Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Girakon Cheaters

This is a discussion on Girakon Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no u just have to say this to defend ur clannys.. gg.. but ya thats really sad that u must ...
Page: 16

ooo

no u just have to say this to defend ur clannys.. gg.. but ya thats really sad that u must lie to defend urself and i was on topcat!![/b]
    stop saying gg too much u sounds stupid.

u cheats u bugged 250 MILLIONS np for medal why the hell u complain about others?

fucking hypocrite

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

sure wall hack is nothing for u.. u use it in war to tp party inside warder 2 when gates closed plus saw u tp ppl inside human safe zone gg[/b]
    this is what i call a dumbass, it's not a wallhack douche bag, it's called tping somebody by standing beside the gate, where the person that was tped ends up on the other side of the gate... it's simple skills, no wall hacks there

and why do you come talking about hacks here... when you were one of the first people to use hacks/dupes in MYKO... and what was your reasoning? .. could it be "everyone used it so i started too".... no it couldn't cause as i said u were one of the first ones to start hacking/duping. BB

Dragonlord9

no no I said he climbed the wall. I don't lie. I don't like bambo aka Andaraste and I don't defance any1. I just tell I saw him with wall hack. If it was your sharer u should talk with him.
    I hope it wasn't you.

this is what i call a dumbass, it's not a wallhack douche bag, it's called tping somebody by standing beside the gate, where the person that was tped ends up on the other side of the gate... it's simple skills, no wall hacks there[/b]
    if i'm not wrong it was 2004 on ares and some people got banned cuz of using this BUG. K2 calls it a bug, but fuk it there's no one to ban you for that. i missed old ko so much, i had a friend who got banned cuz of KSing harpies. I also remember that i got muted for 3 days cuz of shouting in eslant.

if i'm not wrong it was 2004 on ares and some people got banned cuz of using this BUG. K2 calls it a bug, but fuk it there's no one to ban you for that. i missed old ko so much, i had a friend who got banned cuz of KSing harpies. I also remember that i got muted for 3 days cuz of shouting in eslant.[/b]
    i also miss the gold bar dupes / 100% +8/+9 bug

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

damn man, this came out to be a full out Incredibles vs. SacredSouls lol...

TopCat

this is what i call a dumbass, it's not a wallhack douche bag, it's called tping somebody by standing beside the gate, where the person that was tped ends up on the other side of the gate... it's simple skills, no wall hacks there

and why do you come talking about hacks here... when you were one of the first people to use hacks/dupes in MYKO... and what was your reasoning? .. could it be "everyone used it so i started too".... no it couldn't cause as i said u were one of the first ones to start hacking/duping. BB[/b]
    woot here comes the begging parasite to the topic.. someone who has nothing to do with nething ut has to put in her 2 cent /.. go on

stop saying gg too much u sounds stupid.

u cheats u bugged 250 MILLIONS np for medal why the hell u complain about others?

fucking hypocrite[/b]
    jeez at this point all i will say is ull never forget how much u got beaten up by us that ur soo hurt and that all u can say is medal bug for the rest of ur life.. pity u

woot here comes the begging parasite to the topic.. someone who has nothing to do with nething ut has to put in her 2 cent /.. go on [/b]
    yeah it's true i got nothing else to do these days, well actually for the past month.... for the past month my life was go out everyday with friends for a few hours, play dota, watch movies and talk lovely stuff about people on these forums.... WHY? simply cause as i said, i got nothing better to do, since York university has been on strike for a month, meaning there weren't any classes for a month

and stop changing the topic... stop side tracking people from the real truth about you

TopCat

yeah it's true i got nothing else to do these days, well actually for the past month.... for the past month my life was go out everyday with friends for a few hours, play dota, watch movies and talk lovely stuff about people on these forums.... WHY? simply cause as i said, i got nothing better to do, since York university has been on strike for a month, meaning there weren't any classes for a month

and stop changing the topic... stop side tracking people from the real truth about you[/b]
    ok i am listening go on

Dragonlord9

damn man, this came out to be a full out Incredibles vs. SacredSouls lol...[/b]
    Yes come 8 vs 8 noobs

IronSeba

Yes come 8 vs 8 noobs[/b]

ha! go go

TopCat

ha! go go[/b]
    do u stand a chance 8 vs 8? ><
    newayz quit ko bb

do u stand a chance 8 vs 8? ><
    newayz quit ko bb[/b]
    even with your 3 priests in a party and your np medal bugged items and your babashopped items, you don&#39;t stand a chance against them, u&#39;d be lucky if you killed one... maybe Bambo if he goes retard mode during the fight

TopCat

even with your 3 priests in a party and your np medal bugged items and your babashopped items, you don&#39;t stand a chance against them, u&#39;d be lucky if you killed one... maybe Bambo if he goes retard mode during the fight[/b]
    thats why went human and owned them over and over and over again that they left cz from G1 went to G2 so went g2 did the same.. i guess than they went eslant.. <3 humans .. all orcs are soo noob lol

nick u fail to put me down every time.. *sigh kids*

thats why went human and owned them over and over and over again that they left cz from G1 went to G2 so went g2 did the same.. i guess than they went eslant.. <3 humans .. all orcs are soo noob lol
    nick u fail to put me down every time.. *sigh kids*[/b]
    Who said i&#39;m trying to put you down, you have a twisted thought of mind.

If I was leveling at EW for example and some clan came to annoy me even every 30 minutes I would leave and go to the adjacent server... and I&#39;m srry but I doubt you owned them, just to hard to imagine.