Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising)

This is a discussion on KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2. Stonelz i thought u were busy with studies or some shit? hmm i remember the good old days when ...
Page: 5

2. Stonelz i thought u were busy with studies or some shit? hmm i remember the good old days when u use to tell me u make 10k+ a week from racing cars hahahaha nd not to mention u have some lame ass bullshit about ur life.. u have no life nigga. u live by ur computer u play games.. u have no job. i'm surprised how u keep up with the internet bill [/b]
    hmm so you know my personal life?? lol then come come to kansas plx.. and ill show you what i do for a living

as for my money making yes i do do illegal street racing.. have you? now ofc i dont win every race but the races i do win provide alot of money and im on my PC all the time? is that why i dont touch my PC till like 2-4pm? rofl i may not leave during the day but im gone many hours at night but hey why am i explaining my personal life to you?

oh hey johnny why not get into a fight w/ andy again? cause all you could manage then was "shut the fuck up man"

Banned

8gbs was paid for that acc, if you don't know shit keep your mouth shut.[/b]

oh my fault than didn't know take it easy.
    its alrdy been settled with u so why do u even post ?

hmm so you know my personal life?? lol then come come to kansas plx.. and ill show you what i do for a living

as for my money making yes i do do illegal street racing.. have you? now ofc i dont win every race but the races i do win provide alot of money and im on my PC all the time? is that why i dont touch my PC till like 2-4pm? rofl i may not leave during the day but im gone many hours at night but hey why am i explaining my personal life to you?

oh hey johnny why not get into a fight w/ andy again? cause all you could manage then was "shut the fuck up man"[/b]

Lawl. Go speed racer Go!

ps: going out <-- u see that. thats called a life. also stonelz go get some pussy.
    ur so cool b.c u can flame me hardcore over internet i am soooooo afraid/insulted i don&#39;t even know wut to do =(
    fag

Wtf, Drew vs Johnny,Topkitty, and now stoner man?

You all need to stop fighting and kiss and make up. >.<

Imhotep

Wtf, Drew vs Johnny,Topkitty, and now stoner man?

You all need to stop fighting and kiss and make up. >.<[/b]

His name is Brandon !

His name is Brandon ![/b]

Well you never told me your real name so dont blame me. :P

zz my name isnt brandon fucker <_<

you can call me Stonelz, Stone to the lz, or tai =[

Banned

loool

sime217

birdy is sucking drews dick.. i am not a scammer ffstaking the ib from birdys accnt was my idea.. i could have takene everything.. read my post

To be honest ill wait till tomm.. if shit dunt work out as i hoep it does i just loose a lvl 78 i dunt fukign care.. paid 20k usd ++ for this game anaked lvl 78 rouge means fuk all to me.

bb

P.s stop spamming if ur not involved ty[/b]

WOW. you&#39;re a fucking faggot, i swear to god. Who would spend 20 fucking k on a game as shitty as this. You know, with that money you could have fed a thousand children for a lifetime living in poverty, but i guess you are too selfish about you&#39;re entertainment. He&#39;s cocky? YOU&#39;RE COCKY! I don&#39;t even know &#39;noobybooby&#39; but i seriously hope he gets what HE wants, because you&#39;re a fucking HUGE loser who doesn&#39;t deserve to have what you have.

Get the fuck off MY forums.

DarK

they&#39;re not your forums, and you have no right in deciding what TC does with his money and how much money have you spent on feeding children living in poverty?

fuck off.

WOW. you&#39;re a fucking faggot, i swear to god. Who would spend 20 fucking k on a game as shitty as this. You know, with that money you could have fed a thousand children for a lifetime living in poverty, but i guess you are too selfish about you&#39;re entertainment. He&#39;s cocky? YOU&#39;RE COCKY! I don&#39;t even know &#39;noobybooby&#39; but i seriously hope he gets what HE wants, because you&#39;re a fucking HUGE loser who doesn&#39;t deserve to have what you have.
    Get the fuck off MY forums.[/b]
    ummm its his money, he worked for it, and you are at no position to judge him. I&#39;m very sure that if you were given 20k usd cash, you would spend it all to feed children living in poverty. Spending money on games is just like spending money on cars. Some very rich people barely spend more than 50k on cars, while some others spend millions. Neither is more "correct" than the other, since different people place different values on the things around him or her. Its honestly none of your buisness how much he decides to spend. ^^

Banned

they&#39;re not your forums, and you have no right in deciding what TC does with his money and how much money have you spent on feeding children living in poverty?
    fuck off.[/b]
    thats right. you tell him!

sime is a hypocrit!

sime217

err i&#39;ve spent less than 100 dollars in this game..
    I understand your points of view, and you&#39;re right it&#39;s not of my business. However, to put as much value as he did into this game, shows how fortunate he is and how selfish he is at the same time. I never said there aren&#39;t others like him, it just makes me sad that people that make so much money contribute nothing to the global issues of poverty.

