Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy

This is a discussion on Friend scammed by OwnedbyTimmy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Truely, if i had known about this fucking post, he would have never been allowed on my account...I guess sometimes ...
Page: 5

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Truely, if i had known about this fucking post, he would have never been allowed on my account...I guess sometimes you find out news a little 2 late.. GG

Banned

Truely, if i had known about this fucking post, he would have never been allowed on my account...I guess sometimes you find out news a little 2 late.. GG[/b]

proof ? =]

anyways.. timmy possible u can return wut u sold? or no? =/

doubt it seems like hes taking the scammers road. so....hall of shame and ip ban this fag? bb timmy BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB

Worst thing of all Timmy, how you got Dixie sticking up for you....
    Second i fucking trusted you on my lvl 75 account and not even 2 motherfucking days after your on my account, you help yourself to everything i've worked to get...[/b]

I did at first because I thought the guy said it was ok for him to take the items..hence, why I was useing the word "If" alot...But I guess the guy just said he could use the account. I think Timmy misunderstood and ment he could sell the items. Timmy, If you cant show a screenshot of the guy accuseing you saying " He was allowed to take my itmes" then to clear your name you will have to pay back the items.

sirkill

lol from the looks of it this scammer has no intent on giving him back his items and he has no proof that the account and items were giving to him for his liking.....ban ?

I did at first because I thought the guy said it was ok for him to take the items..hence, why I was useing the word "If" alot...But I guess the guy just said he could use the account. I think Timmy misunderstood and ment he could sell the items. Timmy, If you cant show a screenshot of the guy accuseing you saying " He was allowed to take my itmes" then to clear your name you will have to pay back the items.[/b]

thats exaclty what happend i said you can have the account to play until i come back

plus wouldnt it be right to ask if he can sell the items? i mean fuck man how thin can you get i never said you can have my items

i said you can play my account cause it would just be sitting there otherwise might as well have someone playin it now scammin it

and yes if he gives items back i will apologize for calling him a scammer and give him a clean name to anyone who askes

but until then hes a mother fukin scammer..

so get the fuck out timmy
    BB

and dont call me a fuckin liar cause im not

manveerj

thats exaclty what happend i said you can have the account to play until i come back

plus wouldnt it be right to ask if he can sell the items? i mean fuck man how thin can you get i never said you can have my items

i said you can play my account cause it would just be sitting there otherwise might as well have someone playin it now scammin it

and yes if he gives items back i will apologize for calling him a scammer and give him a clean name to anyone who askes

but until then hes a mother fukin scammer..

so get the fuck out timmy
    BB

and dont call me a fuckin liar cause im not[/b]
    get 70 gogo ED to get ure items back >.>

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

h34r: I'm waiting for a Timmy's reply.

Banned

h34r: I'm waiting for a Timmy's reply.[/b]
    Im sure he has replied a dozen times already.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Im sure he has replied a dozen times already.[/b]
    Are you fucking kidding me? I've said im waiting for a NEW answer of him or should I say that I'm waiting if he upload a msn convo or something?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Are you fucking kidding me? I've said im waiting for a NEW answer of him or should I say that I'm waiting if he upload a msn convo or something?[/b]
    ignoring all the things you guys have said i have thought and talked 2 pat and he is almost 100% sure he sent me the msg of coming back and now im feeling guilty about this so i will infact buy u 3gbs right now to help you i dont think this will clear up my name... just ending this and trying 2 be the good guy i said some things on this topic i shouldnt have and as for u jaspreet i swear i didnt take your items u can think what u want but i didnt..

pls dont go posting stuff on this topic that not gonna help things at all

edit : send me your msn so i can tell u when 2 log and stuff

as for you rachel i said some things i shouldnt have wether you except my appoligy or not i dont blame you if you dont but i just want you to know im sry and for the rest of you guys dont flame me as im trying 2 help

ps : pcolls you owe dixie big time?

ignoring all the things you guys have said i have thought and talked 2 pat and he is almost 100% sure he sent me the msg of coming back and now im feeling guilty about this so i will infact buy u 3gbs right now to help you i dont think this will clear up my name... just ending this and trying 2 be the good guy i said some things on this topic i shouldnt have and as for u jaspreet i swear i didnt take your items u can think what u want but i didnt..

as for you rachel i said some things i shouldnt have wether you except my appoligy or not i dont blame you if you dont but i just want you to know im sry and for the rest of you guys dont flame me as im trying 2 help

ps : pcolls you owe dixie big time? [/b]

---> Peacemaker Moderator

Banned

ps : pcolls you owe dixie big time?[/b]

1 question.. is both of the acc in cwest? (Jaspreet + Pcolls)

I am Timmeh Senior Member

1 question.. is both of the acc in cwest? (Jaspreet + Pcolls)[/b]
    i dont know about jaspreet dude but pcolls i owe him i guess =/ and he on cwest jaspreet on c-east

---> Peacemaker Moderator[/b]
    +1 mrsownage for peacemaker mod!! with pink title and shit too yo.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast