Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

INFERNO on Ares

This is a discussion on INFERNO on Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like we would care about ur opinion. He could afford it for igi so he bought its not ur bussines ...
Page: 3

snoppskott

Like we would care about ur opinion. He could afford it for igi so he bought its not ur bussines and lol at Caraedry talking about babashops.[/b]
    Who care´s if he can afford it?. Why support obvious dupers?! Or do you in your little dreamhouse believe it´s legıt?!

jolik

we have 4 priests with CS in clan, last was bought 3 months ago, all f this for clan items from felankor/isiloon, 3 more ppl have own CS (not clan CS), and all of them has 1 year or more, we have only 1 CS dropped from isiloon 1 year ago and it was traded for CS +6, so we have only 3 CSs we bought in moradon for clan items i dont think its so fukin many, and 7/36 isnt all
    if we are talking about +9 items like MMs avedon, why shouldnt he buy it? he has many good items for trade so he bought it, and he can farm/drop this items again and buy another avedon or IN+3 it is better to buy +9 and +3 from turks and getting stronger than doing nothing but cry

FlippinSweeT

we have 4 priests with CS in clan, last was bought 3 months ago, all f this for clan items from felankor/isiloon, 3 more ppl have own CS (not clan CS), and all of them has 1 year or more, we have only 1 CS dropped from isiloon 1 year ago and it was traded for CS +6, so we have only 3 CSs we bought in moradon for clan items i dont think its so fukin many, and 7/36 isnt all
    if we are talking about +9 items like MMs avedon, why shouldnt he buy it? he has many good items for trade so he bought it, and he can farm/drop this items again and buy another avedon or IN+3 it is better to buy +9 and +3 from turks and getting stronger than doing nothing but cry[/b]
    well in that case i hope you guys get dupe wiped. "buy another avedon or IN+3" ah so u guys have duped iron necks now in ur clan?

to bad u guys suck in cz, what a waste of duped items, just like turks.

opteron

Jealous !!!!
    I have a chitin paudlron +9, i'm dupeur, no !!!! It's not hard to have some items +9. If you have a luck with andvil and if you are rich ... you can try some +8 > +9 ...[/b]
    You're right. if you win a million in your country's loto then you can afford +9's. (NICE CS +8 BTW) It's not hard to have some, but to have some LEGIT +9 items it's actually really hard unless u're talking about +9 wood staff or some crap like that. and chitin pauldron +9 for priest is easy cuz +8 aren't worth as much as avedon +0.

He's on about the CSW, Radical INFERNO & DeusManus hold it, we went to attack with Symbiosis and Ready2Die and they still called LesDrags and ReturnWolfs to help them lmfao. Scared anyone?[/b]
    Alliances like that shouldn't be. This is supposed to be alliances vs alliances (in game, I mean). This means babashopping orcs shouldn't help duping humans because they want some of their wares. got my point? Should be the 4 orc allied clans vs 4 human allied clans and etc...

is better to buy +9 and +3 from turks and getting stronger than doing nothing but cry[/b]
    Get ban plx...

Hmmm another lovely topic :huh:

1. We cant kill Felankor anymore? lol
    2. R2D its ur problem that u guys could stay in our CSW ally ( many reasons ) and now u just cry
    3. About babashop : For example ALL ( YES ALL ) my armors and weapons was mode by ME, and i do not have any +9 items or any +3 ( or +2 ) jewelery.
    But if i will find oportunity to buy Shard or somethin +9 from a turk ... well i will buy it
    It will be more esy and faster then making all by myself.

Ppl have tons of insanse items out ther so why dont we cant have some "nice" items as well?

If i will ever buy something for real money then it will be new PC ( 8 fps on pk ftw? lol <- try to minor combo with sin )

You were the ones who drove us out of the alliance. We&#39;re not crying, were laughing...at you. This post isn&#39;t about us being in the alliance it&#39;s about your clan and how lame they&#39;ve gotten. It&#39;s as if you cant kill Felan or Isil anymore to gain items for the clan (You&#39;ve tried alot to ks from us, without success of course) so you just turn to babashopping/buying off dupers. *cough* Your new chums from ReturnWolfs *cough*

FlippinSweeT

You were the ones who drove us out of the alliance. We&#39;re not crying, were laughing...at you. This post isn&#39;t about us being in the alliance it&#39;s about your clan and how lame they&#39;ve gotten. It&#39;s as if you cant kill Felan or Isil anymore to gain items for the clan (You&#39;ve tried alot to ks from us, without success of course) so you just turn to babashopping/buying off dupers. *cough* Your new chums from ReturnWolfs *cough*[/b]
    +1, if it takes buying 100% duped items from 100% cheaters then let them do so i guess, they have, will and always will suck in cz/pk. Just another old clan going down below the intelligence of turks by buying duped items which they know aren&#39;t legit.

+1, if it takes buying 100% duped items from 100% cheaters then let them do so i guess, they have, will and always will suck in cz/pk. Just another old clan going down below the intelligence of turks by buying duped items which they know aren&#39;t legit.[/b]
    I agree on u flip, too bad another old school clan going bad way... Soo few clans staying legit nowadays
    Try to stay legit plx
    It&#39;s a way of protecting game from dying...

jolik

Flippin can you tell me what character are you playing? i smell TOS violation hahaha (account sharing)

Its not duped item, this avedon fivestar bought from GM for $ so its not duped which makes you an idiot again, next time dont talk if you dont know a shit ok? if you are not 100% legit player dont even try argue with me.

Banned

Flippin can you tell me what character are you playing? i smell TOS violation hahaha (account sharing)

Its not duped item, this avedon fivestar bought from GM for $ so its not duped which makes you an idiot again, next time dont talk if you dont know a shit ok? if you are not 100% legit player dont even try argue with me.[/b]
    when ppl r jealous they accusee someone of duping

you said the cs&#39;s were baba&#39;d and bought and traded and still flippin says you duped it

there r only few ppl in KO who can dupe with a program

there is no dupe method working atm

AND YES I PLAY ARES TOO

Its not duped item, this avedon fivestar bought from GM for $ so its not duped which makes you an idiot again, next time dont talk if you dont know a shit ok? if you are not 100% legit player dont even try argue with me.[/b]
    If you think account sharing is so wrong why dont you go tell MM? He seems to express so much that he account shares by the looks of his sig.

Having a known gm made item is the same shit as having a duped item/duping an item. Technically it&#39;s "legit" but when it comes down to it....no, just no.

FlippinSweeT

ToS says nothing is "illegal" about trading accts or sharing. You just simply won&#39;t receive any Customer Support from them if you do. And that&#39;s fine with me i don&#39;t need their support.

And if u know it was bought off a GM and u traded for it technically ur doing the same, just because u knew it was baba&#39;d off a gm.

HotAsIce

Buying items from turk dupers for igi is not illegal so pls delete this topic and stop flaming us and talking bulshit because we buy from dupers.
    Do u really think if i duped it myself i rebirth it? i dont think so, i bought it rebirth.
    I think u just jealous, if someone offer u duped item +9 for items what u have, u will buy it too, like me.
    Thats all from me g1ad, bb.[/b]
    Edited this for you.

FlippinSweeT

Edited this for you.[/b]
    lol xD

Banned

ive spoken to someone in INFERNO not syaing name but they are really nice..or the person i talked with was..i dont know if these topics are made from hatred agisnt INFERNO or jealously or what i do not know..but look at beterr is there a topic about returnwolfs clan? no..but why about INFERNO for a few suspicious items?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast