so its fine" ah ...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast