Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Hoplite and LuckyDuck

This is a discussion on Hoplite and LuckyDuck within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats not an easy thing to take care of... first of all, how r they gonna see WHO stole that ...
Page: 6

thats not an easy thing to take care of...
    first of all, how r they gonna see WHO stole that stuff?
    second, thats not a hack, thats a bug, its something that needs to be fixed, not...banned i guess u would say

how do i kno its not a hack?
    well, im not a hacker, and it happened to me, i logged onto a lvl 56's mages account...didnt steal anything tho
    ffs man they should have some fucking logs to see who the items were traded too ect... if they can wipe duped items, it means that each item has a different signature, so therefore they should be able to trace them... but that might be and ickle bit too much

Originally posted by Phosgene
    since gm's do not read this forums , all that writing is useless devile .
    contact the gm directly and have a conversation with him , that might change things .
    just to be here and write long topics and massages but with no point at all , wont move a thing .
    Some read, but they can't do much and the ones that can, dont care or have other priorities.

As for contacting that GM, do u honestly think they will listen? All I can do is vent myself every 4 months with posts like this or just quit the game. I rather bitch a bit before I quit.

As for faaliyet, I'm pretty sure I still got a 5 minutes movie of me chasing that idiot with his damn shield through all CZ when he was 67 and I was 65 til I finally pwned his sorry ass. Now he is 70 yet I dont think I'll have problems killing him 1vs1.

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    vote devile for GM *
    I...uh... don't think thats gonna happen unfortunatly...

Banned Senior Member

I know Devile, faaliyet needs to be gone...... but the last time I requested his items checked I was told "Everything looks fine" and last I drained him in cz at full HP it was only 510. Besides you know what I told you with how Alex views Uniques on Ares/Diez those +3 are now "legit" and are no reason to ban/wipe someone for having one <_<

userbin

legit my ass

CHITIN SHEILD +0 = 50 spear def

in = 10 spear

skelly belt 10 spear

fp spear hat = 20 spear

i got 90 spear def with out gettin chitin parts out of my inn, abd 1k ac total with chitin sheild... and he's spamming me for 600 + with out being duffed.... the hell he's "legit".... my ass.....

the dupers i play with on cypher cant even deal that kind of dmg ;/

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I know Devile, faaliyet needs to be gone...... but the last time I requested his items checked I was told "Everything looks fine" and last I drained him in cz at full HP it was only 510. *Besides *you know what I told you with how Alex views Uniques on Ares/Diez those +3 are now "legit" and are no reason to ban/wipe someone for having one <_<

Show me a legit +3 IN. Anyone on this forum happen to have one? Any of your friends ('your' being the forum community) have one thats legit? Didn't think so.

Banned Senior Member

well, I wasn't too clear when I said "Legit" then there is some common sense to it with like an IN +3 or IB/Skelly/GB +3. But now things like WE +3 aren't considered "suspicious" even tho we the players know +1 is a bitch to make, we dream of making a +2 and only chance we had at +3 was the KOLWC server

I'm pretty sure we all went to school and took math, even Alex, and we all know that a +3 requires 27 uniques. Now, if he wants us to believe that someone here or even in Ares, got 27 iron necklaces or 27 warrior earrings to make a +3, considering those are very rare, he should just add that to the TOS since nobody here is stupid enough to swallow that bullshit.

TOS rule #61: Duping of unique jewelry for compound purposes is allowed.
    TOS rule #62: Spend over $500 in premium/kcash and u wont be banned no matter how much u cheat.

End of story, no more complains. That would be honest instead of that BULLSHIT EXCUSE to not ban blatant dupers.

PS: Funny part is that those guys dont have just 1 +3. They have +3's, +2's, etc. We are talking arround hundreds of uniques in 1 character to make all that. But sure, +3 = legit.

Banned Senior Member

And thats what I told them ( minus the "new" TOS rules you just did ) and still got no positive reply yet from them

also if you can, remove my school's IP from my last post ^_^ damn proxy wouldnt let me bypass that time....
    and this one as well... sigh.... it's not likeing me today usually when it happens I dont post but these ones needed to be said

Hell, if #61 is introduced in TOS, we can even coordinate a nice "duping event". We use sunday war, 11PDT or so, coordinate with everyone here, FG forums, forumtr so we gather a huge amount of players and right when war starts, everyone spams /town.

Dupe festival so we all have legit +3 jewelry! Why not +9 shell too? Come on! Diez is pretty old to have +9 shells already.

Looking forward for this!

Banned Senior Member

Lets do it I'm sick of having a +8 mirage Ý need a 2nd shard and my +0 RE's blow +2 plz

priestish

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Lets do it *I'm sick of having a +8 mirage Ý need a 2nd shard and my +0 RE's blow +2 plz
    Why dupe while you can just ask gm
    Ask your friend to transfer item off your char. Then say you went to E3 part 2. Ask gm for roll back, bang duped . Now you can throw off char item into the anvil so dupe wipe won't catch. Rinse and repeat.

Go Go +9 and 10.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

fck +3 jewelry and +9 shells...

i want +11 bipennis h43r:

woww very old thread o_o''

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    up *:wub:
    why are so many fuckers bumping the last thread in the list?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456