Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Guachimaga of Tormentors :)

This is a discussion on Guachimaga of Tormentors :) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Socrates yeah just go to the church and ask your padre to forgive you can any priest ...
Page: 4

Guachimagaa

Originally posted by Socrates
    yeah just go to the church and ask your padre to forgive you
    can any priest forgive me?

Trii

Originally posted by Baba
    hehehe Baty get some axe def u die so fast man
    how much did u buy those running shoes for ?

Cleatus

this spot in the tress on hh trolls? it's one spot.. or all the trees? From reading your post it seems it's all the trees.

If this is the case - yo can skill inside trees no problem.. it's just hard to see...

I found this out today chasing tormentorz into the trees.. never done that before..

Gauchi has always been a good gun - i've not dl'd the video, but i'd be awefully shocked to find him a cheater.

Lutz, I see ppl gate all the time when being spammed r attack.. 352 orcs on one guy and he complete heal / town / gate. It's not that hard really - I do it on my priesta ll the time.. not sure where you came up with that. Technically you are correct, but realistically, you are incorrect.

Admittingly, as much as I do not want to believe it, gauchi, I've known you for quite some time, but your story - something seems a bit odd

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cleatus
    this spot in the tress on hh trolls? *it's one spot.. or all the trees? *From reading your post it seems it's all the trees. *

If this is the case - yo can skill inside trees no problem.. it's just hard to see... *

I found this out today chasing tormentorz into the trees.. never done that before.. *

Gauchi has always been a good gun - i've not dl'd the video, but i'd be awefully shocked to find him a cheater. *

Lutz, I see ppl gate all the time when being spammed r attack.. 352 orcs on one guy and he complete heal / town / gate. *It's not that hard really - I do it on my priesta ll the time.. not sure where you came up with that. *Technically you are correct, but realistically, you are incorrect.

Admittingly, as much as I do not want to believe it, gauchi, I've known you for quite some time, but your story - something seems a bit odd
    Cleatus: it's in the front. It's quite difficult to gate when you get spammed R attack, you'll have to be really lucky and get your gate timing pretty nicely.

Realistically, Guachimaga could have tried to gated, likely it would have failed. Many times I sit there and see how much I can tank - I just stand there spamming pots or spamming 1920 in front of 19293794 orc mages - just for fun, does that make me a cheater? Honestly I believe Guachimaga because I've been partying with him a LOT the past few days and he does stupid things like that (tank a warrior on pots, even unbuffed). He dies, given, but he just wants to see.

I dunno, to really judge him you'd have to be around him quite a bit to see if this is really irregular - and believe me, Guachimaga is insane =P

I don't want to believe it either, and yes, the story seems a little bit odd, but then again, who hasn't done odd things before? It just happens Guachimaga had his moment frapsed.

TunaFishyMe

There are many situations that I could town but decide not to because I want to see how much I can tank. Especially since he just got 65. I was in clan with gauchima and I have faith that he isnt cheating. The story does seem awkward but I dont know...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234