Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Murtaza = Glitcher =/

This is a discussion on Murtaza = Glitcher =/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Murtaza U R FUKING MORON NAGGING ME ALL THE TIME! I CAN even KILL YOU WITH *POTS ...
Page: 4

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Murtaza
    U R FUKING MORON NAGGING ME ALL THE TIME!
    I CAN even KILL YOU WITH *POTS IDIOT.
    ffs, man grow up. U aint shit, cant do shit just shut ur hole before i put one.

Get lost now...

LOL! Cry more ? you can even kill me with out pot ? roflmao
    you just wish too much abusing u think u can kill a shit u prolly use combo script as well lol who knows once abuser is always ~~
    little faggot to me you are abuse now go on and biatch mofo.

as all say SS proves shit, and im curious in one of ur earlier comments, wat the fuck does GROBS have to do with any of this

farhad

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

S>lvl 62 warrior delvled to 61 50% 350m ORC Ares USKO

This says enough about this topic starter..

Also, Your basicly cheating aswell your lvl 61 with scream.. And got lvl 62 stats.. I dont care if ur delvld, Your lvl 61 with scream.. restat pls..

Thats not even a glitch you only see murtaza far from you and your dead and it says Murtaza killed blabla and look under the names after he killed you some other people killed people aswell ,, *
    Take this screen as example: http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...30.14.14.04.jpg *

OMGOMGOMG I KILL PEOPLE IN TOWN OH NOESSSSSSSS AND IM A WARRIOR OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOG CHEATERRRR!!!!

And Murtaza.. stop killing him.. he is probably tired of buying national points

you are just another moron one of his cock sucker who trying to back him up once again
    This ss is of my warrior OK you got to SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST. * I HATE FAGGOTS LIKE HIM * CAUGH CAUGH SEBY
    you dont know what the fuck you talking about

and that was gay example
    and Murtaza doesnt kill a shit he pks with priest all the time he comes in bowl and run like little faggot when i get priest
    i got 94knp Isnt bad on my lvl since i dont pk all the time. Now im done with you homie.

and Tweety just shut up please i just owned u a few min ago in bowl thx. * Stupid turky * even tho you didnt deserve to be muslim YOU MAKING THEM LOOK BAD

Ok murtaza back to u now , as many seems against me and u think its not him on ss or not even enought prove but ok i take off my case.There is always another day ill frap ya
    It doesn't show me what lvl you are now?[/b]

63 u can see it from his skillpoints

lol all that b1tch1ng and he's not 70

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234