Am i wrong?

sad, sad, indeed...

MY FORUMS

sime217

fuck off.[/b]
    sadly, i have not contributed enough, simply because i am still in school, so i haven&#39;t more than a part-time job (which i use to help out with the payments for school).

But believe me, once i become a millionaire (music industry) i WILL contribute. I&#39;ve always felt bad for people without all the things we take for granted, and i always wanted to change that. Of course, you may not believe me, but i really geeve (dont care).

Also, i am in NO way telling him what to do with his money, i&#39;m just stating how selfish he is.

EDIT: MY FORUMS.

EDIT #2: @ akutee, Believe me, if i had every need covered (food, house, etc) then i would put aside an amount for donation. I would, of course, spend some on personal entertainment as well, not saying he should donate everything he has.

iiason

sadly, i have not contributed enough, simply because i am still in school, so i haven&#39;t more than a part-time job (which i use to help out with the payments for school).

But believe me, once i become a millionaire (music industry) i WILL contribute. I&#39;ve always felt bad for people without all the things we take for granted, and i always wanted to change that. Of course, you may not believe me, but i really geeve (dont care).

Also, i am in NO way telling him what to do with his money, i&#39;m just stating how selfish he is.
    EDIT: MY FORUMS.
    EDIT #2: @ akutee, Believe me, if i had every need covered (food, house, etc) then i would put aside an amount for donation. I would, of course, spend some on personal entertainment as well, not saying he should donate everything he has.[/b]
    so? u r u, he is he. he earnt his money. he didn&#39;t steal/scam/rob it. so wat he does is up to him. if he&#39;s selfish, so wat?

FACT 1: HIS MONEY.

bak on topic. i always liked DREW. :S

FACT 2: Drew is a fukin cocky cunt. T0pCaT is a fukin hot-headed cunt.

FACT 3: they are both cunts :P

here&#39;s wat i think happend. TC wanted to kick drew off the account for wateva reason, and offered a Iron Belt for it. Drew agreed. TC gives drew the IB, DREW gives TC the info....but it&#39;s now registered to G1, and Drew forgot the info.

SO TC been hot-headed cunt, took the IB, so Drew can hurry the fuk up and give the info.

Drew been the cocky cunt decided, to fuk TC over, for takin wat is now his.

and so the real scammer?

HUMAN NATURE.

SOLUTION????
    TC gives the IB + added ROL to someone that they both trust. in this case properly SEAN? i mean i&#39;ll do it, if Drew trusts me.

then, DREW gives TC the info to G1 account. TC do wateva is required, asap. and then TELL sean or who ever.

and they give the IB + ROL to DREW.

problem solved. TC and DREW properly will hate each other afterwards. but who gives a fuk?

p.s to all those not involved at all. FUK OFF. spend ur time on some other shit, rather then flaming shit here.

p.p.s we all know johnny likes it from da bak. so der&#39;s not really any point in talkin bout it anymore.
    <3

Banned

so? u r u, he is he. he earnt his money. he didn&#39;t steal/scam/rob it. so wat he does is up to him. if he&#39;s selfish, so wat?

FACT 1: HIS MONEY.
    bak on topic. i always liked DREW. :S

FACT 2: Drew is a fukin cocky cunt. T0pCaT is a fukin hot-headed cunt.

FACT 3: they are both cunts :P

here&#39;s wat i think happend. TC wanted to kick drew off the account for wateva reason, and offered a Iron Belt for it. Drew agreed. TC gives drew the IB, DREW gives TC the info....but it&#39;s now registered to G1, and Drew forgot the info.

SO TC been hot-headed cunt, took the IB, so Drew can hurry the fuk up and give the info.

Drew been the cocky cunt decided, to fuk TC over, for takin wat is now his.

and so the real scammer?

HUMAN NATURE.

SOLUTION????
    TC gives the IB + added ROL to someone that they both trust. in this case properly SEAN? i mean i&#39;ll do it, if Drew trusts me.

then, DREW gives TC the info to G1 account. TC do wateva is required, asap. and then TELL sean or who ever.

and they give the IB + ROL to DREW.

problem solved. TC and DREW properly will hate each other afterwards. but who gives a fuk?
    p.s to all those not involved at all. FUK OFF. spend ur time on some other shit, rather then flaming shit here.

p.p.s we all know johnny likes it from da bak. so der&#39;s not really any point in talkin bout it anymore.
    <3[/b]
    hey, you arent involved here either, you just like to suck tc&#39;s dick, but thats allright, i forgive you.
    what about we fuck off together from this topic, heh? D:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast